Sirius enforcing the No Fun rule again - Debate Thread: NUKED - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Sirius enforcing the No Fun rule again - Debate Thread: NUKED

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Winnson View Post
    Yeah, the fact that one completely flipped out and went rogue for a week or so with full moderation powers just isn't worth mentioning.

That's just typical forum moderation, amirite?

WE SHOULD NOT TALK ABOUT IT!
    All I'm saying is it's getting repetitive and uninteresting. Yet the real abuse / bigotry / racism problems with this forum never seem to be addressed.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
    I'm looking into the other thread about the player abuse etc.
    Thank you.

Can you please ask legalious to quit being so bias and deleting threads, like the fun debate thread, and allow us to have an unofficial pole and debate? These are things that make the forum fun!

I would have no issue if legalious had just moved the debate thread to the OT subforum, but he deleted that fun debate thread, yet locked a thread which has many, many CoC violations and should have been deleted. (Thread deleted.) Legalious' moderating makes no sense; it is confusing and inconsistent. When he shows up in the CC forums, his spiteful attitude toward us shows in his actions which are usually unwarranted and distracting, very unbecoming for a moderator. Please have a little chat with him.

(I would have PM'ed you, but you don't take PMs.)

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    Thank you.

Can you please ask legalious to quit being so bias and deleting threads, like the fun debate thread, and allow us to have an unofficial pole and debate? These are things that make the forum fun!

I would have no issue if legalious had just moved the debate thread to the OT subforum, but he deleted that fun debate thread, yet locked a thread which has many, many CoC violations and should have been deleted. (Thread deleted.) Legalious' moderating makes no sense; it is confusing and inconsistent. When he shows up in the CC forums, his spiteful attitude toward us shows in his actions which are usually unwarranted and distracting, very unbecoming for a moderator. Please have a little chat with him.

(I would have PM'ed you, but you don't take PMs.)
    Clearly didn't read the rules eh?

Mod actions are not a topic for public discussion, any public discussion of Moderator actions will be subject to an infraction and eventual ban. If you have a serious issue to raise with moderation please contact a Community Manager. Flaming them or their actions (this includes telling them how to moderate) is unacceptable.

Post Count
    I can honestly say, after being involved in many forums over the last 20 years, I have never even come close to seeing one run as strangely as this one has. I mean, not a little different, like a whole different universe kind of different. I have no idea where it comes from, but I have never even remotely seen the style of moderation here employed anywhere else.

Post Count
    I just got an infraction posting about this....be careful what you say around here!

Post Count
    Hey Guys,

Folks are doing the best they can and if you really want things different/improved them apply to help out. Let's not bash the folks that are helping as that doesn't help anyone out.

Post Count
    Hey Guys,

Folks are doing the best they can and if you really want things different/improved them apply to help out. Let's not bash the folks that are helping as that doesn't help anyone out.
    What, like 1sh*t?

Post Count
    I do apologize for that and I've taken steps to limit that ever happening again. Plus I took action on that mod.

Post Count
    I do apologize for that and I've taken steps to limit that ever happening again. Plus I took action on that mod.
    Thank you.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Winnson View Post
    Less moderation, more information!
    This sounds familiar for some reason. I like it!

Edit:

Quote Originally Posted by beartrap View Post
    Clearly didn't read the rules eh?
    Hey look everybody, it's beartrap. Yaaaaaaay!
    Last edited by namedud; 08-20-2015 at 01:23 PM.

Post Count
    I like it too boss. Absolutely correct.

Post Count
    I'm looking into the other thread about the player abuse etc.
    Thank you, I appreciate that.

"None of your business" -and that's a quote.
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJess View Post
    All I'm saying is it's getting repetitive and uninteresting. Yet the real abuse / bigotry / racism problems with this forum never seem to be addressed.
    You know, Jess, you can skip threads you feel are irrelevant. For instance, you can look at the title and make a judgement as to whether there is any "real playerish" information within posts, but you primarily comment only on those which question the administration of the Forum, which you claim is an irrelevant, uninteresting or illegal topic.

As for player abuse/bigotry/racism issues CAN be addressed herein. Try starting a thread about these problems. Don't blame the mods or Sirius for what you consider to be their failing in taking the bull by the horns when you are quite vague in identifying what you claim is a problem.
    "When the going gets weird
    The Weird turn pro."
    -- Hunter S Thompson, True American

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Red BD View Post
    You know, Jess, you can skip threads you feel are irrelevant. For instance, you can look at the title and make a judgement as to whether there is any "real playerish" information within posts, but you primarily comment only on those which question the administration of the Forum, which you claim is an irrelevant, uninteresting or illegal topic.

As for player abuse/bigotry/racism issues CAN be addressed herein. Try starting a thread about these problems. Don't blame the mods or Sirius for what you consider to be their failing in taking the bull by the horns when you are quite vague in identifying what you claim is a problem.
    Falling down in shock, I totally agree with Red BD!

Jog on Jess, you are more disliked than 1sh*t and that's saying something.

Post Count
    Hey Guys,

Great post! So everyone who applies to become a mod will be accepted then, right? And mods can undelete and unlock threads that other mods deleted and locked, right? What? The answer to both of those is 'no?' You're saying we can't express an opinion about the way the forum is run unless we're a mod, but mods can't control other mods. I think a better solution would be to have someone competent at Gree start managing the forum and realize that the forum should be used to enhance the player experience.

Either you need to start accepting AND replying to PM's, or you need to admit you are part of the problem. What happened to the forum announcement you were going to make last week?

So let me ask you this: does anyone at Gree care what any of their players think? If so, how would you like us to communicate with Gree? Please don't say send in a ticket because that is not an acceptable answer.