Suggestion/Request for Raids

Please even out the days of Raids to more closely match, or even exceed, those for war in any given month. Wars are currently 1 day (ish) every week, and 3 days every other weekend, while raids are only 2 days every other weekend.

Raids are much more fair to all players and guilds - you KNOW what you are going up against, and you can battle when you have 1 energy and get at least SOME points for yourself and your guild, unlike a war where you may find your mostly under 100 level guild of people matched against a guild with nearly all over 100 level players with 3 sets of dragon forged armor each!

I know most of my guild is much more likely to spend diamonds during a raid then we are for wars. Why spend to beat a 250 level sentinel with all dragon forged armor, when you know you can't win, but you CAN save those diamonds for the next raid when you'll actually get points toward whatever the rewards are?

The schedule has a Blitz every other week and a Guild War every other week......... just like the Raids. What exactly are you asking for?

I hope you're not suggesting that the Raids are increased to more days. We actually had to beg Gree to reduce the Raids back to two days.
    Last edited by Lord P; 09-09-2015 at 08:21 AM.

I agree. Two days are enough for me! Now if the raid announcements could come on Wednesday instead of on Thursday I will be a little happier

the wars should rather be reduced to 2 days!

It's a pointless and frustrating event for by far most players, just as DreamCobra posted, 3 days length is nothing than a burden, raises feelings of hate, the rewards are a joke for everything below T50 (a 4-star or an outdated, worthless epic for 3 days of constant attention? Are you kidding me Gree????), which is why many players don't participate after a few times anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by roookey1 View Post
    the wars should rather be reduced to 2 days!

It's a pointless and frustrating event for by far most players, just as DreamCobra posted, 3 days length is nothing than a burden, raises feelings of hate, the rewards are a joke for everything below T50 (a 4-star or an outdated, worthless epic for 3 days of constant attention? Are you kidding me Gree????), which is why many players don't participate after a few times anymore.
    Apocalypse+ is a pretty neat reward for free in my opinion. Wouldnt want anything more as it wouldnt make sense. And as a collector i like adding it to my expanding epic+ collection ^^
    ITSB Kanga Ill Tempered Sea Bass / Only The Best

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

-- ITSB #10 Magma Lord Raid --

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamcobra View Post
    Please even out the days of Raids to more closely match, or even exceed, those for war in any given month. Wars are currently 1 day (ish) every week, and 3 days every other weekend, while raids are only 2 days every other weekend.

Raids are much more fair to all players and guilds - you KNOW what you are going up against, and you can battle when you have 1 energy and get at least SOME points for yourself and your guild, unlike a war where you may find your mostly under 100 level guild of people matched against a guild with nearly all over 100 level players with 3 sets of dragon forged armor each!

I know most of my guild is much more likely to spend diamonds during a raid then we are for wars. Why spend to beat a 250 level sentinel with all dragon forged armor, when you know you can't win, but you CAN save those diamonds for the next raid when you'll actually get points toward whatever the rewards are?
    Why why why would ANYONE want Raid to be 3 days again? I don't get why you would want to repetitively hit the same monster for any longer than is necessary. You can spend the same gems and get the same milestones within 48 hours. Plus war milestones are way better than raid ones.

And for anyone pushing top ranks, it's a marathon scoring the amounts needed and takes up so much time when your 48 hour mins can be in excess of 50 million. The last thing anyone needs is to have to score more on a work/school day, I just don't see your logic.

Nominate 6 people in your guild to take a hit on the sentinel each time you declare. One energy each is not much to waste.

Wars should also be 48 hours again too. It was a pretty much universally popular decision when they were 2 day wars, starting Fridays.
    Indi RE
    Rainbow Europe GM
    Global - Rainbow Clay/Rainbow Rug - Retired

Quote Originally Posted by SBBL Indigo View Post
    Wars should also be 48 hours again too. It was a pretty much universally popular decision when they were 2 day wars, starting Fridays.
    +1

I wholly agree Indi!
    Retired. Guild still active and recruiting.
    Recruitment Thread: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...86#post1550586

I fully agree, too. 2 days would still feel very long, but at least 1 day less than an 'endless' 3 days!

Quote Originally Posted by Adisty View Post
    +1

I wholly agree Indi!
    +2! This would be a very nice change. 3 days - one of them a work or school day for many - is excessive.

Yeah i agree day 3 is so slow and tame haha. We had fun as allways but still wars are long.
    ITSB Kanga Ill Tempered Sea Bass / Only The Best

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

-- ITSB #10 Magma Lord Raid --