Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by roookey1 View Post
    as if that were a bad thing.

People like you tend to forget that you didn't start paying for your 'wins' from day #1.

If 'free' players (even video watchers generate money for Gree by the way) find the game too frustrating or exploitative, they won't EVER spend a dime but will just move on to other games (many of which offer more than KnD these days : better graphics, better daily rewards, better level up rewards, less bull$hyte and drawing of blanks when playing the tool lottery, team events are more fun etc.). Then the few dozen 'running' (win buying) guilds left can share all the shiny pixels amongst themselves with no one else competing, and Gree will quickly shut down a 'non profitable' game.
    Assume much? I'll answer that. Yeah you do. You can't begin to think you know me well enough to speak on my behalf. I did not state anything about f2p players was bad. If you're going to quote me you could at least pretend you know what you're talking about.

photo (Large).jpg

So far so good.
    Guild: Skywarriors

Ign: Achilles - Guild Master

Guild Page: http://goo.gl/CtxUqQ

Quote Originally Posted by roookey1 View Post
    I don't want to congratulate Gree on doing a good job, because usually positive feedback makes them turn things to shyte again.

So i'll only say I'm not too disappointed!

Still, I won't be able to go through Heroic mode anyway, as I can't craft with almost 4,000 high-value armors (too precious to waste, especially in times of extreme armor upgrade costs) filling up all my kiddie-baby-like 170 slots.
    So, in an odd way luckily for me, there won't be any temptation to spend gems on Heroic mode. Waiting for the day when this ridiculous limitation of armory will disappear, just as it doesn't exists with rings and amulets, then I'll be in again.
    4000 high value armors? Expecting to level 20 armors all at the same time? Seriously, if having that many boosts or armors is an issue, you've got other issues. 3 of the each element combo armors = 45 armors.

I understand wanting to keep armors. I've still got things like Twin Jian armor. Mostly because I haven't gotten a new armor in 2 years, but that is beside the point. If it was a matter of having an Armor Gallery where you can still see all the old armors you had, what would you be left with then, 3900? 3800? And that is simply boosts and misc armors for leveling. You DO NOT NEED that many armors.

Unless you're willing to PAY to store them in some magical space... Gree: Money making idea right here that has been mentioned many times over as well. Just reminding you...

But again, just as you cannot have infinite gold. Your castle space hasn't grown... you do not have space for every suit or armor you want to keep.
    "well what about rings and amulets" Have you seen how much space those take up in little jewelry boxes? A hell of a lot less than a suit of armor would.

The games limit you. In what games do you have infinite storage space, or the ability to make new items when your inventory is totally full?
    There is no NEED to keep the armors. Just a WANT.

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

Quote Originally Posted by HRDerbySean View Post
    photo (Large).jpg

So far so good.
    Congrats. I'll be needing my 3 weeks; only at 4/16 crystals plus 3/8 KoD right now...
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Warning..... Haunted Citadel is harder than the Kingdom of Darkness.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord P View Post
    Warning..... Haunted Citadel is harder than the Kingdom of Darkness.
    Ow. And here I am running KoD as 5(RIP and regen)+5 overnight...
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Definitely harder but nowhere near as frustrating! Got my first 8 (one being KoD) and 100% shard drop! I like it! Now onto the next 8.
    Guild Sentinel of IOS guild Sugoi Warriors.
    Plenty of maxed Epics, just can't get a decent fire/water combo! Hate to lose but can't afford to win!

The amount of bosses have made the new hero mode very good for me.

Know that my stats are average and maybe a tad over that. Got some + 5* and df, no df+ tho. Mostly good 5* cover the whole range of elements.

Cant do kod 5man though. The best part are the bonuses from frends, they accumulate over the 3 weeks frame of the event.

That armor's actually hard to get w/o gems for average players.

I love this new Heroic. Very hard to do (as it should be) but still doable.

I have to admit, for once GREE has done a decent job on their Heroic Mode, with 100% shard drop and 12/16 from crafting the "+" version.
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

Damn, Haunted Citadel is full beast mode! This will be harder than KoD for sure. But since it's guaranteed reward, I am up for a challenge
    Guild Sentinel of IOS guild Sugoi Warriors.
    Plenty of maxed Epics, just can't get a decent fire/water combo! Hate to lose but can't afford to win!

Ugh, Heroic reminding me that I left my friend list to gather dust for far too long and "as long as there are at least 10 active, good armor friends, I'm fine" doesn't cut it for Heroic... -_-;
    (Just removed at least 2 dozen long inactive WBB- code accounts and spamming friend reqs to find enough useful replacement friends for KoD, Haunted Citadel etc... :-| )

Quote Originally Posted by Marco_ View Post
    Congrats. I'll be needing my 3 weeks; only at 4/16 crystals plus 3/8 KoD right now...
    KnD 03162015 184 (Large).jpg

Another step closer
    Guild: Skywarriors

Ign: Achilles - Guild Master

Guild Page: http://goo.gl/CtxUqQ

Quote Originally Posted by HRDerbySean View Post
    KnD 03162015 184 (Large).jpg

Another step closer
    Nice, I guess you're done with Heroic Mode now, I'm currently have 15/16 of crystals, I'll prolly be crafting by tomorrow.
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

I stopped playing for a while. Is the new heroic mode worth coming back to?