Page 2 of 7 First 1234 ... Last
    U need to change the experimental boosts. Its not a fair way.
    Noncoiners can get better comms then coiners, and it has become much harder to upgrade them since a lot of new thing has been introduced.
    U hardly ever get powercells anymore.
    Maybe u could buy your way to exp 12 on all.

Care about your players...... That would def be a start. Stop being so greedy. That would be good as Well. Fix what You broke. That would be unbelieveable...only truth You guys ever say is ......Though we cannot guarantee if or when your suggestions will be incorporated into a new feature, we are comunitted to taking your money and give full consideration in our planning and design process!

[/QUOTE]
    Last edited by Jay.; 08-16-2015 at 06:49 AM.

How about a button to see what units you have of what. Will help during build so you can see what units you are short on. Right now you have to go to each op and add up all your units by hand.

This feature has been requested for many times - allow us to trade commanders with each other. In fact, this can also be extended to trading of any items in inventory, such as satellite parts or ports or bubbles or speedups or resources etc.

Great work guys. I see some amazing ideas already pumping out of your creative minds. Keep it up!

Sell the game to a better company?

Quote Originally Posted by SuperNoodle View Post
    Sell the game to a better company?
    We got a genius

hope u give small and weak allience a good price.!give strong allience only elite recruit every event and master recruit on platinum to diamond league that way weak allience get a chance to get strong and fight bully allience.!and give me a coom that can currupt other players com.!that way big and strong allience be force to buy a new commander.!

Before we get carried away in new features, I think GREE ought to spend some time and fix the existing features. The track record of introducing new features lately has been, at best, mixed. The only worthwhile feature introduced in the last year, as far as I can see, is Stronghold. (Some people like cross-worlds, but it's not my cup of tea; if I wanted to play Modern War, I would be playing Modern War). Most of the other "features" have added complexity to the game (and therefore reduced its playability) and offered GREE another revenue path without improving the enjoyment of the game. Now I get that GREE has to make some revenue here, but to me, it is being shortsighted. Extracting more revenue from fewer and fewer players will lead to a death spiral sooner or later (and I am getting the sense that it is coming sooner). So, in my opinion, GREE's priority with the limited engineering resources that they no doubt have (given recent layoffs) is to fix the game as it is now, ad not create a new features.

Here are the most pressing issues as I see them:
    1) Game lag. This has been an issue for ever, and while it waxes and wanes depending on the stress that players put on the servers (for example, things slowed down dramatically when we had the three satcom LTE's as people sent countless attacks at NPC's simultaneously. Fix the lag issues. Nothing is more frustrating than porting on someone and not being able to get attacks off (or conversely, being ported on and not being able to launch counterattacks). This is most players' biggest frustration (and, most importantly, it is most hardcore players' biggest frustration). I'm not sure if it is that GREE is running inadequate hardware or inefficient programming, but for goodness sake, FIX IT!

1b) Customer service. Not strictly a game/feature related issue, but this is such a big problem (perhaps as big or bigger than lag), that I deserves mention. Customer service is so bad, that I no longer send tickets when stuff is wrong, because, what's the point. What bugs me the most is that too often customer service sets up an adversarial relationship, which just pisses customers off. While a more accommodating customer service can be abused, the bigger danger is players leaving the game than someone abusing the system and getting, say, a reward they didn't deserve. GREE's shortsightedness here is epic; the number of people who use GREE's unaccomodating policies as ammunition to request refunds from Apple is staggering, and each of those refunds comes directly from GREE's bottom line. Please, if something got messed up (or even if the player reasonably perceives it as messed up), don't say "Sorry, tough cookies" but try to fix it. If you can't fix it then at least offer reasonable compensation. Things have gotten so bad that many players think it is the players versus the company, instead of the players versus the players.

2) Realignment of the game: By this I mean that over time, as new and better commanders have become increasingly available, things have gotten out of whack. For example, the daily reward still gives junior and senior commanders; these serve no purpose other than star food for better comms. GREE can start by retiring all junior and senior comms, (and maybe even any comm that can't merge to at least 70 or 80). Likewise, even though better comms are available to more players and get to higher levels requiring more experience to level; however the experience given for attacking NPC's or other players hasn't kept pace, and you are still giving out rookie and officer trainings, even though these are useless when you have comms that require hundreds of thousands of experience points to level. Increase the amount of experience given for killing UV (say from 1/40 of UV killed to 1/10 of UV killed), get rid of rookie training and offer elite trainings (1M XP). Also, leave the strongholds where they are between events so players can level on them. This will get rid of much of the tedium of leveling commanders, and let people spend more time attacking one another and less time sending waves at NPC's like zombies.
    Other things that need to be realigned: prizes for crates (plasma cores for a diamond cate is ridiculous and insulting), availability of cells. It's time to eliminate things that don't add to the playability of the game.

3) Consistency of rewards. This one drives me crazy. One week you will offer 16 destroyer recruits to first place, the next week the winner of an event gets a single master recruit. I get that prizes for individual events have to be higher than alliance events, and that rewards for global events have to be higher than events that occur in each world. Someone has to sit down and try to figure out what a reasonably fair reward allocation will be, that gives everyone an incentive to do their best in every event.
    Likewise, often the reward for the fifth mission of an LTE is much better than for the ninth, or the rewards will be completely useless (say, a bronze box or senior commander) for the first several missions. Give people something useful every step, even if it is not much.

4) Other bugs: Test out your product and don't release something as glitchy (like the recent resource and gold glitch) that only those who know benefit from. Armies failing to return to their base is STILL an issue occasionally, and that is a bug that has existed since I started playing, over two and a half years ago!

I am sure I have forgotten longstanding gripes that people have wanted to see addressed forever. Hopefully others will remind me.

BC

I agree with the game lag issue, it seems to be getting worse lately. Also, close to the end of a build event, where many builds are dropping, it is next to impossible to do anything in the game.

I would like gree to put level 40 npc in war of nations

I agree with Bostoncard's last post.
    I would also say if you offered the big players what they want, in new world types, with higher level npc bases, unlocked caps, on personal boosts, BP rewards for titanium and uranium, or new mine types that don't run out, or bases with them in, will hot up compertion for big players for them. Even higher level commanders.... As these are for the big spenders of the game. They will not want to start from scratch so being able to move into them from their old world is a must.

I would say if you can come up with a way to force players to defend their bases, in some way one possible is they don't produce resources and the factory's stop work if empty, would force a change in tactics from players other than just sending every unit they own out to travel to hide them. But ask players first....
    But you have to give players a carrot for defending as well as the stick. Say boosts for defending the more units they have the greater the buff, possibly tweak defence battles to offer defenders a greater chance with higher unit numbers which is the reverse of what happens now if the player exceeds his top commanders leadership. His numerical advantage is reduced.

I would also say the level protection in the game has always been weak I.E. none really, the 5 level rule is not protection rather than a diminished return if broken. Now I am not saying players should not be able to attack weaker players but some system to protect the weaker players I would suggest something in the battle calc that creates the results the bigger the level diffrence the more the result is twisted to the weaker player, but again try this out let some big players test it. See what they think don't just drop it into the game.

Ok just had an idea, I was writing a post in another thread when this idea popped up.

Throw strongholds into build events.
    Now this is not the stronghold event my suggestion for these are they are not well defended as they are stoping little players getting in them.
    If added during a build event they produce unit value for the holder so I suggest the build event gets split up in to leagues as normal each league with the normal amount of strongholds. Then its the player holding the stronghold that gets the unit value points.( not units)
    Then I suggest that destroying other players factories steals unit value points as well so turn build events into all out war.
    Run 2 events side by side. 1. a fixed total first to reach it gets first place in it. Then run total unit value in a set time frame. (Days)
    As this event is all out war gree you get players spending on normal game items I would say a restriction on instant unit builds would be for fairness in the event, not available.
    And as said the the other thread the iOS game adventure capitalist game has a boost system linked to advert clicking most players would click for an in game boost for events like builds.

When I say unit value points are steal-able I am talking a % say 10% so if a build was going to drop 1 million unit value players attacking can steal 100k the player being hit still get the units but up to 50% of the unit value total can be stolen. So no extra unit value is created but it moves from player to player.
    I am sure their is a fun event in their some where if you can see it post it.

I was actually been serious with my suggestion.

Gree would make money and we might actually get a company that cares about its game.

Right now, this company is a beyond a joke , they want us to moderate and do the job of its creative team ! What next… will they be asking for volunteer coders and artists. We are here to play the game not design it for you and tell you more ways of scamming cash from us.

They have had plenty of events in the past that were great, but they took them out because they didn’t make money from them, the fun got squashed by greed…. This will never change and with that I have had enough.

I quit, it was fun for short time but now i realise my money is better off spent elsewhere.... hello playstation 4

Take care

Quote Originally Posted by Pa_Freddy View Post
    We got a genius
    Serious feedback please.