Page 3 of 3 First 123
    Quote Originally Posted by roookey1 View Post
    SBBL, you can bet pretty safely that most of these claims of how many chests were opened for a particular result are nothing but bragging or plain lies.

I mean, who would show off his latest chest pull and write 'I opened 125 chests for that and just wasted $300!'
    Bragging maybe but they definitely got them - I saw the screenshots posted in Line chats and them wearing them on knights.

Update - 20 x chance for DFA+ on latest chest - 22 chests and only ravage reg. Friend opened 52 and pulled a beetlefly reg. Just a complete farce really. My own stupid fault for falling for it every time but still.
    Indi RE
    Rainbow Europe GM
    Global - Rainbow Clay/Rainbow Rug - Retired

No doubt that they got them, but you'll never know how much they really spent on them.

Based on what I hear from my guildmates, I bet that whatever luck someone may have, the average chance of pulling a DF is about 1:100, and to pull a DF+ it must be beyond 1:400. Of course, theoretically someone may pull a DF+ from 1 chest, but statistically, he will most likely only get garbage from a few hundred chests after that.

The worst is, even if you finally get one, for that totally insane price tag, it's still notably weaker than the current war armors!!