Unanswered community threads - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Unanswered community threads

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Gree also said they would respond to the comprehensive bugs thread regularly. I gave up on updating that after months went by without a single status update. Shame so much helpful information largely goes unnoticed and unanswered. Hopefully this thread actually helps give some visibility into all of the unanswered questions we have and have no possible route to get answers from. Of course there would actually be a lot more if most players hadn't already given up on getting any sort of helpful information from the forums.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
    Hey guys,

I know folks have been wanting answers and our team is ramping up to make sure we can get everything we can addressed as we go, but these types of threads typically do not work out well (tend to turn into mass call outs of staff/even players). I'm going to let this one slide for just a bit and looking into the threads posted.

well i dont agree with you, it work cause since this thread is sticky, you guys aswered more question then you did in a year, also if you dont want mass call out, just do your ****ing job or hire someone to do it.
    not complicate to log in once a day and answer new question, it will take you 5 min per day and that will prove you guys care about your customers
    Last edited by psyconaz; 09-02-2015 at 06:40 PM.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Agree psyco. Most useful and helpful thread out there, and GREES first response is to want to remove it. How frigging typical. And they wonder why the forum is such crap.
    If you have a gambling problem (ie. spend money on GREE games), call 1 - 800 - GAMBLER

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    when i get home tonight, i'll go through the threads and update this one to reflect the changes

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by HellRaizer View Post

Love the massive 1star this thread has .. i must have some real fans out there lol
    If most are like me, they never take the time to rate any thread. So 1 or two bums can drag it down for you. But I'll be sure to take the two seconds and throw you a bone.

How about the rest of you?
    If you have a gambling problem (ie. spend money on GREE games), call 1 - 800 - GAMBLER

Main Game
    Knights & Dragons
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by J-manKometh96 View Post
    If most are like me, they never take the time to rate any thread. So 1 or two bums can drag it down for you. But I'll be sure to take the two seconds and throw you a bone.

How about the rest of you?
    I gave him a 5 star yet it only raises his rating by 1 star from his previous 1 star.
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    List updated and ordered slightly and added the original raised date of the thread

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ant venom View Post
    I gave him a 5 star yet it only raises his rating by 1 star from his previous 1 star.
    Also gave this 5 stars and rating didn't move, gree must have rigged this as well.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    don't worry about the stars.. I was only having a little chuckle .. It's one of the silly features that I've never quite understood for its reasons in being turned on and I'm fairly sure most people pay no attention to it. On the mobile version of the site you can't vent see them

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I'll be adding the additional threads for this week on Friday.. No additional.thread have been resolved yet other than the winners lists

Banned
    Post Count
    Thank you HR!

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Guess we will have to bump this. Didn't someone put a sticky on this thread?

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    It became unstuck today

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Can't have a reminder of incompetence like that stickied now, can we?

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Popped back in after a little lay off. Same same, fired mods...new mods it makes no difference. If you are good at your job you do not work at GReE. This thread being unstuck is riduculous, they have a tool to improve the game and they think unstickying it will bury their incompetence?!, surely not. They should update it daily, even if it is just a baby step. I hate this company and I hate anyone with a soul black enough that they can be apart of this or any other freemium con game. They could deliver entertainment for all and make a mad profit or they can just bleed these games dry until their asset dies. What a bunch of not very good humans (my toned down take on them).
    No, it's not what you think. It's much, much worse!