The United Nomads is recruiting

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: The United Nomads is recruiting

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

The United Nomads is recruiting

Top 300 faction looking for active members who are dedicated and want to grow stronger. We ranked 239 last WD with only 44 accounts and division rank was 55. I do not want slackers so if you are planning on coming over to TUN you need to be active. No donations needed and we are a gold free faction. If you are tired of your leader favoring certain individuals and keeping inactive members around then TUN is where you need to be. Reach me on the Line app at ace2618 if you are interested. Also looking for a merger with us. I can take about 30 active members off a merger. I will consider changing the faction name to accommodate mergers but I already have a new name request in place.

I will be checking this site again every day this week.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Taker04 View Post
    Top 300 faction looking for active members who are dedicated and want to grow stronger. We ranked 239 last WD with only 44 accounts and division rank was 55. I do not want slackers so if you are planning on coming over to TUN you need to be active. No donations needed and we are a gold free faction. If you are tired of your leader favoring certain individuals and keeping inactive members around then TUN is where you need to be. Reach me on the Line app at ace2618 if you are interested. Also looking for a merger with us. I can take about 30 active members off a merger. I will consider changing the faction name to accommodate mergers but I already have a new name request in place.

I will be checking this site again every day this week.
    What is the faction numer mate? Looking an active faction after FL.