Thread: Server Issue?

Exclamation Server Issue?

Hello!

I got a problem. Each time i open the application on my Android Samsung Galaxy S5 now, it saying that it is not able to connect to the server and try again later. I have now waited in like 8 hours and still the same problem. I have tryed 2 different WIFI's and 4G, each network alot of capability so that should not a be a issue. I have tried to reinstall the application and even turned my Phone on and off.

Any suggestions what to do or what happend?

Thanks!
    Last edited by Vile Lynn; 10-01-2015 at 07:18 AM.

Same here.

I m beta tester and i think only those are affected.
    Also it seems to be a problem related to Google play store, not to the game itself.

Anyways, this sucks bad, especially with raid weekend coming up

Greetings Eirik & RE Thargor,

I'll let them know about this.

Update: Somebody let the hamster out, but the nightshirt got the little rascle back on his wheel.
    Severs are up and running full speed now.
    Last edited by Vile Lynn; 10-01-2015 at 10:36 AM.
    Line ID: clementine88

Thank you Lynn!

Quote Originally Posted by RE Thargor View Post
    Same here.

I m beta tester and i think only those are affected.
    Also it seems to be a problem related to Google play store, not to the game itself.

Anyways, this sucks bad, especially with raid weekend coming up
    No, this problem happens on non beta-test accounts on droid as well. I agree with you that it seems to be a google play store issue as the lockout seems to be triggered when you log in and out of multiple accounts using one device - somehow it "locks out" your device for a fairly long time (days) and then it starts working again. The emulator works just fine but yeah it's annoying when you get locked out of more portable device you have.