KA not starting with iOS9 - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: KA not starting with iOS9

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    the workaround above worked for me one time. now it doesn't work anymore and I can't open the game. If this isn't resolved soon I guess there is no other choice but to delete and NOT reinstall. sad

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Scubdog View Post
    Post version data? Send in support tickets? So nobody at Gree has an iPhone they can pull out, update their iOS and see KA doesn't work and then figure out how to fix it????? Why are we beta testers for you??????? I spend $$ on this game so you all can get it right. Must be my fault.
    +1000 for that. I wouldnt be surprised no one at Gree has an iDevice, for personal or business use. That must explain why all the events they bring are so shhhhitty developed haha

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Only on to page 2? I guess this shows how few people are still going. This kind of FUBAR should have generated at least 9 pages by now.

I updated to iOS9 is full knowledge that it might break the game. It broke the game - though I did manage to get in initially. Stopped working this morning - just get a black screen and it crashes.

I've got a busy weekend that prevents me playing anyway. Please fix it by Monday.

Ta

Lurker
    Post Count
    Ok, so after an iOS 9 update on my iPhone all my apps work perfectly and some even better and faster than before. Guess what does not work at all? Kingdom Age. Kind of expected that given Gree's track record. So yes, perhaps time to finally give it up and use the money I spent on KA in Game of War by MZ, coincidentally one of the apps that works better and faster without a single glitch after the iOS 9 update.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Here's a guaranteed fix for the iOS problem:

This fix will also improve your eating and sleeping habits, improve your bowel movements, lower your blood pressure and improve your mood!

1). Hold down the KA icon until all the icons dance
    2). Tap the x in the corner of the KA app
    3). Enjoy RL

Hmmm....come to think of it, this fix will cure all of your KA issues!
    Purple Squirrel

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnsolberg View Post
    Here's a guaranteed fix for the iOS problem:

This fix will also improve your eating and sleeping habits, improve your bowel movements, lower your blood pressure and improve your mood!

1). Hold down the KA icon until all the icons dance
    2). Tap the x in the corner of the KA app
    3). Enjoy RL

Hmmm....come to think of it, this fix will cure all of your KA issues!
    Great idea! After playing this game for over 3yrs maybe it's time to call it quit! Obviously they can't fix the issue, when the new RB started working then people with iOS 9 can't no longer log in! When RB wasn't working, I was able to log in! Sounds like their server is not up to date with iOS 9.

Post Count
    We should have an update about this shortly guys. It's a bit hard to even reproduce and as I've said not everyone is being affected by this.

lord of the winners lists Assault and Flattery's Avatar
    Post Count

Lurker
    Post Count
    Mine won't open either... I'm scared to delete and reload...

Lurker
    Post Count
    I haven't even downloaded IOS9. Connected earlier today, but now it just boots out after a few seconds on the splash screen for KA.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    I updated to ios9 this morning and the game was working fine until after 8-9 pm est and then I got a black screen when loading now it won't load on my iPhone 6 but I can load all my games on my iPad fine please fix this as it was working fine all day with the iOS 9 on my iPhone 6

Lurker
    Post Count
    So how is that "diligent" work progressing Gree? Perhaps next time be diligent before an iOS update rolls out. Been more than a day now and just had my manors pillaged. Great, excellent, a round of applause and a standing ovation to Gree ���������������� take some high fives while we're at it as well ������.

Post Count

Not working come with ios9

Quote Originally Posted by Mystique Balson View Post
    I updated to ios9 this morning and the game was working fine until after 8-9 pm est and then I got a black screen when loading now it won't load on my iPhone 6 but I can load all my games on my iPad fine please fix this as it was working fine all day with the iOS 9 on my iPhone 6
    Worked initially with ios9 now it won't.
    I've tried hard reset, uninstalling and reinstalling and shutting down and a restart.

This is really Bloody annoying as I'm falling behind on my goblin prison questing with the next one ready to be built and cannot get on

The summon boss quest line wasnt working either, come on Gree, get your finger back on the pulse please, your the ONLY APP not working with iOS 9
    This might be the kick up the ass to delete it tbh

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    iPad version of iOS 9 - production not beta.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    How do we contact you if your locked out and can't do a ticket