Boss Summon

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Boss Summon

Post Count

Boss Summon

What is the easiest way to summon a boss with minimal gain of xp ?
    How long should I wait in between fights ?
    -Most of the arguments to which I am party fall somewhat short of being impressive, owning to the fact that neither I nor my opponent knows what we are talking about -

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    First map, wait two minutes after last boss goes down.
    If you have a gambling problem (ie. spend money on GREE games), call 1 - 800 - GAMBLER

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I hit a level 1 supply depot for 1xp. Plus you get battle points towards ranking and valour, if you need it to buy folders for RB. 2 min wait

Post Count
    Yup seems to be about 2 minutes between summons. I hit the ltq, but notice requirements are going up exponentially on 10/10.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    After hitting the mob, you have to induce a call to server to trigger a boss. Sometimes it happens automatically. I used to refresh the rivals list, but the fastest way I found to do it, at least on Android, is to "tab out" and tab in again. Press that multiwindow icon that let's you choose between recently used apps, and press on MW again. Apparently that action checks with server and triggers the boss.

And you can start to tab out and in again as soon as you tap on the npc. So usually I'm back in right about the same time that npc is done being hit. The plane in the second map is most effective I found. 10 energy, 1xp and it doesn't walk around unlike gunman in first map. If you don't care about energy, you can hit 15 energy building in map 1 too.

Even more effective way is to do LTQs together with epic boss. And summon one for each hit.