An Epic Quest Awaits!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: An Epic Quest Awaits!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

An Epic Quest Awaits!

DragonLance Heroes is looking for new members!

We have a few spots available for people who are interested in joining a guild that consistently finishes all guild quests except for Heroic Raid Bosses, and has been edging closer and closer to Top 50 in the Guild Wars! (64 two wars ago, 59 last war)

Not only that, we have fun doing it as well!

We are looking for a few people to help push us over the T50 and to align ourselves to complete the Heroic Raid Boss. The last Raid Boss we were taking out lvl 100s, so just need a few extra strong arms to finish them quicker!

Do you like bonuses? So do we! We have a great deal of the bonuses, including 9/10 health!

All we ask in return is that you donate 5xIPH daily, get a min of 20kCP in a three day war, that you are active and use GroupMe.

If you are interested in joining the friendliest, kick-buttiest guild in KA, let me know! Either send me a PM or apply directly to the guild!

779-978-379

Sgt Maj

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Still a couple of spots left! Hurry up and join before the war starts for great rewards and teamwork!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Did you hear the rumour about DragonLance Heroes breaking into the Top 50 and still having room for new members? Well, let me tell you the rumour is true!
    Top 50 guild, more bonuses than you can shake a stick at, and lots of fun with no stress... What more could you look for in
    Kingdom Age?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    And now DragonLance Heroes has purchased all the health upgrades! Does it get better than that? I don't think so!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgt Maj View Post
    And now DragonLance Heroes has purchased all the health upgrades! Does it get better than that? I don't think so!
    It does get better! How you ask? Because we are now purchasing attack bonus after attack bonus! Its insane how much revenue we can generate and how quickly we purchase these upgrades!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    And best news yet? We came in 38th place last war, and we still have spots avail! No time like right now to jump on board the kick-ass train!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Can you believe DragonLance Heroes maintained their T50 finish and still have room for new players? Believe it baby! Come for the fun, stay for the kick-assitude!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgt Maj View Post
    Can you believe DragonLance Heroes maintained their T50 finish and still have room for new players? Believe it baby! Come for the fun, stay for the kick-assitude!
    rec'd for the "kick-assitude"

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Still T50 baby - 36 if you can believe it, and I know you do because you know by now that DragonLance Heroes are a force to be reckoned with, and a force you want to join.

DragonLance Heroes - women want us, men want to be us!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Be afraid, be very afraid. DragonLance Heroes finished in the T25 last quest, and have filled our ranks, and are now looking for what is best in life (which, according to ancient Cymerian scholar Conan, is to "Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.")