3600 wins for 20/20 battle capabilities? ??

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 3600 wins for 20/20 battle capabilities? ??

Lurker
    Post Count

3600 wins for 20/20 battle capabilities? ??

Anyone heard from gree if indi battle capabilities is intended? Aprox 3600 wins to complete 20/20 seems a lttle expensive for the prize on offer.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by terry114 View Post
    Anyone heard from gree if indi battle capabilities is intended? Aprox 3600 wins to complete 20/20 seems a lttle expensive for the prize on offer.
    I know a tapper who inquired. She was told, things are on offer are described accurately.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    That's not the response I got. Please don't offer BS. It serves no purpose and some people still come on here looking for info.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by KCjamss View Post
    That's not the response I got. Please don't offer BS. It serves no purpose and some people still come on here looking for info.
    Given GREES history, do you really not think it's Gree shoveling the BS? Since when does one hand there even know there is another hand there, let alone that it's doing something different.
    If you have a gambling problem (ie. spend money on GREE games), call 1 - 800 - GAMBLER

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    You missed what I was saying. I was simply saying that DEW was making stuff up and asking that he not DEW it in the future.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by KCjamss View Post
    You missed what I was saying. I was simply saying that DEW was making stuff up and asking that he not DEW it in the future.
    And with how much certainty do you know he was making it up? Now, please refer to my previous post.
    If you have a gambling problem (ie. spend money on GREE games), call 1 - 800 - GAMBLER

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Because the reply I got was not one saying that it was working properly.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    But one could easily have done to you, what you chose to do to others, and told you to stop offering BS since the reply they got was not the same as yours. So unless you know for a fact another member of CS did not tell someone else everything was working just fine, your comments were out of line. Given GREES history of being consistently inconsistent, you may want to keep that in mind before you go attacking other members next time.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Their replies are scripted so yes I am positive. We all have seen the form letter replies.

Lurker
    Post Count
    So no answer on wins goal? Do I assume it was correct and not spend again for that goal as it had no value? Or assume it was an error and next wd the win goal prize is a little bonus for $ spent? I'd probably prefer a gree rep answer rather than the silly responses that get know where.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by terry114 View Post
    So no answer on wins goal? Do I assume it was correct and not spend again for that goal as it had no value? Or assume it was an error and next wd the win goal prize is a little bonus for $ spent? I'd probably prefer a gree rep answer rather than the silly responses that get know where.
    So is it still 3,600 wins to complete battle capabilities 20/20?

How many wins do you need ?

Can anyone help?

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    1100 according to screen pop up

Lurker
    Post Count
    Haven't seen any pop ups so font actually know requirement if it's correct or program error. But I do know gor the first time ever I didn't bother finishing it. Disappointed in zero response from gree and certainly not worth the time or $ for the prize on offer.

Post Count
    It is 3600 wins, the pop up for 1100 wins is BS. Then you have battle capabilities 2 to contend wit,h which as far as I know, is 10k wins. Good move Gree, that will be achieved by Sandman only!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Why is everything all messed up?
    My faction mate is on 20/20 of part 1 needs 600 wins to finish 20 - his total wins right now are 3,296