Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Dragonforge lets speculate

The age of combinable dragonforge must be almost upon us.

What do u think? Anytime now or still months away?

I like many can't wait. Spending loads of gems on chests and 0 results.

Chests are a terrible ripoff and on the borderline of false/misleading advertising. Don't pay for them!

Quote Originally Posted by roookey1 View Post
    Chests are a terrible ripoff and on the borderline of false/misleading advertising. Don't pay for them!
    Lol i totally agree and always have known that. But with the only way to get the plus versions or new armours (other than events which are way overpriced for something outdated in a few months)

I think when i retire from here it will be due to spending more money on chests for fusion fodder. I think in over a year playing on both ios and android and over $500 plus loads of free gems i have only ever got 2 armours worth Leveling.

But that is not what im here for today.
    Wouldnt anyone like to share when they think df will be fusable. I read somewhere about epics and someones guess on when due to how long it took epics to become fusable. But that was only 1 player. No-where near enough evidence to perform a educated guess.

As it sits atm im a very active player that does spend $10-50 too frequently and im falling way behind due to bad luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Gronk View Post
    Lol i totally agree and always have known that. But with the only way to get the plus versions or new armours (other than events which are way overpriced for something outdated in a few months)
    Event DF are actually priced lower on average than chest DF.

But that is not what im here for today.
    Wouldnt anyone like to share when they think df will be fusable. I read somewhere about epics and someones guess on when due to how long it took epics to become fusable. But that was only 1 player. No-where near enough evidence to perform a educated guess.
    IIRC, for quite a long time Moontide, Blazeborne and Tectonic were the only fusable epics, so epics probably aren't any kind of indicator for DF, but I'd be quite surprised if DF would become fusable within the next half year...
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Quote Originally Posted by Marco_ View Post
    Of course, you need to have some good armors to make them cheaper. I spent ~800 gems on my King's+.
    Even 1500 gems or w/e for t10 is worth it now that there's set jewelry.
    no

Quote Originally Posted by Sent View Post
    Of course, you need to have some good armors to make them cheaper. I spent ~800 gems on my King's+.
    Even 1500 gems or w/e for t10 is worth it now that there's set jewelry.
    Well, gem glitcher video on youtube seems to point to about 0.75-1% chance of DF from chest (so 2000+ gems) and those will be random elements, unlike event DF...
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

I'm pretty sure the chance is actually lower. The current advertising of a "10x chance for DF+" in that context is a slap in the face of players who are still too naive to think twice about anything that Gree pretends.

I'm pretty sure the chance is actually lower. The current advertising of a "10x chance for DF+" in that context is a slap in the face of players who are still too naive to think twice about anything that Gree pretends.
    Well, chance of plus is at least 10 times as low as non-plus, so that 10x doesn't make a super big difference. (plus the "10x plus" doesn't list "best chance for DF ever", so non-plus and plus combined might actually be worse chance than when "best chance for DF ever". Always assume marketing slogans are only staying a hair away from lying...)

They forgot to add "divided by 100", and/or "a slap in the face" after the 10x chance, I think DF or DF+ was a typo.
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

Now now... let's give them the benefit of the doubt... but 10 x 0 = 0 lol!
    Retired. Guild still active and recruiting.
    Recruitment Thread: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...86#post1550586

Quote Originally Posted by Marco_ View Post

IIRC, for quite a long time Moontide, Blazeborne and Tectonic were the only fusable epics, so epics probably aren't any kind of indicator for DF, but I'd be quite surprised if DF would become fusable within the next half year...
    I hope your wrong lol.

I am done buying chests and since its still the only way to achieve the better epic+ or better i can see me being way behind by then and most likely not here.

Adisty posted 10x0=0. That just reminded me of something funny. For those ios users that havnt yet asked siri "whats zero divided by zero" do so now its one of the better ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Gronk View Post
    I hope your wrong lol.

I am done buying chests and since its still the only way to achieve the better epic+ or better i can see me being way behind by then and most likely not here.

Adisty posted 10x0=0. That just reminded me of something funny. For those ios users that havnt yet asked siri "whats zero divided by zero" do so now its one of the better ones.
    A T25 run gives you Epic pluses of the same decency or better (on occasions, not so much) and it's also priced lower, T25 should be 500 gems or 250 gems if you're active enough. Which is cheaper than squandering 800 gems on Chests just to get crappy Armor and some old Epic.
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

Quote Originally Posted by Ant venom View Post
    A T25 run gives you Epic pluses of the same decency or better (on occasions, not so much) and it's also priced lower, T25 should be 500 gems or 250 gems if you're active enough. Which is cheaper than squandering 800 gems on Chests just to get crappy Armor and some old Epic.
    This. If you have decent armors, running t25 in raids is more worth it than chests. I almost have a good epic+ for each dual element and they've cost around 300-400 gems each, on average. Wars are a bit more expensive though.
    no

Quote Originally Posted by Ant venom View Post
    A T25 run gives you Epic pluses of the same decency or better (on occasions, not so much) and it's also priced lower, T25 should be 500 gems or 250 gems if you're active enough.
    that's in raids I guess? And how much in wars? (Android)

that's in raids I guess? And how much in wars? (Android)
    That's the amount for wars. Being super active and having strong line up in raids may cost you even ~100 gems for t25, true story.
    OTB Yeezy

LINE ID: sanctified93