Mob farming... Server error.

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Mob farming... Server error.

Articulate Author Dirt road Joe's Avatar
    Post Count

Mob farming... Server error.

It is really frustrating to be farming mobs for gold, boxes and such... Then getting s server error in the middle of it. Every time I get a server error it takes all of the loot I farmed away. My boxes and gold just resets to when I started. Yet my energy stays the same and doesn't refill... This is really painful when I'm attempting LTQs and Trials and I slay a few mobs that take ungodly amounts of energy to attack... And my kills not registering as progress for the quests.
    I'm playing on my IPhone 6 less than 10' away from my router... As well as full 3G service. I don't understand why I get these server errors. What suggestions do you guys have?
    Matthew 7:3-5

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirt road Joe View Post
    It is really frustrating to be farming mobs for gold, boxes and such... Then getting s server error in the middle of it. Every time I get a server error it takes all of the loot I farmed away. My boxes and gold just resets to when I started. Yet my energy stays the same and doesn't refill... This is really painful when I'm attempting LTQs and Trials and I slay a few mobs that take ungodly amounts of energy to attack... And my kills not registering as progress for the quests.
    I'm playing on my IPhone 6 less than 10' away from my router... As well as full 3G service. I don't understand why I get these server errors. What suggestions do you guys have?
    This has been happening to me for at least a couple of cycles. I thought it was just me. I get it only during PvE.

Very irritating to find out it's GREE.. Of course!
    Last edited by Vile Lynn; 08-26-2015 at 06:46 AM. Reason: out* not put
    Line ID: clementine88

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    This has been happening to me for at least a couple of cycles. I thought it was just me. I get it only during PvE.

Very irritating to find put it's GREE.. Of course!
    I thought that the last KA update was supposed to fix this. It hasn't helped me any, I still get the "connection error" also

The worst is when you not only lose your kill, but the energy also. Very frustrating
    Purple Squirrel

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    At Gree Support

Gree1: we received a complain that kills get reset and energy still gets taken

Gree Sup: Tell them the games (KA and MW) are working as intended...............( in order to make players waste energy and having to use/buy refills in order to continue)

Gree1: great, with that, they will stop sending us tickets and we can continue Playing Boom Beach and Clash of Clans without interuptions
    Last edited by legalious; 08-24-2015 at 12:34 PM. Reason: Language

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    This only happens to me on the device where I switch players. The problem is your mobs are not exclusive to your character , they are mostly the same for each character you have . So if u have a prehit dragon on character 1 and character 2 gets a dragon for a trial quest and u try and kill the prehit one it won't register and you'll get a server error . : it also happens to me on baby/ tiny mobs - don't know why . I sent in a ticket months ago and got the standard "we are aware of the situation " response .

Post Count
    Yeah, it's a Game Center issue, I think as well... my mini can get to Maleba Island and it should be locked from that account level.

I have no doubt that GREE will never fix this issue.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    Yeah, it's a Game Center issue, I think as well... my mini can get to Maleba Island and it should be locked from that account level.

I have no doubt that GREE will never fix this issue.
    I play on a different device for each toon. Still happens occasionally
    Purple Squirrel

Post Count
    Same what I have here.... The problem started as soon as I used a 2nd toon on the same account (normally I use several devices but not all work without wifi). It doesn't only happen with prehit mobs, it happens with all mobs. Very typical seems to be that I can not farm the huts on Maleba Island (which is really annoying when you need boxes)

Seems like you can repair it with deleting and reinstalling the app - but only as long as you don't switch your accounts again.

Post Count
    Same here. Problem started with having multiple accounts on 1 device with game center. Most of the time it is the native account that is giving problems

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Trials seem to work fine, but trying to farm the maleba island huts for the crates..

goes out of sync on 2 of my characters, wish they would just remove the crates and only have the timer.. I have to do exp heavy trials or pvp (which only really works after a couple of days when people my level have several to get from them) There is also the unit in the lost vault you can farm for weapons, but it resets every time also. Would be a nice fix.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by JamieF View Post
    Same here. Problem started with having multiple accounts on 1 device with game center. Most of the time it is the native account that is giving problems
    With me it is my secondary account - my native account gets very few errors - my secondary is on another device too , but I can only use that at home on wifi

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by plavine View Post
    With me it is my secondary account - my native account gets very few errors - my secondary is on another device too , but I can only use that at home on wifi
    I wasnt correct, i wanted to say: most of the time it ISNT the native account that is giving problems. Thanks for correcting me

Post Count
    GREE is compensating customers in MW! WTH?
    Free Health packs!

Let the ticket sending begin!
    Line ID: clementine88

Post Count
    We see where their priorities are. We don't even have a quest other than lev 6 trials�� lets see if we get some refills for free! Lol