Sirius enforcing the No Fun rule again - Debate Thread: NUKED - Page 5

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Sirius enforcing the No Fun rule again - Debate Thread: NUKED

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJess View Post
    Thank you for the well reasoned advice. However the only thing that's changed the past week for me, or actually the past couple of days, is I decided not to turn the other cheek to the bigotry here in general, and the direct insults and derogatory comments directed to me. You of late have been included in that. Perhaps you decided on cleaning up your act short term to be a mod, even though you're denying it. but don't worry, I'm not terribly interested in all your and others' negativity, so I won't be confronting it long term, as I have been the past few days,
    One time my mom told me it was OK to ignore things on the internet that I didn't like or that were irrelevant to me. I'm so sorry your mom didn't love you enough to give you the same advice.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Thank you for the well reasoned advice. However the only thing that's changed the past week for me, or actually the past couple of days, is I decided not to turn the other cheek to the bigotry here in general, and the direct insults and derogatory comments directed to me. You of late have been included in that. Perhaps you decided on cleaning up your act short term to be a mod, even though you're denying it. but don't worry, I'm not terribly interested in all your and others' negativity, so I won't be confronting it long term, as I have been the past few days,
    I think your push to clean up the forum is in hopes you'll take that new moderator position by a landslide. I like your new tough love approach, now if we could only get some beneficial information on the game out of you.

Post Count
    1. I have stated clearly that I have no interest in a mod position.
    2. I would be hard pressed to ever remember addressing you directly, as all you do is complain about others, so there is really not much to address.
    3. Negativity? Pot Kettle?
    4. Feel free to leave anytime if you are not going to start any threads like the ones you say you crave.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bad Fish View Post
    I think your push to clean up the forum is in hopes you'll take that new moderator position by a landslide. I like your new tough love approach, now if we could only get some beneficial information on the game out of you.
    As I've said before, I'm not interested in the position. But, I think what you're really saying is you're trolling for an argument. There, you got it.

Post Count
    gah, I'd love to know what syndicate puts up with ^^ ykw.
    Line ID: clementine88

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I'd be willing to bet it's a really fun syndicate to be part of.

Post Count
    Start providing us with the information you think we need or jog on
    Last edited by legalious; 08-21-2015 at 01:00 PM. Reason: Language

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by PC77 View Post
    Start providing us with the information you think we need or jog on
    I have no idea what you're talking about. But, what you really intend is to make your ego feel big by insulting others. Sorry, won't work. This is a gaming forum not what you want.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    gah, I'd love to know what syndicate puts up with ^^ ykw.
    There. You insulted someone today. Feel better? Amazingly you're trying so hard to become a moderator. But who knows, maybe you'll luck out.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Thank you Jess for working so hard to clean up the forum. You'll be a shoo in for a mod position.

Post Count
    Jess, I notice you are not involved in the movie thread in OT, probably because it's a good fun thread, would your list resemble this:

The Crying Game
    Tears Of The Sun
    Cry Freedom
    Boys don't Cry
    Rain of Tears...

I think you'll see where I'm coming from

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bad Fish View Post
    Thank you Jess for working so hard to clean up the forum. You'll be a shoo in for a mod position.
    It's not my job to clean up the forum. If you are as concerned as your words imply, perhaps you should try contributing.

Post Count
    There. You insulted someone today. Feel better? Amazingly you're trying so hard to become a moderator. But who knows, maybe you'll luck out.
    Don't worry your tiny little brain cell about it. I feel great, and I'm always lucky.

I haven't even applied to be a forum mod, but if I was to become one, I'd use the "being a general douche" rule to ban your butt.
    Line ID: clementine88

Post Count
    Let's go ahead and not start getting into it with each other folks. Thanks!

Post Count
    Don't feed the troll, guys. Ironically, the troll that should not be fed is the same individual who enjoys poking his nose into every thread to suggest exactly that.