Insanely Obscene Stats

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Insanely Obscene Stats

Verbose Veteran whocareswhatmynameis's Avatar
    Post Count

Insanely Obscene Stats

There is this person in my mafia list that has unbelievable stats. Five days ago, s/he had hourly income of 250K+ which by itself was staggering. I game him/her the benefit of the doubt thinking there really could some players who would use large amounts of real money and collect income every five minutes. But now, I notice that income level is 880K. This is astounding, clearly not possible without cheating. Further investigation reveals the presence of two new level 6 night club buildings...in five days!!!

I was seriously considering buying gold at some point in part to support the developers of the game, but now having seen that there are players that are clearly breaking the rules with impunity, I have come to the decision that spending real money in the game is useless.

exhibit A:
    IMG_0338.jpg

exhibit B:
    IMG_0336.jpg
    (updated mar 16 2012)
    CrimeCity: joined 176 days ago; lvl: 124; size: 695; att/def: 25875/31785; $238,993/hr; qwikster --- 783 445 600

ModernWar: AWOL

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    he just change recently, right ?

I remember I attacked this guy a few days ago ? but did not notice his stats.

Post Count
    Hell, it takes 4+ days just to build a loft. I suppose you could upgrade instantly, but the amount of gold required would be crazy.

I wonder if we have any obscenely rich people in this game like a pro athlete or something that wouldn't think twice about dropping a few grand of really money on it. I think cheating is the safe before, but I wouldn't mind seeing Funzios logs to see if there are really any rich guys out there.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by khung003 View Post

ya. just 5 days. most buildings are level 10. new buildings crop up daily like crazy. defense structures have multiplied at the same time. i wonder why the devs don't put in place integrity check in the program to flag players who level up too fast or build too many buildings in a short period of time.
    (updated mar 16 2012)
    CrimeCity: joined 176 days ago; lvl: 124; size: 695; att/def: 25875/31785; $238,993/hr; qwikster --- 783 445 600

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by khung003 View Post

ya. just 5 days. most buildings are level 10. new buildings crop up daily like crazy. defense structures have multiplied at the same time. i wonder why the devs don't put in place integrity check in the program to flag players who level up too fast or build too many buildings in a short period of time.
    (updated mar 16 2012)

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I don't think funzio could delete any cheaters, never know a single case.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Power View Post

I wonder if we have any obscenely rich people in this game like a pro athlete or something that wouldn't think twice about dropping a few grand of really money on it.
    It is an anomaly for a person to spend tens of thousands of dollars on this game, but obviously not out of the realm of possibility. I suppose if you are rich . . .
    (updated mar 16 2012)

Post Count
    this is pretty crazy, and i had some guy show up on my rival list that was making almost 1 million per hour his building were like the ones you screenshot but all level 10, i think these people spent real money, they could be some rich guys that dont care about dropping a few gs on a game might be like pocket change to them. i wouldnt worry to much about buying gold to support the developers there in the top 10 grossing apps in my country you dont get there if you havent already made a few hundred thousand dollars
    seeya wouldnt wanna be ya!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I saw those guys so often now. only 1 or 2 Richie Rich in this game, not everyone. No one willing to spend ten thousands bucks for an iPhone game since people only need 1 or 2 bucks for 1 top Appstore game.

Man, what make me mad is Funzio can't do anything to those guys. I just see them everyday.

Post Count
    so your saying these people are actuallying cheating? but how?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    just go to youtube, search for cheating gold for CC, or something like that, they will show you how. not so hard.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    it's easy. Just need a jailbroken phone. youtube it

Post Count
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Na24vrDi2AI

look at this ****? wtf? there using jailbreak iphone to cheat this is bull****. i spent real money on this game, why the cheaters still on the game this is unfair.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by xclusiv View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Na24vrDi2AI

look at this ****? wtf? there using jailbreak iphone to cheat this is bull****. i spent real money on this game, why the cheaters still on the game this is unfair.
    That is the question you need to direct to funzio support.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    all games have cheaters. I don't complain Funzio can't prevent the game from being cheated/hacked.

But I complain about how Funzio process the cheaters/hackers. Look like nothing been done since the first post about cheater/hacker. All suspected people still playing.

Funzio, just suspend all suspected cheaters/hackers first. Ask them to explain about their abnormal status. Most cheaters/hackers won't explain that because they don't have reason for being so rich.