KYSuSUP....
    Nice signature bro. Had me rolling lol
    Join us at our new place. "Salted Organic Nuts" faction
    Everything is all natural all organic non GMO*:302998857:
    ADMISSION IS FREE, HOWEVER BRICK DONATIONS ARE ALWAYS WELCOMED
    997-245-568

Verbose Veteran good gawd noooo's Avatar
    Post Count
    make it really simply KYSUP-- Ky as in lube cause your about to get screwed-- or kill your self u pricks

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    KYS-SUP backwards is PUS-SYK

Kinda cool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange View Post
    I feel sorry for those who post and complain, seriously guys you are wasting your time.
    Just sit back and watch Rome burn.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Robespierre View Post
    KYS-SUP backwards is PUS-SYK
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    God backwards is dog.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    God backwards is dog.
    Damn hippies are everywhere

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    God backwards is dog.
    WOW, just WOW...............out of all the things you could have posted regarding backward words................you had to go and choose the most sensitive religious word of them all................

I wonder if you are an atheist..................but even for you that is just beyond low

I would have thought that with all the cash you have, you would have had received a much better education and respect, your parents would be ashame of your post

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Bye KYS. Thx for your time with MW and this very special "community".

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by truthteller View Post
    WOW, just WOW...............out of all the things you could have posted regarding backward words................you had to go and choose the most sensitive religious word of them all................

I wonder if you are an atheist..................but even for you that is just beyond low

I would have thought that with all the cash you have, you would have had received a much better education and respect, your parents would be ashame of your post
    Why? God spelled backwards is dog. Funny you mention education. I guess you must have left out all those science books.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

clump has a hard time spelling words that are greater than 3 letters that's all

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MAD NUGGETT View Post
    Why? God spelled backwards is dog. Funny you mention education. I guess you must have left out all those science books.
    Not really, I bearly finish high school and only because I was able to attend night school, not everyone is born on a silver platter like you seem to have been

Post Count
    Wow is mom upside-down.
    Line ID: clementine88

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Non truth, low? How is stating a mere fact low? I gave no context to say it was either a postive or negative thing. You're the one who seems to be taking negative connotations by even thinking about it. A dog is low? I love my dog, and certainly don't think of him as a vile thing. I certainly would not compare him to the almighty power. So, why are you? I simply made an very old and simple observation, one in keeping with the average mental age of the hate mob group. Let me make it simpler for you. On spelled backwards is no. Your turn.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Forest Gump has the word ump in it, coincidence? I think not Jennae... next.

Type it for us one time speedo. "I might not be a smart man but I know what love is Jennae".
    Last edited by Ajk; 08-20-2015 at 01:52 PM.
    Nemo me impune Lacessit

Articulate Author
    Post Count

This is scraping the bottom of the barrel in order to try and gain a little support from those that like to berate speed!!
    Why can't anyone mention God? We should be able to mention any of our imaginary friends!