No Boss Distress Calla

In the current Boss event why am I repeatedly getting "no distress calls detected"? Also why has nobody attacked my Boss since Wednesday, he has been made public all the time. Anybody else having problems?

1. I think many people have left this game. I used to rank around 30th in the leader squad. I'm finishing in the high teens now and my squad hasn't improved since epics started.

2. I have a suspicion some top people ran extra accounts on other devices and ran those public so their main account could get a lot of boss points.

3. Epics have been around long enough I think many mid tier players have enough Ultra Rares and Epics they don't need help on boss battles. The fights have been the same every week for about 6 months now. And when they reach Boss levels of 20 to 40, theyre becomes a lot of competition for shared level 20 Bossses. So this disappear fast.

To your question of why has nobody helped you? What level are you? Players can only see shared battles to whichever level they are personally at, +5 levels. So if your up at 80, likely nobody cares to assist you. Or they just can't see you.

A strategy many top players use is to stop leveling at 40, and live the week off shared boss battles. With a max epic squad, all of the bosses below level 45 can be taken out with 1 morale on 10x auto play. And it's one of the most efficient ways to rack boss points.

It might simply be that Gree has decided to make the Event "more challenging".

The feedback I am getting is that players are very frustrated by the lack of good opportunities. Some are abandoning the Boss Event in favour of PvP. Others are not bothering to play at all this week.

Yet another step in the wrong direction by Gree. You get the impression that they are trying to kill this game.

I noticed a change this last week too. No one ever took the bosses I posted which has never happened before. True people may not like low level bosses but on day 1 everyone takes everything and it has been part of my strategy to do a boss on my own and put up another one to get me through the low levels in half the time. Not one single time I got help on a boss. Also I was getting 1 or 2 options to poach which occasionally would go up to like 5 and a lot of other people have confirmed something was messed up.

Thanks for the feedback and advise guys. At least I know I am not alone on this. I have put a ticket in to Gree as I thought it may be a bug, not had a reply yet.

Much better Boss event this week. I followed the advise. Lots of distress calls and plenty of action. Normal service has been resumed !!!