Guild War Question

When we declare war, how does Gree match guilds for battle? If we're a level 75 guild do we get matched with similar level guilds? Or is it the luck of the draw and a level 75 guild could fight a level 7 guild?

As far as i know, its based of these (not in particular order as i dont know)
    - Declare time
    - Guild rank on leaderboard
    - Number of guildmembers
    - Guild level
    - Guild bonuses
    - Average member level
    - Average member armor
    ITSB Kanga Ill Tempered Sea Bass / Only The Best

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

-- ITSB #10 Magma Lord Raid --

Still, I have heard of 25 ppl guilds ranking between #300 and 500 being matched against the #1 guild with 40 knights and by far superior armor.
    So it doesn't seem to be written in stone that a fair match is likely.

Way back, Casually Majestic had a pretty hard time trying to intentionally match up with Majestic, Majestic Alliance etc. in spite of being maxed level, 31 elements, being pretty full most of the time (though some alts, so those were often lower armor and sometimes lower level), so rank probably was/is a very big part after declare time.
    "player levels" probably only play a role below level 100, or else Casually Majestic would have been constantly matching top 10 whenever Lady (first android person to level 1000) joined the guild
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

I think it's just based on declare time. We've faced several different types of guilds, before being maxed and after, all members being level 100+ as well as mixed levels. We've faced one member guilds when we had 16 members, we've faced top 10 guilds with 40 members when we're ranked in the 700s, even before we maxed the guild.
    Retired. Guild still active and recruiting.
    Recruitment Thread: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...86#post1550586

Lol, they posted something a long time ago about this

Once you declare they try to match you

by number of ACTIVE people in guild x the average player level (it was that simple), they waited a timeframe to find someone that was similar and after X minutes they would pair you up with the closest fit.

they do not take into consideration the leaderboard rankings
    They do not directly take the guild level into consideration (indirectly 40 player = maxed guild)
    They did not take into account guild bonus
    they did not take into account the average armor

I couldn't find the old post.
    Maybe things have changed since then especially the armor gap between people over level 100
    Smiley V3
    Veni Vidi Vici (V3). Top 10 players get HC positions
    Level 75 (iOS) 10/10 elemental bonuses for all elements

Line ID: smiley1688

It's about time
    the best guild ever UNTOUCHABLE
    T1 every weak, T3 when we slack.
    Touch for life.