Battle prizes suck - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Battle prizes suck

Post Count
    I'm like Big Brother, Phillip... everyone loves me. If not, they will... eventually.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Phillip99 View Post
    Wow.......you sure jumped to dipsticks rescue quick.....mancrush?
    I'd make the usual comment everyone makes about not feeding the troll, but it looks like he's been banned, again. We will see if they're serious about it this time, or whether it's just another ineffectual 24 hour ban.

Post Count
    Have you noticed how everythng you do today, with whatever stats you have, is exactly the same as everything you did 6 months ago with half the stats? What do stats have to do with anything?

Post Count
    And if the joke is on me for spending money on entertainment then the joke is also on you if you've ever been to a movie
    Just an observation, spending money on going to a movie is paying for entertainment provided by people who produce entertainment for a living. Spending money on virtual currency in freemium games similar to and not excluding this one is paying people who design systems with the sole intention of taking as much of your money as possible, for as long as possible, while providing as little as possible in return. With stats being irrelevant to the user experience I'd be tempted to say these games offer, both literally and figuratively, nothing in return for actual dollars spent.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJess View Post
    I'd make the usual comment everyone makes about not feeding the troll, but it looks like he's been banned, again. We will see if they're serious about it this time, or whether it's just another ineffectual 24 hour ban.
    No talking about moderator actions, Jess! Tsk Tsk!
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Nope, still here. I will warn people not to feed you.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by namedud View Post
    Just an observation, spending money on going to a movie is paying for entertainment provided by people who produce entertainment for a living. Spending money on virtual currency in freemium games similar to and not excluding this one is paying people who design systems with the sole intention of taking as much of your money as possible, for as long as possible, while providing as little as possible in return. With stats being irrelevant to the user experience I'd be tempted to say these games offer, both literally and figuratively, nothing in return for actual dollars spent.
    Ever seen Malibus Most Wanted. I would venture to say that offered less than nothing in return for dollars spent.

Post Count
    Nope, still here. I will warn people not to feed you.
    Wasn't you I was referring to. Paranoid much?

Post Count
    Ever seen Malibus Most Wanted. I would venture to say that offered less than nothing in return for dollars spent.
    I think I agree with you. If you're saying what I think you're saying, let's just say what I said was an attempt at being polite.

Wasn't you I was referring to. Paranoid much?
    So insightful. I can't believe nobody knew [insert helpful Crime City information] that until you pointed it out. Thanks, TheJess!
    Last edited by namedud; 08-21-2015 at 11:17 AM.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by namedud View Post
    As for me, the entertainment I get from this game and any others I play rarely have anything to do with the game play it self. The entertainment is in the interaction with players around the world, different personalities, different values and different levels of maturity. I will admit I do exploit some weaknesses in people for entertainment and o do spend on this game but it's all in fun.
    "Death is the only Truth, everything else is a lie that needs to be Challenged" ~me

CC 713 326 852

Post Count
    Oh and yes prizes suck! Need to have ip mods back for players who weren't here for them. Should give old ones out that don't stack of you already have them. That is what I'd really spend for
    "Death is the only Truth, everything else is a lie that needs to be Challenged" ~me

CC 713 326 852

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr BoneCrusher View Post
    As for me, the entertainment I get from this game and any others I play rarely have anything to do with the game play it self. The entertainment is in the interaction with players around the world, different personalities, different values and different levels of maturity. I will admit I do exploit some weaknesses in people for entertainment and o do spend on this game but it's all in fun.
    Every one of those things you listed as things you get from this game are features that are freely available to all players in unlimited quantities. Unless you're saying you spend to see if you can force others to spend, in which case neither you nor your rivals are really playing this game.

Post Count
    I'd like to see the tilda blades re-issued since the only reason I didn't get it at the time was that my syn (honestly can't remember if it was HTC blue or white at the time, but either way...) couldn't get enough uzis to complete it. The drop rate just wasn't sufficient despite an all out push to get them. I strongly suspect that unless a lot of gold was spent on energy refills, most teams got their uzis from the energy glitch or by buying them from energy glitchers.

It'd be nice to have a chance to NOT be 20% behind the 8 ball to all of those teams at some point. Just sayin'.
    Still mad at Bostick.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    I'd like to see the tilda blades re-issued since the only reason I didn't get it at the time was that my syn (honestly can't remember if it was HTC blue or white at the time, but either way...) couldn't get enough uzis to complete it. The drop rate just wasn't sufficient despite an all out push to get them. I strongly suspect that unless a lot of gold was spent on energy refills, most teams got their uzis from the energy glitch or by buying them from energy glitchers.

It'd be nice to have a chance to NOT be 20% behind the 8 ball to all of those teams at some point. Just sayin'.
    I have that item. I also have an account that doesn't have it. Long story short, it makes such an insignificant difference that there have been wars where the account without the Tilda blade has outscored the account that has it. That might be level related, but until level stops being a factor in ip scoring my opinion is that ip mods are mostly pointless because you need a lot of them to notice any difference.

Post Count
    Still be nice to have it. My own best mods get re-released for free all the time, it seems
    Still mad at Bostick.