Sirius enforcing the No Fun rule again - Debate Thread: NUKED - Page 6

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Sirius enforcing the No Fun rule again - Debate Thread: NUKED

Post Count
    I'd vote for vile Lynn for mod, even if he is a crazy liberal.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post

And since when do you call me VL?
    Line ID: clementine88

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJess View Post
    It's not my job to clean up the forum. If you are as concerned as your words imply, perhaps you should try contributing.
    It's funny you should mention that. I have provided help to another member of the forum today whereas all I've seen you post is the same ignorant thoughtless comments all day long. I'm about to help another member of the forum out now.

Jess, it's easier to complain about a problem then it is to resolve it. If you're not part of the solution then YOU are the problem.

Post Count
    The Jess has my vote as moderator for sure.
    He is the only one speaking up for the RealPlayer. Everyone knows RealPlayer is a far superior media player to say, Windows Media Player or VLC but they are too scared to say so publicly.
    But not The Jess. He's the RealPlayer champion the people need.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bad Fish View Post
    You really provide a quantity gaming experience.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    It's not my job to clean up the forum. If you are as concerned as your words imply, perhaps you should try contributing.
    No its not your job to clean up the forum and in the few years I have been on here you have contributed absolutely nothing helpful to new players. All you do is constantly complain about others when you offer no sound advice on helping anyone. So stop posting unless you have important information about the game play. Thanks.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by surfinguy369 View Post
    No its not your job to clean up the forum and in the few years I have been on here you have contributed absolutely nothing helpful to new players. All you do is constantly complain about others when you offer no sound advice on helping anyone. So stop posting unless you have important information about the game play. Thanks.
    Never heard of you. Welcome to the forum. Now go back to whatever hole you came out of,and stop your supercilious nonsense.

Post Count
    Never heard of you. Welcome to the forum. Now go back to whatever hole you came out of,and stop your supercilious nonsense.
    Move along you badly educated pleb. You're probably having a dirty masochistic wank just reading the posts about how people 'love' you. Just remember to put your jism in an hygienic environment.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Brendan View Post
    Move along you badly educated pleb. You're probably having a dirty masochistic wank just reading the posts about how people 'love' you. Just remember to put your jism in an hygienic environment.
    Oh, so now you admit to the multiple usernames. Go away with your pitiful insults. Not interested.

Post Count
    Oh, so now you admit to the multiple usernames. Go away with your pitiful insults. Not interested.
    Dude, it's not one person being rubbed the wrong way with your posts and then using multiple accounts to troll you for it. It's a lot of people. And they're not trolling.

It's normal to meet the hollow of a rear end every once in a while. If everyone you meet is the hollow of a rear end, it is, in fact, you who is the hollow of a rear end.

Just something to think about. Have a nice day.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by namedud View Post
    Dude, it's not one person being rubbed the wrong way with your posts and then using multiple accounts to troll you for it. It's a lot of people. And they're not trolling.

It's normal to meet the hollow of a rear end every once in a while. If everyone you meet is the hollow of a rear end, it is, in fact, you who is the hollow of a rear end.

Just something to think about. Have a nice day.
    You are so obsessed with me. This has to be about your hundredth repeat of the exact same insult. How pathetic.

"None of your business" -and that's a quote.
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    You are so obsessed with me. This has to be about your hundredth repeat of the exact same insult. How pathetic.
    In this instance you refer to a specific post by namedud. As in several other cases, it seems you may have twisted a statement full of innocence into some kind of slight directed specifically at TheJess.
    If I understood just what you find personally "insulting" in these cases I might better be able to comprehend the concept of Real Players and we could try to work out a great solution to the perceived problem which would be terrific for all players... Real AND Pod.
    Jess, I know you know we all need to come together as the Great Community we are, and I want you to know that at least MY hand is extended in a peace only my dear Friend Jerry Brown would fully understand because we were once smoking pot together at the seminary, but that's another story.....
    Take my hand, Jess. I promise it won't hurt.
    "When the going gets weird
    The Weird turn pro."
    -- Hunter S Thompson, True American

Post Count
    You misunderstand, sir. There was no insult, only a few words of advice based on your posting habits on this forum. You seem to be under the impression that you are the only real player worthy of visiting this forum and everyone but you is to blame for the fact the forum has no information you find useful.

It's likely that you know so much that nothing anybody ever posts will be something you personally find useful or interesting. That's awesome for you, you are a true real player. But coming here and talking about how useless the forum is for you in almost every single post has gone well past making a point. It has become trolling, whether intentional or not. You have become that which you despise. Or something like that.

Just think about it, dude. Maybe take a break from here for a while. Go outside.

Post Count

Huh? I thought Vile Lynn was a woman. There goes a few wasted wanks.

Post Count
    Rule 30. The moment you forget it you're on a path towards moving to Colorado and a hilarious marriage/divorce.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Post Count
    Rule 30. The moment you forget it you're on a path towards moving to Colorado and a hilarious marriage/divorce.
    You're saying Vile Lynn is a he/she? Evidence please! I will continue to toss myself over the avatar. And continue wiping the screen.