Angry High commander kicked all my commanders out!

Not sure if there is anything I can do but one of my high commanders kicked all my commanders out of my guild right before the blitz war. Hopefully I can get them back I'm sure I can but is there something I can do about him. That's totally bush league and shouldn't be allowed to happen without something being done to him.

Nope, nothing can be done, other than put his friend code on Line for the blacklist
    Retired. Guild still active and recruiting.
    Recruitment Thread: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...86#post1550586

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Baumgartel View Post
    Not sure if there is anything I can do but one of my high commanders kicked all my commanders out of my guild right before the blitz war. Hopefully I can get them back I'm sure I can but is there something I can do about him. That's totally bush league and shouldn't be allowed to happen without something being done to him.
    Ranting on the Forums, especially the Knights & Dragons Forum won't help at all.
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

And what forum was I suppose to "rant". Was honestly asking a serious question if anything can be done that's all.

You should choose High Commanders more carefully.
    They can kick ppl and dismiss your guardians
    Gree's Customer Service Sucks

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Baumgartel View Post

I'm sorry that this happened to you, but there isn't much you can do other than to mark this as a big giant learning lesson. I usually don't give people HCs until I have seen that they have earned my trust. There are a lot of malicious people out there who will do all sorts of things. Just be glad that he didn't do any more damage! He could've have drained your guild bank, for example.

Don't give HC to new people
    Black list won't help too
    the best guild ever UNTOUCHABLE
    T1 every weak, T3 when we slack.
    Touch for life.