Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

Thread: Fba, dk

  1. #31
    nicktran111467's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    No sales? No star for Gree
    Posts
    56
    Well.. We could still keep it civil.. Lol..
    A member of Beastmode Gods Line ID: ntnook

  2. #32
    Ant venom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    United States of America
    Posts
    1,078
    Quote Originally Posted by nicktran111467 View Post
    Well.. We could still keep it civil.. Lol..
    Yeah agreed, so let's not talk about Alliance/Empire politics and just get on topic.
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/



    Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

  3. #33
    Kangaroeland's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    564
    Quote Originally Posted by Ant venom View Post
    DK and Majestic used to be in a sort of Alliance where they would take turns taking t1 until DK found out that Majestic had members who started to scam accounts and so the Alliance (or Agreement) was broken.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ant venom View Post
    No that was a mistake not by DK, read #86 (The 86th post), click the link here for proof that it was Majestic's fault and not what you were told: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...hts-Gone/page6. Well this thread was going fine until a "flame war" started.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ant venom View Post
    Yeah agreed, so let's not talk about Alliance/Empire politics and just get on topic.
    This is all complete nonsense and i will not sit here and watch you slander our name. You werent even around back then and all you post is the complete opposite of what happened. Majestic never scammed, cheated or used foul tactics, stop trying to make us look bad with lies.
    Last edited by Kangaroeland; 09-04-2015 at 01:32 AM.
    ITSB Kanga Ill Tempered Sea Bass / Only The Best

    Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

    -- ITSB #10 Magma Lord Raid --

  4. #34
    Phill - Immortal GM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    207
    Not sure where you get your info from, but it is very, very historically incorrect.

    Let's just look at some of the stuff you claim, like that 3D sent someone to DK to nuke it just before a war.
    1. BMG was NOT 3D affiliated. This was a Gypsy run. The war itself was 3D vs Gypsy, no EMP group took part since DK was nuked. An EMP GUILD took part but 3D people were in it, and that has a short history to it:
    BBT GM, Brutus (2nd in command at the time in EMP, you can check with the old DK GM, she's on LINE still) got into an argument with the old DK GM, Zenith. So he went to 3D (back then only Danger, BoP, OTB and War Inc) and asked them to support him in dethroning EMP using BBT, that was the goal - to create the biggest burn possible for EMP for the way Brutus felt treated.

    2. 3D didn't nuke DK. It was an old DK GM himself. And why did he do it? That also has its own history.
    Zenith asked Rob, old DK GM, now a CoC player so surely NOT 3D to infiltrate BBT (3D group + Brutus and some BBT loyals) and kick everyone before the event starts. It was her idea, so the plan was DK --> nuke BBT (brutus+3D, not emp ppl)
    What did Rob do when he heard that BS? Well, you know what he did - he nuked DK instead.
    It all happened because of Zenith's silly idea. Don't get me wrong, she's a friend of mine, but that was BS and she knows it. She got herself into that and I feel to an extent it was deserved.

    3. Not sure what that post about our DK-Maj agreement entails, but:
    - DK and Maj had an agreement to take turns for first, yupp.
    - It wasn't broken because of scamming, but because DK decided to poach the old core of Maj, promising them permanent #1 (worked pretty well, good job honestly). There was however a big scam incident back in the day, and it was the reason Majestic left the DK Empire which we were a part and solid contributor of for a few months.
    AsirusX scammed people for over 1500$ by fake-selling accounts. AsirusX was a DK member, longtime. Not affiliated with Maj. He scammed 3 Maj people and 2 others from EMP (Zenith, later DK GM and Fire who is well known across end game players and a leader of OTB now, but was EMP leadership back then.)

    I'm really not sure why you try to slander what we built. And whilst we didn't always make the best decisions, it took us 3 months to join 3D because there was stuff we morally disagreed with and refused to join before it was fixed. Which it was and still is.

    3D is not the same 3D you imagine it to be.
    Danger are not brutal dictators but friendly, hard hitting beasts that you can TODAY work very, very well with.

    Ant, I hope you realize leadership changes. Each new ideology is a new path for a group of guilds, which we call guild family/group.
    What was is the past and not accurate in the present.
    If you want, I can explain everything (literally) in detail via LINE. You have my ID, just ask. I am not going to "say this because [I am] 3D" as you claim so much in this post, but rather provide an objective outlook as I have briefly done so in this post.
    Head of Majestic Nation
    GM of The Immortals, T50 Guild - Android
    Line ID: le-phill



    Isn't mortality mainstream? It's 2015 - Don't be mortal, Join now!

  5. #35
    Ant venom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    United States of America
    Posts
    1,078
    Quote Originally Posted by Phill - Immortal GM View Post
    Not sure where you get your info from, but it is very, very historically incorrect.

    Let's just look at some of the stuff you claim, like that 3D sent someone to DK to nuke it just before a war.
    1. BMG was NOT 3D affiliated. This was a Gypsy run. The war itself was 3D vs Gypsy, no EMP group took part since DK was nuked. An EMP GUILD took part but 3D people were in it, and that has a short history to it:
    BBT GM, Brutus (2nd in command at the time in EMP, you can check with the old DK GM, she's on LINE still) got into an argument with the old DK GM, Zenith. So he went to 3D (back then only Danger, BoP, OTB and War Inc) and asked them to support him in
    dethroning EMP using BBT, that was the goal - to create the biggest burn possible for EMP for the way Brutus felt treated.

    2. 3D didn't nuke DK. It was an old DK GM himself. And why did he do it? That also has its own history.
    Zenith asked Rob, old DK GM, now a CoC player so surely NOT 3D to infiltrate BBT (3D group + Brutus and some BBT loyals) and kick
    everyone before the event starts. It was her idea, so the plan was DK --> nuke BBT (brutus+3D, not emp ppl)
    What did Rob do when he heard that BS? Well, you know what he did - he nuked DK instead.
    It all happened because of Zenith's silly idea. Don't get me wrong, she's a friend of mine, but that was BS and she knows it. She got herself into that and I feel to an extent it was deserved.

    3. Not sure what that post about our DK-Maj agreement entails, but:
    - DK and Maj had an agreement to take turns for first, yupp.
    - It wasn't broken because of scamming, but because DK decided to poach the old core of Maj, promising them permanent #1 (worked pretty well, good job honestly). There was however a big scam incident back in the day, and it was the reason Majestic left the DK Empire which we were a part and solid contributor of for a few months.
    AsirusX scammed people for over 1500$ by fake-selling accounts. AsirusX was a DK member, longtime. Not affiliated with Maj. He
    scammed 3 Maj people and 2 others from EMP (Zenith, later DK GM and Fire who is well known across end game players and a leader of OTB now, but was EMP leadership back then.)

    I'm really not sure why you try to slander what we built. And whilst we didn't always make the best decisions, it took us 3 months to
    join 3D because there was stuff we morally disagreed with and refused to join before it was fixed. Which it was and still is.

    3D is not the same 3D you imagine it to be
    Danger are not brutal dictators but friendly, hard hitting beasts that you can TODAY work very, very well with.

    Ant, I hope you realize leadership changes. Each new ideology is a new path for a group of guilds, which we call guild family/group.
    What was is the past and not accurate in the present.
    If you want, I can explain everything (literally) in detail via LINE. You have my ID, just ask. I am not going to "say this because [I am] 3D" as you claim so much in this post, but rather provide an objective outlook as I have briefly done so in this post.
    I'm very well aware of the fact that it was an old DK guy that nuked Death Knights before a War but I did say that 3D sent a former DK member to nuke DK before a War.
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/



    Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

  6. #36
    Ant venom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    United States of America
    Posts
    1,078
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangaroeland View Post
    This is all complete nonsense and i will not sit here and watch you slander our name. You werent even around back then and all you post is the complete opposite of what happened. Majestic never scammed, cheated or used foul tactics, stop trying to make us look bad with lies.
    Yes, I was around bacl then but my Forum account wasn't. I didn't join the Forum until 5 months after starting K&D so get your facts right. Second of all, you guys are full of lies anyways, you claim in a Recruitment post that you are "the biggest and strongest android alliance (3D)" so how many t1s have you achived? How about 10 compared to Dk's what, 50+? And you also claim that you "provide top 1 opportunities", the question is when? Once every 25 DK Empire/EMP t1 runs? You guys aren't even claiming t1 in Blitzes anymore, it's currently being claimed by the DK Empire (TMoM Family) Guild "GOD KNIGHTS".
    Last edited by Ant venom; 09-04-2015 at 06:12 AM.
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/



    Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

  7. #37
    SBBL Indigo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    202
    I'm glad to see the Android community is every bit as full of subterfuge and drama as the iOS one... Knights and Drama FTW
    Indi RE
    Rainbow Europe GM
    Global - Rainbow Clay/Rainbow Rug - Retired

  8. #38
    Phill - Immortal GM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    207
    Quote Originally Posted by SBBL Indigo View Post
    I'm glad to see the Android community is every bit as full of subterfuge and drama as the iOS one... Knights and Drama FTW

    Yeah, that leech/troll is enjoyable for sure.

    Ant, learn to read or gtfo.
    What you state is utter BS, and before EMPs Itascumhackers started hacking, 3D won every Guild War when they/we took over - Why do you think the italians are gone from EMP now? Half banned, other half either kicked or fled.

    DK is nothing but BS and only ever got to where they are now by foul play, cheats and whatnot.

    Example: Free video glitch. I've seen DK accounts which have watched well over 140k videos = 140k free gems.
    (In a log, so it's legit, don't give me the "youre full of lies" crap.)

    Again: Rob was not sent by 3D to nuke DK
    Rob decided to, after DK tried to sabotage BBT's run in the very same way.
    Head of Majestic Nation
    GM of The Immortals, T50 Guild - Android
    Line ID: le-phill



    Isn't mortality mainstream? It's 2015 - Don't be mortal, Join now!

  9. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by Phill - Immortal GM View Post
    Not sure where you get your info from, but it is very, very historically incorrect.

    Let's just look at some of the stuff you claim, like that 3D sent someone to DK to nuke it just before a war.
    1. BMG was NOT 3D affiliated. This was a Gypsy run. The war itself was 3D vs Gypsy, no EMP group took part since DK was nuked. An EMP GUILD took part but 3D people were in it, and that has a short history to it:
    BBT GM, Brutus (2nd in command at the time in EMP, you can check with the old DK GM, she's on LINE still) got into an argument with the old DK GM, Zenith. So he went to 3D (back then only Danger, BoP, OTB and War Inc) and asked them to support him in dethroning EMP using BBT, that was the goal - to create the biggest burn possible for EMP for the way Brutus felt treated.

    2. 3D didn't nuke DK. It was an old DK GM himself. And why did he do it? That also has its own history.
    Zenith asked Rob, old DK GM, now a CoC player so surely NOT 3D to infiltrate BBT (3D group + Brutus and some BBT loyals) and kick everyone before the event starts. It was her idea, so the plan was DK --> nuke BBT (brutus+3D, not emp ppl)
    What did Rob do when he heard that BS? Well, you know what he did - he nuked DK instead.
    It all happened because of Zenith's silly idea. Don't get me wrong, she's a friend of mine, but that was BS and she knows it. She got herself into that and I feel to an extent it was deserved.

    3. Not sure what that post about our DK-Maj agreement entails, but:
    - DK and Maj had an agreement to take turns for first, yupp.
    - It wasn't broken because of scamming, but because DK decided to poach the old core of Maj, promising them permanent #1 (worked pretty well, good job honestly). There was however a big scam incident back in the day, and it was the reason Majestic left the DK Empire which we were a part and solid contributor of for a few months.
    AsirusX scammed people for over 1500$ by fake-selling accounts. AsirusX was a DK member, longtime. Not affiliated with Maj. He scammed 3 Maj people and 2 others from EMP (Zenith, later DK GM and Fire who is well known across end game players and a leader of OTB now, but was EMP leadership back then.)

    I'm really not sure why you try to slander what we built. And whilst we didn't always make the best decisions, it took us 3 months to join 3D because there was stuff we morally disagreed with and refused to join before it was fixed. Which it was and still is.

    3D is not the same 3D you imagine it to be.
    Danger are not brutal dictators but friendly, hard hitting beasts that you can TODAY work very, very well with.

    Ant, I hope you realize leadership changes. Each new ideology is a new path for a group of guilds, which we call guild family/group.
    What was is the past and not accurate in the present.
    If you want, I can explain everything (literally) in detail via LINE. You have my ID, just ask. I am not going to "say this because [I am] 3D" as you claim so much in this post, but rather provide an objective outlook as I have briefly done so in this post.
    I was the first to leave EMP as Zenith tried to nuke bbt and had the tables turned on her. The old gm of dk nuked Dk cause he didn't approve of what Zenith wanted. We all went in exile to 3d and are all quite happy.

  10. #40
    3d doesnt not get to take credit for the dk leadership civil war

  11. #41
    Ant venom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    United States of America
    Posts
    1,078
    Quote Originally Posted by Phill - Immortal GM View Post
    Yeah, that leech/troll is enjoyable for sure.

    Ant, learn to read or gtfo.
    What you state is utter BS, and before EMPs Itascumhackers started hacking, 3D won every Guild War when they/we took over - Why do you think the italians are gone from EMP now? Half banned, other half either kicked or fled.

    DK is nothing but BS and only ever got to where they are now by foul play, cheats and whatnot.

    Example: Free video glitch. I've seen DK accounts which have watched well over 140k videos = 140k free gems.
    (In a log, so it's legit, don't give me the "youre full of lies" crap.)
    Again: Rob was not sent by 3D to nuke DK
    Rob decided to, after DK tried to sabotage BBT's run in the very same way.
    It's actually possible to watch well over 140k videos for free gems legit. Like 3D Alliance is oh so legit and doesn't use foul play, cheats and whatnot. And I can't even think of a time when 3D Alliance even had dominance, usually you guys fail at t1 except one time. Anyways even if 3D Alliance had "taken over" or had any dominance in the leaderboards during events on the game, it was short-lived. DK has stronger Armors than the ones the top 3D Guilds have anyways, I find no point in having 3D Alliance run for t1 when they clearly know they don't stand a chance and will fail anyways.
    Last edited by Ant venom; 09-04-2015 at 11:10 AM.
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/



    Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

  12. #42
    Ant venom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    United States of America
    Posts
    1,078
    Quote Originally Posted by tim drake View Post
    I was the first to leave EMP as Zenith tried to nuke bbt and had the tables turned on her. The old gm of dk nuked Dk cause he didn't approve of what Zenith wanted. We all went in exile to 3d and are all quite happy.
    How do we know that's not a lie in itself?
    Last edited by Ant venom; 09-04-2015 at 12:54 PM.
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/



    Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

  13. #43
    Ant venom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    United States of America
    Posts
    1,078
    Quote Originally Posted by tim drake View Post
    3d doesnt not get to take credit for the dk leadership civil war
    Why should they anyways, what did they do that even does deserve credit in thr DK Leadership Civil War? What did DK benefit from it? In fact it was something that made DK and DK Empire dislike 3D Alliance even more.
    Last edited by Ant venom; 09-04-2015 at 11:18 AM.
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/



    Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

  14. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by Ant venom View Post
    How do we knowmthat's not a lie in itself?
    Because I was Dk Drake... Your Really under informed about list things.

  15. #45
    Ant venom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    United States of America
    Posts
    1,078
    Quote Originally Posted by tim drake View Post
    Because I was Dk Drake... Your Really under informed about list things.
    That doesn't answer the question I mean I can say I'm really DK Zenith. You must not be informed on what the word "lie" and "proof" means because you must spend too much time tapping away on a phone game. It's just a game, relax.
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/



    Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in