New quest: raid Apothecary to start?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: New quest: raid Apothecary to start?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

New quest: raid Apothecary to start?

Why does the new quest start Begunner quest with raiding an Apothecary? That's not a commone building, one that requires a lot of gems for little return. The upshot is few will be able to get this quest done, especially at the lower levels.

Please tell the developers to actually play the game before creating a quest that makes it near impossible for some to even start.

Sweet {T} aka Trillian

Lurker
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Looks like I'm stuck on Normal 2/10 3 hits to Jewelcrafters another low paying gem purchase item.

My Brook of Bora has yet to load to play .... stuck in the Rivals of Riverine.... looks like I get my weekend back...

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    GREE = Wazzocks!
    IGN: Sim {RP} & Sim {EXR}

Post Count
    I'll leave up my buildings for the questers, but I don't have an Apothecary in any of my current accounts... sorry.
    Line ID: clementine88

Lurker
    Post Count
    Apotecary? Jewelcraft? Your developers are suffering of senile dementia l? They don't remember how many new buildings were released during last year?
    Pathetic

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Gree, raiding buildings is a nice concept, but NOT when we need to find rare buildings. Apothecaries aren't too bad since they were cheap way back when. Jewel crafters are 190 gems, so nobody buys them
    10-10 is 10 Gold Mines. Again a very expensive, older building. No newer player would ever buy them.

The last time you did this type of quest, we needed to find a Marketplace. A brand new building that no one had bought, and if you did buy it, you were uograding it.

Nice concept, lousy execution. I think I'll stop wasting my time on this.
    Next time please stick to the gold buildings. A few years ago, we needed to find Casltes. Everyone had them, but it was a 24 hour building. It was still hard to find one, but at least it was possible.
    Purple Squirrel

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Wow, suddenly we don't need things like Jewel Crafters, and Gold Mines anymore. We need easier to find buildings.

Thanks Gree

Too bad we wasted @ 5 hours of regen. That's @ 100 hits, or 2 refills
    Purple Squirrel

Post Count
    thx for changing the buildings! Too bad that Europe had to start with 6-8 hours delay (event started midnight)... makes haste much more difficult (or you need more gems)

It would already be a great help to know the days when events will start - just to avaoid to stay awake for nothing

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Overall - I liked the PvP although I got stuck at the manors . The only problem is some players never reset their buildings , so if you are behind , the manors can be difficult to find - it took a day for my lower account to find the silos , since they needed 5 hits and a lot of players have them collect at the same time . A little time consuming , but this event does reward the more active players not just the big spenders.
    PS - as stated above , maybe apothecaries were not the way to start

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    This quest wasn't boring, that's for sure!
    Thanks for getting rid of the gem buildings that very few had!

But, Manors are 48 hour buildings. Haste was 24 hours. The entire event was 48 hours.
    Maybe you shouldn't have had a 48 hour building in the quest. One of my toons took @ 6 hours of on and off hunting to find 2 manors to raid. Very frustrating. Maybe lenders, or some other 24 hour building would have been better.
    Purple Squirrel

Post Count
    I thought it was a great improvement on the usual boring pvp event as it was more of a challenge. Well done Gree, let's have more quests like this one.

Articulate Author The red Baron's Avatar
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    This was one of the better quests, not too easy but possible.
    The Red Baron TRB

Post Count
    A lot of my guildmembers stopped this quest because of the rare gem buildings. Too bad we didnt knew Gree changed the buildings, so no one touched this quest anymore.

Ah well, finally a 'better' quest which brings a bit of fun

Consistent Contributor Samskill's Avatar
    Post Count
    Dame h lev 12 is 9x hits on lender! Gosh...
    Anyone know what lev 14 building might be.?
    NO MORE FUN !