Page 4 of 7 First ... 23456 ... Last

In the not too long ago past, prizes just had two tiers - those for individual events and those for alliance events. Be it player box, wars, build, all prizes remain competitively equal to each other. same goes for alliance war and alliance build. CW had its own prize structure being a global event.

Now the prizes are skewed significantly towards box events, with alliance wars and builds being redundant. Other player events like wars and player builds have decreased prizes quality.

Please realign the prizes so that individual events have the same prize structure. While you are at it, please also bring back the build LTMs.

yes and then the box event rewards were ruined..
    most I get open without gold is 6
    I will not use gold on RNG events.
    so instead of an heroic recruit.. it is now a useless Gold event.

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...49#post1041749

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...e-next-version

These were posted 2 years ago gree. So don't say you were not warned, you have painted over the cracks for a long time but unless you fix the foundations you will always have problems.
    I had freinds still playing in world 8 they have posted on Groupme that world 8 is dead, so they are slowly quitting, or moving to see if they can find a world worth playing in....... You are beaching all your big gold spenders, or whales in emptying worlds that you can never fill.... You can pump new players in but most will just quit or move to diffrent worlds the game has just changed, the big players in each world are just hanging on in the hope you rescue them......
    If you don't want to take my word for it post a survey into the game ask your remaining players.

I bet half the actives in older worlds are now just alts to the big players now. Fuel supplies, and BP supplies for their main games....
    What ever you decide to do gree the fact you didn't listen 2 years ago says a lot.....and your feed back to this thread you started has said the rest....

Hey guys, we have a new "Power" feature that is now live in War of Nations for iOS and coming soon for Android. Please check out the General Section in the forums for more details. Please post your feedback here as well as any questions or confusion you may have!

You NEVER learn.

All you have done is increased the load burden of the game onto devices so causing more "lost connection" issues and game freezes without actually adding ANYTHING to the game.

It is often the case that the game freezes up purely because of the priority loading of your "sale ads" requiring players to exit and restart the game so that they can clear the "inbox" fore the next load of "spam".

Get rid of the "Help" banner at the top of the screen for a start.

Give players the ability to turn of icons so reducing the load on their devices.

From what I see the "SALE" icon is purely there to try to elicit false purchases for players who are actually trying to hit another icon only to find that the Sale icon suddenly prioritises over the top of it and attempts (or succeeds) in making an unwanted purchase.

The WARCOM icons do not need to be permanently displayed.

The tabs in the Players Arms Race ranking is wonky. An adjustment for the power rating that was added in would help.

Overall, the idea of Power is quite interesting. It will be a very useful tool to see the troops people have and their growth.

The recent update has messed up the order of our bases in the Bases Tab of the Profile Screen. Please fix this as it is confusing.

Stop closing threads just because you don't like them, Gree and the moderators here are pathetic.

Hey there Raider, your comments concerning the load burden of the game is quite interesting. I would love to learn more about what is causing this which you see, as well as what others' see. We have been trying to reduce the load as much as we can, but not knowing what makes this worse gives us the chance to pass over to the developers. This sort of feedback is just as much important as introducing new features into the game and being able to manage that better.

Please respond back and elaborate on each of these and I will gladly pass along your feedback to the rest of the team.

Back in December and prior if u had a I game issue or fault where items were lag purchased or servers made items not function, or fd spent in events that glitches were reported and resolved and compensated in game as replacement of any financial and in game currency loss....
    Ever since gree changed the value of "sale" in January we have been expected to pay more for less value in items and gold which there was no choice but to accept..

But at that point u increases the cost to players more glitches started occurring and then gree stops reimbursing losses in game.. I like many others have resorted in going to iTunes and requesting refunds for big losses from event malfunctions ect...

Why not use basic business principals and see that in game currency resolutions actually work better for the game as a business and also gives players some proof that were not just being scammed by what is obviously a new game controlling team...

I have so many Emils saying ur passing issues on to be investigated but haven't seen a single follow up resolution or explanation to anything

We are paying customers if iTunes didn't save you by refunding I know in Australia you would be reported to the consumer affairs commission

This all seems pointless cos u have not listened to your customers so far but at least other played can see all the differ ways we have been getting scammed though a game

The players are extremely, extremely frustrated with the XWorld rewards (and some were complaining about rewards in general). Up the rewards and the stakes will go even higher, resulting in more coining. Win-win.

Global box event is bugged. It must be hurting financially as we speak because no players are actually getting any boxes to open. Its simply amazing that it this can be the case for several hours without any of the game admins noticing.

Quote Originally Posted by ThisGameSucks View Post
    Global box event is bugged. It must be hurting financially as we speak because no players are actually getting any boxes to open. Its simply amazing that it this can be the case for several hours without any of the game admins noticing.
    I have noticed the same thing too. In fact, in one world, only one person has successfully opened a lockbox. Strange. I've sent in a ticket, hoping for a fast response.

I am sure it's been requested before, but a system for trade between players. Gree you create value for items buy making them available for gold but if a player gets something that they don't want or need it actually has no value. Hence we need a trade system.
    1. They can just turn unwanted items into gold..via a trade in store where gree buys them back, for gold.
    2. Trade them with other players for items they do want.
    3. a system that allows players to trade things in with you gree for items they want. So no gold but if I drop 5 junior recruits in I can select an item that Gree thinks is worth 5 junior recruits there may be a list we get to pick...

It may be interesting to create a reward system that allows players to pick what they want this doesn't just have to be events but general game play which needs to be encouraged. I for one hated builds as the only things I actually wanted were far from my reach and the rewards I did get were worthless to me. So you could merge the trade system with event prizes so getting to level 10 gives me points in the trade shop that I can either save up or use along with items I don't want, to trade for something I do want. It's important that these points can be saved up so over time all items in the trade shop can be reached.

Daily rewards these are way out of touch again if they gave points that can be used for trading in someway, so players can pick a reward.

The trade shop can be part of any reward system but I would say players cannot use gold in the trade shop so the only currency in the trade shop are, items players wish to trade and points won from daily rewards, events and general game play. This way it rewards activity not gold. Because Gree you need both...

I have got to say a reward points system is also a good game leveller it would mean all rewards are open to every player, it just may take a slower less active player a few weeks to get a rewards, that a fully active player may get in a few days, by placing top in events.
    Last edited by Drifting death; 09-06-2015 at 01:41 AM.

They need to make an item and com buy back ststem and then a separate gold player to player gifting system