Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Adisty View Post
    I was wrong ☺ so far 9/9 on drop rate. Hope this continues. Good job GREE, and thank you for listening!
    Yep - credit where credit is due. 100% drop rate, extremely good armour (how can anyone complain - it hits 4500/3400 or so with good atk jewels and it's FREE) and the 'epic boss on steroids' theme is awesome!!

For the first time since the first heroic, the Line community hasn't been filled with complaining and disappointment. The only 'complaint' I heard was that 21 days is too long and therefore too easy to get and noobs will be running around with it. That's just nonsense - it still takes a lot of time investment for someone with weaker armours to get the plus, and there are 3 stronger f/w (technomancer, forsaken and that malicious thingy from chest), plus this weekend's T10 raid armour. So I really don't see any reason to be precious about it.

Great job Gree!
    Indi RE
    Rainbow Europe GM
    Global - Rainbow Clay/Rainbow Rug - Retired

Thanks a ton. This is excactly what it needed.

Its a lot more challenging, which isnt a bad thing imo. Might cost a few gems to finish if your armors arent OP or if youre as lazy as i am but still. Best aspect is the removal of the random droprate. That made the heroic mode so aggravating and tiresome.
    Also great work on the boss design and stages. First time ive played heroic and actually liked doing so. Not sure if it lasts for 21 days for me, but the time is very appropriate with the difficulty increase.

Keep it up!

Edit--- just noticed the other topic. copy paste to there
    ITSB Kanga Ill Tempered Sea Bass / Only The Best

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

-- ITSB #10 Magma Lord Raid --

Quote Originally Posted by SBBL Indigo View Post
    Yep - credit where credit is due. 100% drop rate, extremely good armour (how can anyone complain - it hits 4500/3400 or so with good atk jewels and it's FREE) and the 'epic boss on steroids' theme is awesome!!

For the first time since the first heroic, the Line community hasn't been filled with complaining and disappointment. The only 'complaint' I heard was that 21 days is too long and therefore too easy to get and noobs will be running around with it. That's just nonsense - it still takes a lot of time investment for someone with weaker armours to get the plus,
    Well, in fact I kind of expect my alts to have trouble getting even 1 shard per "rest" cycle at the 8th location to get a non-plus, since the better of my 2 alts was already losing 2 whole knights per battle at Relic Ruins.
    Both Chaos Vestments non-plus and that spirit/air heroic non-plus (too lazy to look up name) weren't even 1-shotting the earth/air mini bosses at Relic Ruins without a crit...
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Quote Originally Posted by SBBL Indigo View Post
    The only 'complaint' I heard was that 21 days is too long and therefore too easy to get and noobs will be running around with it.
    Maybe noobs with fat wallets . Which, if you think about it, noobs with fat wallets could get dragonforged from chests, so a noob getting this armor wouldn't unbalance the game (except for other noobs). Hopefully the complaints don't get so bad, like they did before, and ruin heroic mode again by getting the time cut down to a week.
    Retired. Guild still active and recruiting.
    Recruitment Thread: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...86#post1550586

So far I like the changes. The new lineups in the stages are much more challenging, which actually make heroic mode fun again. As for the armor, I wish they would go back to unique heroic armors, but at least the stats are way better than before.
    Main knight: VirusknightX
    IOS Code: XBC-FWX-FCG
    Level: 800+
    Guild Master: Knights of Terror

I don't want to congratulate Gree on doing a good job, because usually positive feedback makes them turn things to shyte again.

So i'll only say I'm not too disappointed!

Still, I won't be able to go through Heroic mode anyway, as I can't craft with almost 4,000 high-value armors (too precious to waste, especially in times of extreme armor upgrade costs) filling up all my kiddie-baby-like 170 slots.
    So, in an odd way luckily for me, there won't be any temptation to spend gems on Heroic mode. Waiting for the day when this ridiculous limitation of armory will disappear, just as it doesn't exists with rings and amulets, then I'll be in again.

OK for me it's been a 100% drop rate, I am OK with the way they balanced the gameplay by making harder bosses but granting a crystal every time.
    I am totally OK with the tons of crafting material for Legendary armors.

Quote Originally Posted by sturick View Post
    Agreed.

It is the first double strong heroic armor and the stats are almost 200 points higher than the previous best heroic armor.
    Sorry if I was not clear on this, for me this is (was) a bit of a let down because vargar is also fusible and with the original 7 day timeframe it is nearly impossible for f2p users to craft the normal version, level up the regular and still have time to craft the (+).
    But now that the Drop rate is 100% (let's hope this won't change) and the extended period then Vargar+ is totally worth the time.

I like what they've done with heroic mode. Two weeks is what I suspect this will end up as. Three weeks, only if they are now servicing the F2P players. Good job so far Gree.

I have to say the new Heroic is a good job well done. It's not easy but with the high (if not 100%) drop rate it doesn't make me want to delete the game completely like the old Heroic Mode. I may have to put off retiring after all.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord P View Post
    only if they are now servicing the F2P players.
    as if that were a bad thing.

People like you tend to forget that you didn't start paying for your 'wins' from day #1.

If 'free' players (even video watchers generate money for Gree by the way) find the game too frustrating or exploitative, they won't EVER spend a dime but will just move on to other games (many of which offer more than KnD these days : better graphics, better daily rewards, better level up rewards, less bull$hyte and drawing of blanks when playing the tool lottery, team events are more fun etc.). Then the few dozen 'running' (win buying) guilds left can share all the shiny pixels amongst themselves with no one else competing, and Gree will quickly shut down a 'non profitable' game.
    Last edited by roookey1; 08-21-2015 at 05:13 PM.
    Not begging anyone to 'join my guild' since like ...ever.

Quote Originally Posted by roookey1 View Post
    Waiting for the day when this ridiculous limitation of armory will disappear, just as it doesn't exists with rings and amulets, then I'll be in again.
    That part about rings and amulets is a baseless statement. Rings and amulets can't be crafted, so we don't know if there's a crafting limit there.
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Quote Originally Posted by Valarauko View Post
    OK for me it's been a 100% drop rate, I am OK with the way they balanced the gameplay by making harder bosses but granting a crystal every time.
    I am totally OK with the tons of crafting material for Legendary armors.
    I haven't crafted a legendary in a whole while, since their crafting time is so long for just fusion fodder and the legendary+legendary->epic rate is so low, so crafting some spare EB epic would be a better option for me. I do at times craft the 2* heroic drops overnight if I have space in my armory and need some enhancement fodder.

New heroic mode is great, thanks for listening GREE.

It is a lot harder to kill the final boss but so far they have a 100% drop quota for me. That's exactly what I wanted, challenging but not frustrating. I have 17 maxed 99/99 armors but still need 3 knights for Faerie Forest or Writhing Cascades, it's nice to use all of my armors in different stages.

Vargar Raiment as final reward is great too, as a free player you have Boiling Scaldplate and Shapeshifters. Even normal Vargar is 563 points better than Boiling+.

Quote Originally Posted by Kangaroeland View Post
    How on earth is vargar a letdown
    Because this is the knd community. Everything is a letdown unless it's a new DF+ that we got for free (although people would still probably complain).

Quote Originally Posted by Valarauko View Post
    Sorry if I was not clear on this, for me this is (was) a bit of a let down because vargar is also fusible
    There's like 15 non-fusible non-heroic/eb epics and you don't deserve to get them if you're going to complain about Vargar+, lol. What should they do, give Ancestor's as the first "revamped heroic mode" reward? And then have you guys complain about how Technomancer is weaker than Ancestor's and that we should start getting DF's as reward? No thanks. Take what you get and wait for the good rewards to come (which I hope never do).
    Last edited by Sent; 08-22-2015 at 10:13 AM.
    no