World Domination - Denmark (Battle Capabilities: Denmark)

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: World Domination - Denmark (Battle Capabilities: Denmark)

Articulate Author
    Post Count

World Domination - Denmark (Battle Capabilities: Denmark)

Dear Mod,

A quick question on the Individual goals. In all the past World Domination event, the total number of wins required is 600 for Battle Capabilities 1. This time, Battle Capabilities 1, level 20/20 alone requires 600 kills. What I notice is that the number of kills required start back at 0 upon completing each level, instead of stacking to the next level, like in the past. Not sure if this is what it is, or there is a bug. If so, would require over 1,100 kills just to complete Battle Capabilities 1. As a result of an error, most people will end up losing 2 great boosted units for completing both factions and Indi goals.

Please clarify.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Apollo13 View Post
    Dear Mod,

A quick question on the Individual goals. In all the past World Domination event, the total number of wins required is 600 for Battle Capabilities 1. This time, Battle Capabilities 1, level 20/20 alone requires 600 kills. What I notice is that the number of kills required start back at 0 upon completing each level, instead of stacking to the next level, like in the past. Not sure if this is what it is, or there is a bug. If so, would require over 1,100 kills just to complete Battle Capabilities 1. As a result of an error, most people will end up losing 2 great boosted units for completing both factions and Indi goals.

Please clarify.
    Spend more money buying fake gold...problem solved.

Hope I was able to be of some assistance.

Post Count
    I think its bugged. There is no way this would change like this but then again, this is gree.
    If you are not c, you have no rs...

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Let's give them a chance. Don't condemn them before they have a chance to rectify the problem.

I'm sure it's just an I/O error on the reset option within the script.