Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last

Hybrid View

New Heroic Mode Aug 20th (Today)!

So, this is kind of low on the radar, but the new Heroic Mode is going to start today. Any thoughts or predictions?

Yes, but it isn't really a prediction the Armor according to their Facebook page is gonna be Vargar Raiment which is Fire/Water but this Armor is also fusible and don't have the best of stats making which doesn't mean it's a revamp unless they extend the time period and improve the drop rates.
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

Quote Originally Posted by Ant venom View Post
    Yes, but it isn't really a prediction the Armor according to their Facebook page is gonna be Vargar Raiment which is Fire/Water but this Armor is also fusible and don't have the best of stats making which doesn't mean it's a revamp unless they extend the time period and improve the drop rates.
    Agreed!... Vargar is not really what I had in mind, kind of a let down and it has not started yet.

My prediction: Big hype, bigger let down.
    Retired. Guild still active and recruiting.
    Recruitment Thread: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...86#post1550586

Quote Originally Posted by Adisty View Post
    My prediction: Big hype, bigger let down.
    I was wrong ☺ so far 9/9 on drop rate. Hope this continues. Good job GREE, and thank you for listening!

Quote Originally Posted by Adisty View Post
    I was wrong ☺ so far 9/9 on drop rate. Hope this continues. Good job GREE, and thank you for listening!
    Yep - credit where credit is due. 100% drop rate, extremely good armour (how can anyone complain - it hits 4500/3400 or so with good atk jewels and it's FREE) and the 'epic boss on steroids' theme is awesome!!

For the first time since the first heroic, the Line community hasn't been filled with complaining and disappointment. The only 'complaint' I heard was that 21 days is too long and therefore too easy to get and noobs will be running around with it. That's just nonsense - it still takes a lot of time investment for someone with weaker armours to get the plus, and there are 3 stronger f/w (technomancer, forsaken and that malicious thingy from chest), plus this weekend's T10 raid armour. So I really don't see any reason to be precious about it.

Great job Gree!
    Indi RE
    Rainbow Europe GM
    Global - Rainbow Clay/Rainbow Rug - Retired

Quote Originally Posted by SBBL Indigo View Post
    Yep - credit where credit is due. 100% drop rate, extremely good armour (how can anyone complain - it hits 4500/3400 or so with good atk jewels and it's FREE) and the 'epic boss on steroids' theme is awesome!!

For the first time since the first heroic, the Line community hasn't been filled with complaining and disappointment. The only 'complaint' I heard was that 21 days is too long and therefore too easy to get and noobs will be running around with it. That's just nonsense - it still takes a lot of time investment for someone with weaker armours to get the plus,
    Well, in fact I kind of expect my alts to have trouble getting even 1 shard per "rest" cycle at the 8th location to get a non-plus, since the better of my 2 alts was already losing 2 whole knights per battle at Relic Ruins.
    Both Chaos Vestments non-plus and that spirit/air heroic non-plus (too lazy to look up name) weren't even 1-shotting the earth/air mini bosses at Relic Ruins without a crit...
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Quote Originally Posted by SBBL Indigo View Post
    The only 'complaint' I heard was that 21 days is too long and therefore too easy to get and noobs will be running around with it.
    Maybe noobs with fat wallets . Which, if you think about it, noobs with fat wallets could get dragonforged from chests, so a noob getting this armor wouldn't unbalance the game (except for other noobs). Hopefully the complaints don't get so bad, like they did before, and ruin heroic mode again by getting the time cut down to a week.

I'm guessing they just reskinned the areas with new, tougher bosses. If we are lucky, they will extend the time frame to at least 2 weeks.

How on earth is vargar a letdown
    ITSB Kanga Ill Tempered Sea Bass / Only The Best

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

-- ITSB #10 Magma Lord Raid --

Quote Originally Posted by Kangaroeland View Post
    Agreed.

It is the first double strong heroic armor and the stats are almost 200 points higher than the previous best heroic armor.

Quote Originally Posted by sturick View Post
    Agreed.

It is the first double strong heroic armor and the stats are almost 200 points higher than the previous best heroic armor.
    Sorry if I was not clear on this, for me this is (was) a bit of a let down because vargar is also fusible and with the original 7 day timeframe it is nearly impossible for f2p users to craft the normal version, level up the regular and still have time to craft the (+).
    But now that the Drop rate is 100% (let's hope this won't change) and the extended period then Vargar+ is totally worth the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Kangaroeland View Post
    Because this is the knd community. Everything is a letdown unless it's a new DF+ that we got for free (although people would still probably complain).

Quote Originally Posted by Valarauko View Post
    Sorry if I was not clear on this, for me this is (was) a bit of a let down because vargar is also fusible
    There's like 15 non-fusible non-heroic/eb epics and you don't deserve to get them if you're going to complain about Vargar+, lol. What should they do, give Ancestor's as the first "revamped heroic mode" reward? And then have you guys complain about how Technomancer is weaker than Ancestor's and that we should start getting DF's as reward? No thanks. Take what you get and wait for the good rewards to come (which I hope never do).
    Last edited by Sent; 08-22-2015 at 10:13 AM.
    no

Oo Vargar! Good thing I kept the reg

someone please post if you can still get the plus if you have the regular.........

and note: it's really been revamped with many new bosses.

Oh, and we have until September 10th. YAY!!!