Page 7 of 7 First ... 567
    Quote Originally Posted by phalanx1337 View Post
    will we be getting 100g zombie ones just with zombies in as well? 200 one is gambling.
    Probably not IMO. GREE still wants that 'chance' aspect in those recruits.

the chance aspect? thats fine, but keep the chances between commanders, adding junk isn't fun.

According to our moderators, the "chance" aspect is not gambling. Having said that, they could always throw in some Elite Zombie comms to make it worth your while lols.

Hi Gree.
    It has been interesting watching the forum and game, but all I see is further diluting of a great unique game that was war of nations we had way back when it all started.
    What this game has that's great.
    1. Live game play where players have real time battles on a world map.
    2. Resource management.
    3. Production management.
    4. Social interaction in game, world chat, alliance chat.
    5. Team event, single player events.
    6. A relatively level playing field ( early on)
    7. Time management arranging timed attacks with alliance members to further alliance goals.
    8. Events that encouraged all of the above.
    9. Upgrade management.

Now that game was great.

So why not bring it back.
    Take tips from clash of clans, no player can buy or win any content that free players can not get over time, all content is available 100% of the time to all players.
    Take a tip from boom beach, see how players can swap out islands by clicking find new player. The game picks the new player but based on players level and strength and performance.
    This type of system maybe not at a player level but at alliance level that maybe every 6 months or so the game reshuffles alliances to new worlds.
    All players restart in these new worlds.
    The only difference being that when a player rebuilds one of their outposts the game rebuilds one of their old outposts from their last world so a player that's upgraded a base to level 12 say gets a new base at level 12 or better still, they get to use one of their old bases rearrange the building to match the new location so players can quickly rebuild.

Supers.
    This is where I draw the line on the rebuilding from the last world, because a lot of game play that happens early in worlds is around capture of these bases and massive advantages can be had from owning them so owning a full upgraded one instantly is too big an advantage and not needed. But if players did own them in the old world when they recapture a super base before they have used all 10 base cores a so use all their old bases in the new world, they can pick which buildings from their old super to upgrade the new super its just they are limited to the number of zones a normal base has.( but they could pick all the resource production zones ).

Add in.
    The game runs in Zulu hours so all chat times and alliance chat times run in that so it makes arranging alliance campaigns more intuitive. And you have no issues with daylight savings times changes. Players can say time your hit to happen at 17:00 Zulu hrs and when a player sets a attack they can tweak its arrival time ( only by longer for free) speedups can be used only at the time of starting the attack so they can adjust its arrival time, If it's required
    Say I want to hit someone at 18:00 Zulu hrs my arrival time is given at 17:45 I can adjust it for free to 18:00 but only at the time of launch.
    But if I again needed it to hit at 18:00 but it gave me 18:30 for its arrival I can do any of the following
    1. Spend gold to adjust its arrival time
    2. Use speedup they have to give a time reduction that's greater or equal to the amount needed.( but you can still pick the arrival time)
    3. Click adverts that knock off a set amount of time for each I watch.
    All these can only be done at the time before the player launches their attack ( you can see how advert clicking is going to be not the most productive way ).
    Once an attack is in motion it cannot be then speeded up any more.

All the above needs is a tweak from the travel time system to arrival time system.

Attacks would treat the return time at the adjusted rate so if you speed it up going it comes back at the faster speed but if you slowed it it's also slower to return.

Make the npc bases active in some way if a player raids them they react in some way, not a true AI but something.
    One option they attack empty player bases to recapture them at random.
    ( this then stops the empty base system) add in no production or reduced production if you don't have units in them....lets get rid of the best defence is no units system we had, say the better the defence the less resources can be stolen as well. Defender earns Xp as well.

In more advanced worlds.
    For high level players you can tweak the npc bases to make them as equally as challenging to players as they were to new players, if this means ramping up npc units or giving them commanders so be it. But the first rush in new worlds after you reset them needs to be as hard each time and has to take into account the level of the players in them worlds. ( alliances can help their weaker players as we used to do. )
    I would also say a good AI tweak for npc bases could be based on the number of super bases a player has so for every additional super a player takes the Difficulty of capturing the next is increased this could be on an alliance level so if an alliance has a lot of supers it's harder for them to capture more. These AI tweaks help keep worlds in balance for longer.

Events and event prizes.
    These have to be carefully judged and no rewards that free players cannot get over time.

Gold
    You need us to spend it, but advantages it gives should remain in the realms of speedups and the like, resources, complete now, upgrade now but nothing we don't have free in the game.

My preferred way you earn your money gree.
    Speedups boosts from advert clicking it unlocks a time limited boosts to things, these are available to all so not big problems, gold players should have the option to unlock the same boosts with gold, if they want to avoid adverts.
    Offer upgraded player control menus
    Better resource or production management. Unlock with adverts or gold, gold gives you days adverts give you hours.
    These and meany other systems in other games give you Gree an income but don't unbalance the game.

Finally Gree strip out every thing else, no warcom commanders no personal boost no satellites. No cross world events, no open box events. Gameplay gameplay gameplay, should be your watch words Gree.

sorry that was so long ,lol

Campaign mode is a joke for those of us who use ranged
    far too difficult on mission 2 or 3 with even 90's, and it wipes out your troops stupidly fast, perhaps tone this down some?

The simple answer to your query is Phalanx is build short/medium range troops and do campaign mission!! I personally think it is a good idea it reminds me a bit like invasion event we used to have

After playing again for a bit of time, I have got to say Gree has improved things access to commanders is far better it's better now to get the good commanders from game play or gold.
    The campaigns give access to everyone items that help anyone there are incentives to spending but they are not game breaking as they were you can do the slower way.
    I play the walking dead game Gree I recommend you look at that for tips the reward systems how you can increase a reward from a simple advert click it makes you want to click I am, sure their are ways you can do this gold players can avoid the adverts if they wish so it's win win.

But I do still think that the game would be vastly improved by my suggestions in my last few posts.

I strongly think this game could be made into game of the same caliber as clash of clans, and as profitable.
    Last edited by Drifting death; 06-10-2016 at 12:04 AM.

Ok I am going to be a broken record, but worlds are just emptying.

Your losing your big spenders, never mind your normal players.
    Why?
    There is very little of the original game left in the respect of game play.
    Events are supposed to be a supliment to the game not the game.
    Most of the things Gree are adding are distractions from the real problems, or to make Gree money.

It's about time Gree you sit down with your loyal players and have a talk, ask what they want or give them options that they get to pick from.
    We must get 4-5 pop ups some times make one a questionnair with these options. Engage with players you have so few left in some worlds.

It's not that your new content is rubbish but it isn't fixing the basic problems.
    That lead to empty worlds.....
    Last edited by Drifting death; 06-10-2016 at 12:21 AM.

I'm not a big spender, maybe a bundle every two or three months. However, I haven't bought a bundle since christmas. Why? Simple answer: The recent top-notch commanders have not been included in event rewards and I can't afford to buy 16 or more bundles for a single commander. The christmas bundle with 12 Hannibelle was a great deal since I needed like 8 more for a perfect merge. I had managed to get 24 as event rewards if I remember correct.

Recently the top-notch commanders are only ever given out as prices for the 1-5 top players/alliances globally, not in in the regular world events. Of course, some players in each world will buy just about anything. But quite a few players, well at least among those I know, see no reason to buy any bundles at all. You can't do anything with a top-notch commander anyway unless you have enough for a perfect merge.