I truly hate the whiners and beggers on the KnD facebook page

Talk about desperation. It is sad to see people begging to win cause 1. they have no money 2. they never win at anything. This is plain pathetic, so instead of trying your best at a doing cosplay you want to whine and beg.

Sometimes it is the players that make me hate the game.

The real sad part is that people actually take place in Cosplay... its the most pathetic thing I've ever heard about. It just screams never been laid.

I dunno... I've seen some pretty hot cosplayers...
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Are you a real player?

Is think you meant Real Player. It should definitely be capitalized. I'm also in favor of using quotation marks.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    I dunno... I've seen some pretty hot cosplayers...

Yes there are quite a few hot cosplayers. I do not have beef with cos playing or the such. I only have issues with the little *****es that whine and beg. It is disgusting and very unbecoming. Do your best and try.

People now a days want to cry and beg for a win instead of earning it. I have no respect for people like that. In fact I hate how that is the norm.

Nothing wrong with cosplay. I have a few costumes.

Quote Originally Posted by The Calling View Post
    Yes there are quite a few hot cosplayers. I do not have beef with cos playing or the such. I only have issues with the little *****es that whine and beg. It is disgusting and very unbecoming. Do your best and try.

People now a days want to cry and beg for a win instead of earning it. I have no respect for people like that. In fact I hate how that is the norm.
    Just let them be idiots and little b*tches if they insist on it, ranting about this doesn't make them less of those things especially on the Knights & Dragons Forum.
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

Quote Originally Posted by Ant venom View Post
    Just let them be idiots and little b*tches if they insist on it, ranting about this doesn't make them less of those things especially on the Knights & Dragons Forum.
    yes i agree. but I needed an outlet for this rant. It has been too long in the coming.

Thanks for everyone allowing me to say my rant.

Carry on

Is the K&D FB page still being updated by GREE? ...or just being used by whiners?
    Line ID: clementine88

@TheCalling
    I guess it is updated by Gree, unless someone got control over Gree's account (which I seriously doubt ;-)).
    And it is used by 'whiners' (frustrated people) to vent their anger and frustration.
    Luckily for guys like you, there are also the yay-sayers on Facebook, who believe that each and everything is just fantastic.
    Last edited by roookey1; 08-22-2015 at 12:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by roookey1 View Post
    Luckily for guys like you, there are also the yay-sayers who believe that each and everything is just fantastic.
    Yay-sayers: people too dumb to know any better.

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

I class people that whine about whiners as bad if not worse whiners.

Just saying whining is whining no matter whether its with or without cheese.

Also to ad cosplay is awesome. Before willow and band camp all we had to fantasize about was cosplay.

Quote Originally Posted by Gronk View Post
    I class people that whine about whiners as bad if not worse whiners.

Just saying whining is whining no matter whether its with or without cheese.

Also to ad cosplay is awesome. Before willow and band camp all we had to fantasize about was cosplay.
    Willow.

+1 internets for you sir.

Yeah, whining about whiners is no better than whining to begin with. People whine. People troll. Some people do both.

Also, cosplay is a good thing. Have you not seen how bad ass some of the costumes can be? There is serious talent (and $$$) involved in some of those costumes.

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

Now i think of it willow was her name in buffy. Alyson hannigan or something i think it was