Which Republican do you support in the 2016 election - Page 6

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: Which Republican do you support?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jeb Bush

0 0%
  • Ben Carson

3 16.67%
  • Chris Christie

2 11.11%
  • Ted Cruz

2 11.11%
  • Carly Fiorina

3 16.67%
  • Mike Huckabee

0 0%
  • John Kasich

0 0%
  • Rand Paul

1 5.56%
  • Marco Rubio

1 5.56%
  • Donald Trump

13 72.22%
  • Scott Walker

1 5.56%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Which Republican do you support in the 2016 election

Post Count
    If you get married at 16.. you ain't working for the military. You can't afford to be away for months at a time away from your family.

Also, the military is a great job. What are you talking about? Great pay, medical benefits for life, and there's so many jobs you can get into after the military as well as in the military. They also pay for your college. They can even pay you to go to college so you don't have to take a small job and lose focus on studying.
    Double Negative is always recruiting. T10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34FoTYwwlIQ
    Line id: evan1000

Main Game
    Knights & Dragons
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Evan1000 View Post
    If you get married at 16.. you ain't working for the military. You can't afford to be away for months at a time away from your family.

Also, the military is a great job. What are you talking about? Great pay, medical benefits for life, and there's so many jobs you can get into after the military as well as in the military. They also pay for your college. They can even pay you to go to college so you don't have to take a small job and lose focus on studying.
    Great pay in the military, not so much. Getting paid about $3.7k-$4.5k a month ($54k at most a year) at most is not a job I want especially if I finish my education and get a masters or PhD where if I find a proper job I could get around $10k a month ($120k) a year). Point is you get a job for the pay, the money not because you can't get a proper education.
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Red BD View Post
    All I want to know, and all I need to know is:
    When's the GOSH-DARN
    WHO FOR NEW MOD Debate is taking place?????????????????????

I bought this really neat red,white and blue 3 piece suit and all.....................
    Once I get a list of people who are in the running. Too bad Sirius has gone AWOL.

"None of your business" -and that's a quote.
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I wouldn't count on Sirius coughing up the list of "30 or so" applicants to us. Besides, some who may or may not know my daring, some say dashing, campaign style will shirk from the debate. Vile Lynn and I and probably TheJess and Evan, and I am sure Capt Torque are ready to go at it tooth and nail right now!!!
    State a deadline and make the candidates opt in or out! Then toss the questions to the group. No need to be fair! When has that ever happened?
    Fact is, I Love Money, GREE will end up selecting the moderator despite what anyone says... Sorta like the Parliamentary politicos in the UK END UP SELECTING THE PM.
    Democracy? Whatacrockery in Limeyland!
    "When the going gets weird
    The Weird turn pro."
    -- Hunter S Thompson, True American

Banned
    Post Count
    I'll start a thread asking who's running.

Post Count
    Still not my #2, but trump just moved into my "I'll give him a serious consideration" list today.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Main Game
    Knights & Dragons
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    Still not my #2, but trump just moved into my "I'll give him a serious consideration" list today.
    Trump for the win
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    Why? Because he finally agreed not to run if not selected as the Republican nominee?

Post Count
    Yep. I still don't think he actually has principles or believes anything he's saying. I think he probably has no respect for the Constitution, and would be as bad as Obama is when it comes to outright defying the law if it suits his own policy preferences, but at least I no longer think he's deep down a hillary clinton supporter just running to screw things up and get his name in the papers.

I still don't like him, but at least now I consider him a real candidate.
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Post Count
    Cha, I think Trump only signed it because he's confident he'll win the nomination.

I don't think he realizes how difficult it will be to implement any of his plans. It all sounds good 'n' promising, but like Obama, respecting the Constitution limits their agenda.

Within mins of being elected, the entire world dumps all of their problems on the president's lap and there is nothing he can do about it. Trump might be loaded with money, but he doesn't have enough to fix anything.
    Line ID: clementine88

Post Count
    Well I do think he was originally genuinely concerned that he would be excluded by the party. He says he's now realized that that's not going to be the case. Of course he's feeling confident right now (he still won't win), but as long as he has a fair shot, he's willing to publicly renounce his implicit threat to play spoiler for Hillary. As long as he wouldn't do that, I didn't even trust him enough to listen to him fairly.

Giving him the benefit of the doubt, it seems he really doesn't want Hillary to win, and he genuinely thinks he'd do a better job than anyone else. Let's assume he intends to follow through on his campaign promises even if he (very recently) used to say the opposite. Let's say Congress doesn't pass his agenda. Do you think he would consider that an end to it or do you think he'd do what Obama does and goes ahead with it anyway until someone (physically? Seriously... what would it take?) stops him? I think Trump would see himself as a king and the Constitution as an obsolete piece of paper.
    Still mad at Bostick.

Post Count
    What would it matter if he ran as a republican or democrat? He'd still be the same exact guy, with the same exact beliefs and the party that backs him up has absolutely no influence on how he would run the country if elected.

Oh wait, it doesn't work that way. Sorry.

And don't mind me. I know absolutely nothing about the campaign or what Donald trump stands for in anything, I'm just stating how I personally think the government should work.

Post Count
    And we all think that's very cute.
    Still mad at Bostick.

Post Count
    You say it like it's impossible. George Washington warned about political parties. They're the reason stuff doesn't get done in a country

Post Count
    Who says stuff needs to get done? "Don't just do something, stand there!"
    Still mad at Bostick.