Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

Thread: Fba, dk

None of that is even remotely correct, but pretty good trolling effort. Almost baited me into a serious reply.

I dont feel the need to tell you were youre wrong, and wont lower myself to slandering other peoples alliances or families on a public forum.
    ITSB Kanga Ill Tempered Sea Bass / Only The Best

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

-- ITSB #10 Magma Lord Raid --

Quote Originally Posted by Kangaroeland View Post
    None of that is even remotely correct, but pretty good trolling effort. Almost baited me into a serious reply.

I dont feel the need to tell you were youre wrong, and wont lower myself to slandering other peoples alliances or families on a public forum.
    You're 3D right? Of course you would be defending your 'Alliance' of their faults. If you go and PM the DK GM or even anyone from the DK Empire holding a leadership position you would know that you were the wrong one. The only thing you tell ppl is they are trolls and make up excuses to not face something because you know you can't do anything about it or you can't defend it, well guess what you're the troll always bit*ching what others say since everything has to go your way. If you were so great you wouldn't be just playing a phone game and proclaiming yourself as the best.
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

Quote Originally Posted by Ant venom View Post
    Like 3D doesn't do this, bunch of hypocrites. I'm pretty sure 3D does it more in Wars just because they couldn't get t1 and are butthurt. Since you've been with 3D for a decent amount of time, you should know of them using this cheap tactic and aren't the oh-so-good Alliance that you know of but are full of deceit, cheating and uses cheap tactics and ways to try and beat DK Empire (like sending a former DK GC who joined 3D to Death Knights and then getting promoted to GC before a War in DK and essentially kicking everybody out when the GM wasn't on which essentially led 3D to win and brag about a t1 that wasn't even legitimate).
    I thought BMG won that war, and aren't they "independent?" Or maybe they were gypsy or something back then but I'm pretty sure they weren't 3d back then.

Anyways, from my experience, I've faced two guilds that had basically everyone hc+ (maybe comms too, idk) stripped to a fusion boost. One guild was emp, one wasn't (3d/gypsy). I've faced a lot more guilds where the gm has stripped to one fusion boost after getting farmed (or just being in a fba from the start). I haven't really paid attention to which alliances have done it but all alliances do it. No alliance has had more guilds than another do it, imo. Although, it typically happens when you face an opposing alliance, not your own, which is probably why OP is so biased towards emp.
    no

Quote Originally Posted by Sent View Post
    I thought BMG won that war, and aren't they "independent?" Or maybe they were gypsy or something back then but I'm pretty sure they weren't 3d back then.

Anyways, from my experience, I've faced two guilds that had basically everyone hc+ (maybe comms too, idk) stripped to a fusion boost. One guild was emp, one wasn't (3d/gypsy). I've faced a lot more guilds where the gm has stripped to one fusion boost after getting farmed (or just being in a fba from the start). I haven't really paid attention to which alliances have done it but all alliances do it. No alliance has had more guilds than another do it, imo. Although, it typically happens when you face an opposing alliance, not your own, which is probably why OP is so biased towards emp.
    Not EMP but DK Empire, btw DK Empire isn't an Alliance but an Empire unlike 3D Alliance which is much smaller. BMG has been part of Gypsy for at least 8 months now and Gypsy used to be with 3D Alliance until well maybe a month ago. Point is that t1 fi ish by BMG in that War was due to use of a cheap tactic by sending a 3D Alliance member, who was formerly a Death Knights GC (or GS), to Death Knights who was then promoted to GC (because he was a former member of the Death Knights Guild leadership) then kicking all the members out before the War when the GM wasn't on (knowing that as GC only the GM can kick you and also knowing that DK Empire wouldn't do such things to 3D Alliance as DK Empire plays more fair amd can do better than 3D Alliance without ever even having to use cheap and deceitful tactics) so that DK couldn't go for t1 and thus allowing a 3D Alliance Guild (BMG?) to win the War with t1 which does make 3D Alliance the more treacherous Alliance and therefore doesn't give the right for Nicktran and the thread to be biased against DK Empire as Kanga would always talk about 3D Alliance Guilds in the Recruitment Thread as being so great and whatbit but forgetting to add via deceit, cheating and cheap methods/ways.

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

And no BMG isn't independent anymore, it's a lie too like the many that they have told (to new members and members).

But in that war there were two guilds going for rank 1, BMG and BBT. Afaik, BBT was taken over by 3d people then and BMG was gypsy or w/e. Why would both of them go for rank 1 if they were both 3d or w/e?
    no

But in that war there were two guilds going for rank 1, BMG and BBT. Afaik, BBT was taken over by 3d people then and BMG was gypsy or w/e. Why would both of them go for rank 1 if they were both 3d or w/e?
    BBT has always been a DK Empire Guild, in fact it's the first sub-guild of the DK Empire and the second ever guild of the DK Empire. BBT was created as an academy for Death Knights. Read this recruitment post for proof here: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...petitive-Guild

I'm talking about a War where 3D sent someone to kick everyone from Death Knights (the Guild) before the War thus winning t1 prolly not what you're talking about.

I'm talking about a War where 3D sent someone to kick everyone from Death Knights (the Guild) before the War thus winning t1 prolly not what you're talking about.
    Yes, I remember that war, unless we're talking about two different wars. I'm talking about the Bonesaw war. Someone kicked out most of the members from DK (I feel like the guy was an hc, not gc. I don't think hc's got kicked). BBT was part of emp prior to this war but some time around this war 3d got ahold of it (someone got gm and left emp or w/e). After the war started and DK was half full, BBT went for #1 (all 3d people) and BMG also went for #1. BMG got #1 with a final score of 78m or 79m or so. BBT was behind them by a few mil. EMP got control of BBT some time after the war.

At least that's how I remember everything happening.
    no

Yes, I remember that war, unless we're talking about two different wars. I'm talking about the Bonesaw war. Someone kicked out most of the members from DK (I feel like the guy was an hc, not gc. I don't think hc's got kicked). BBT was part of emp prior to this war but some time around this war 3d got ahold of it (someone got gm and left emp or w/e). After the war started and DK was half full, BBT went for #1 (all 3d people) and BMG also went for #1. BMG got #1 with a final score of 78m or 79m or so. BBT was behind them by a few mil. EMP got control of BBT some time after the war.

At least that's how I remember everything happening.
    We're prolly talking about the same Wars. 3D Alliance corrupted BBT and EMP has been part of DK for some time now and BBT is a DK Guild, not EMP (you could say EMP since you get "EMP" as a title not something required in front of your name when you go on a top run with a Guild from DK Empire [i.e. T50, T25, T10, T3, T1]) not and never 3D Alliance (officially).

BBT has always been a DK Empire Guild, in fact it's the first sub-guild of the DK Empire and the second ever guild of the DK Empire. BBT was created as an academy for Death Knights. Read this recruitment post for proof here: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...petitive-Guild
    Nah, BBT was the first guild that DK gobbled up. Back then it annoyed me a bit that Majestic did grind 3 1/2 guilds from level 1, but DK just added (nearly) maxed out guilds where others had done the grinding for them...
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Lol. I was not part of bmg back then. I did not even know about knd. So everything u said was new to me.
    And it was about something else all together. It has nothing to do with my original post.
    I do not lie. Bmg is Indy right now. Unless u know something that I don't.
    We do participate in Indy and 3D runs if they invite us, but right now we are not a part of 3D.
    A member of Beastmode Gods Line ID: ntnook

Quote Originally Posted by Marco_ View Post
    Nah, BBT was the first guild that DK gobbled up. Back then it annoyed me a bit that Majestic did grind 3 1/2 guilds from level 1, but DK just added (nearly) maxed out guilds where others had done the grinding for them...
    DK and Majestic used to be in a sort of Alliance where they would take turns taking t1 until DK found out that Majestic had members who started to scam accounts and so the Alliance (or Agreement) was broken.

DK and Majestic used to be in a sort of Alliance where they would take turns taking t1 until DK found out that Majestic had members who started to scam accounts and so the Alliance (or Agreement) was broken.
    I was told otherwise, that dk was at fault.
    A member of Beastmode Gods Line ID: ntnook

Quote Originally Posted by nicktran111467 View Post
    I was told otherwise, that dk was at fault.
    No that was a mistake not by DK, read #86 (The 86th post), click the link here for proof that it was Majestic's fault and not what you were told: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...hts-Gone/page6. Well this thread was going fine until a "flame war" started.