Page 1 of 2 12 Last

RIP Silver Chest </3

Title says all.... My favorite chest...... Just GONE

We don't actually need the Silver Chest, I'm actually quite thankful that it's gone I mean who needs a Chest that only gives out crap, at least know I don't need to smelt Armors every time I open a Chest.
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

I heard that the silver chest contained gems, while the gold key chest doesn't (anymore?). Does anyone know details?

Enchanted Chest, also contains Gems. They come in 10x Gems and 15x Gems. I recently used my 200 converted Silver Keys and got 50+ Gems

Quote Originally Posted by Ant venom View Post
    We don't actually need the Silver Chest, I'm actually quite thankful that it's gone I mean who needs a Chest that only gives out crap, at least know I don't need to smelt Armors every time I open a Chest.
    Bbbbbbbut where else can I get my basic armors? Plus, drop rates on enchanted keys for gems are pretty bad, but quite a few fusion boosts of late!

drop of gems in absolute numbers is probably similar to silver chests; it's just 3/5 gems for silver vs 10/15 for enchanted, so you already have similar gems with a 3 times as low drop rate...
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Just got 10 gems this morning from an enchanted chest.
    Retired. Guild still active and recruiting.
    Recruitment Thread: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...86#post1550586

Quote Originally Posted by Adisty View Post
    Just got 10 gems this morning from an enchanted chest.
    Nice, I got 15 gems yesterday from the Enchanted Chest.
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

Clearly you don't understand the allure of the silver chest, did I mention it is silver? I mean, what more could you ask for?
    Khaleesi's Bunny and RA Prince

Quote Originally Posted by wil patterson View Post
    clearly you don't understand the allure of the silver chest, did i mention it is silver? I mean, what more could you ask for?
    wil :*(
    come back
    Indi RE
    Rainbow Europe GM
    Global - Rainbow Clay/Rainbow Rug - Retired

It's funny how whenever someone starts talking about the bad odds of chest to drop X, like according to a law of nature, someone will come along and say 'well I opened one yesterday and got X'.

No one claimed the odds are ZERO, fellas!
    Last edited by roookey1; 09-15-2015 at 03:33 PM.

they should have kept the silver chest and just let mobs randomly drop the keys, then they should have rolled the champions chest into the dark prince chest to make it worthwhile(sorta) again.
    Main knight: VirusknightX
    IOS Code: XBC-FWX-FCG
    Level: 800+
    Guild Master: Knights of Terror

Yeah, Dark Prince Chest has become very crappy indeed. 'Fusing' it with the Champions chest is a very good idea.

they should have kept the silver chest and just let mobs randomly drop the keys
    Mobs do drop keys randomly, they have always dropped them randomly. Now they just randomly drop Enchanted Keys. This reminds me, I should go back to farming keys.

Quote Originally Posted by WatermelonSeed View Post
    Mobs do drop keys randomly, they have always dropped them randomly. Now they just randomly drop Enchanted Keys. This reminds me, I should go back to farming keys.
    I have only ever gotten keys from bosses(stage, EB), never the mobs before them though.
    Main knight: VirusknightX
    IOS Code: XBC-FWX-FCG
    Level: 800+
    Guild Master: Knights of Terror