The worst set of events

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The worst set of events

Post Count

The worst set of events

most units dont have boost on them and only top 100 on Frontline get boost. I hope this is a GREE-up...
    If you are not c, you have no rs...

Banned
    Post Count
    They have to scale back inflation and keep the top 100 spending.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Pidgeot View Post
    most units dont have boost on them and only top 100 on Frontline get boost. I hope this is a GREE-up...

So your Faction won't get that +5% mission boost this time?

Man, that sucks.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Top 100 = top 20%.

Sounds more than fair to me.
    If you have a gambling problem (ie. spend money on GREE games), call 1 - 800 - GAMBLER

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Sucks this isn't like T-ball now a days where everyone gets a trophy at the end.
    Guess the people that don't get any bonuses will just have to suck it up like big boys.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by fatbodychris View Post
    Sucks this isn't like T-ball now a days where everyone gets a trophy at the end.
    Guess the people that don't get any bonuses will just have to suck it up like big boys.
    Tee ball players actually have to do something...this is like going to the trophy store and opening up your wallet, or bidding on an eBay trophy. Zero skill or accomplishment.

You just called yourself better than 8-year olds. Big guy fatbody. Print off your sick burn and you might have something that endures for the ages; this crying game and it's burnt out model ain't gonna last.
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange View Post
    I feel sorry for those who post and complain, seriously guys you are wasting your time.
    Just sit back and watch Rome burn.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Brown Out View Post

Man, that sucks.
    My faction will get everything. I'm worried about the other factions.

Post Count
    My faction will get everything. I'm worried about the other factions.
    You're a good man. Your altruism will be rewarded.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Brown Out View Post

Man, that sucks.
    IKR With all the mission and raid boosts we've collected, we'd better start doing them.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Well, if the t100 down want prizes with boosts then they need to pick it up, why reward someone for not playing. Or just occasionally playing, come on if you cant make t100 or better in fl its time for a new team. I keep saying it good placement in fl takes nothing but some brains and your time, if you cant give either then you deserve nothing.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by redvenge99 View Post
    Well, if the t100 down want prizes with boosts then they need to pick it up, why reward someone for not playing. Or just occasionally playing, come on if you cant make t100 or better in fl its time for a new team. I keep saying it good placement in fl takes nothing but some brains and your time, if you cant give either then you deserve nothing.
    I consider top 250 at least to be competitive. Top 100 aren't the only players. You do realize top 101 gets **** right? Top 250 is a good place to be.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Have you been on t250 teams? Do you read gm rooms. There's not alot of participation, not great leadership or officers, most stay there willigly for the "relaxed" atmosphere, low mins or loyalty.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by redvenge99 View Post
    Have you been on t250 teams? Do you read gm rooms. There's not alot of participation, not great leadership or officers, most stay there willigly for the "relaxed" atmosphere, low mins or loyalty.
    I came from a top 250 team and it was very competitive. Spending money or not, top 250 is competitive. Keep in mind a faction placing 101 is still top 250. its wrong to say they didn't play hard enough or didn't have the right "something"

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I came from a top 250 team and it was very competitive. Spending money or not, top 250 is competitive. Keep in mind a faction placing 101 is still top 250. its wrong to say they didn't play hard enough or didn't have the right "something"
    No it's not wrong. Welcome to life. It's not about working hard and getting everything you want. It's about working harder than the next guy to get what he has. Though I digress, there's little in this game that's considered hard work.

Btw, 250 used to be competitive. Now it's what top 1000-750 was about a year ago.
    Last edited by J-manKometh96; 08-22-2015 at 11:48 AM.
    If you have a gambling problem (ie. spend money on GREE games), call 1 - 800 - GAMBLER

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by J-manKometh96 View Post
    No it's not wrong. Welcome to life. It's not about working hard and getting everything you want. It's about working harder than the next guy to get what he has. Though I digress, there's little in this game that's considered hard work.

Btw, 250 used to be competitive. Now it's what top 1000-750 was about a year ago.
    Yeah, I guess. Each merge that happens pretty much removes a team from the rankings and there were a lot of merges at the top but 250 is still competitive. Its seems really harsh to just award top 100. It makes it harder for new players and those looking to move up.

I also like to think there's a difference between a game and life.