Couple of ideas, one for new players, one for the rest of us, Please give new chars

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Couple of ideas, one for new players, one for the rest of us, Please give new chars

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Couple of ideas, one for new players, one for the rest of us, Please give new chars

the unit that adds the ability to work on 2 buildings at once, such a chore for new players and new characters which alot of us are making due to people leaving. Also if possible, please make it so we can share gems from one character with others on the same game center. Would be so much easier to buy a bulk package and give the 40 or so here and there to my mini characters when buildings come up and such. I am also tired of losing gems to the mega hit against a low level boss due to the lag hits that happen b/c it overlaps.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Acadian View Post
    the unit that adds the ability to work on 2 buildings at once, such a chore for new players and new characters which alot of us are making due to people leaving.

Agreed! I've been asking for that ability for a long time now. All these gem buildings sitting at level 1 because I can't upgrade them on my mini. I've had to pass up the last round of buildings in July because I have such a backlog.

Also if possible, please make it so we can share gems from one character with others on the same game center. Would be so much easier to buy a bulk package and give the 40 or so here and there to my mini characters when buildings come up and such.

Another great idea

I am also tired of losing gems to the mega hit against a low level boss due to the lag hits that happen b/c it overlaps.
    A ticket to support usually gets your gems back
    Purple Squirrel

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    no gems back for me, so no gingerbread house It is really something they need to fix, especially happens on my iPod 4 more so than the iphone 6.
    I would also like to say another nice thing would be an update for the trial drops and pvp drops. Trial drops were nice when it first came out. The units were better than some of the ones I had. I liked being able to start them when I wanted. Now I gain nothing from units below 1 mil stats. Along with this, the pvp drops pretty much drop the same units that come from trials, along with low end crafting items and extra allies which all are not really worth just pvping for. However the equipment drops are better than store bought ones and nice addition, but so much rarer. I have over 125 extra allies sitting unused due to the lack of need. Can these drops be updated also, better units, maybe higher equipment drop rate? And It seems the exp gain has gone up. Please lower the exp gain for pvp, especially for mini's lower level guys. They level so fast trying to do a fun part of the game that except for quests gives very little growth for the effort.