The little tappers are trying ...

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: The little tappers are trying ...

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Red face The little tappers are trying ...

to get a match with any top 10 faction. They fear us and are ducking, dodging, slipping, shucking, and jiving to avoid us. We bad. LOL
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    aGREEd. I loaded up my mighty faction of four for the first time in months to show em how it's done. Dodging and ducking is all I see too. Lol
    Nemo me impune Lacessit

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Match up times are INCREDIBLY slow. Never took us more than a minute or two to get matched in the past. Now it's 15-20 minutes every time.
    If you have a gambling problem (ie. spend money on GREE games), call 1 - 800 - GAMBLER

Verbose Veteran good gawd noooo's Avatar
    Post Count
    times for us aren't bad but matchups aren't that good getting a few 1 man teams not worth hitting and then we got sup u lol and half or more of my team couldn't even hit their weakest player including me( I nuked strongest id ).. so lol that was a boring war.. shocked they only scored under 400k on us..but anyway this wd been dissapointng on many levels

Banned
    Post Count
    My mini faction is almost too 2000 with 4500 points, who said that this game is thriving?