My rap #2 - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My rap #2

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolsies View Post
    The problem is that he still has mod rights, even though his TITLE as moderator has been stripped from him. Therefore, I cannot infraction or ban him.
    What about your mod tools? Spam-O-Rama... Don't know how to use them, do you?

1Shot changed his own title to fool us into thinking he was "stripped" of his title.
    Just like text color, Lolsies doesn't know what he's talking about again.

Quote Originally Posted by MK Loves You View Post
    Why hasn't Sirius done anything?
    All week, corporate hasn't done anything; CS hasn't done anything; site admin hasn't done anything; Sirius & ToyMaker haven't done anything... Let Rome burn.

Ha! GREE's reorganization is being called "Phoenix" around the GREEland office. How appropriate. Do their tears heal, too? If so, get those coders to the severs. Make 'em cry a river!

Why should Sirius bother doing anything? He's probably letting the sh!t roll downhill to get some kind of passive-agressive revenge for GREE firing the CMTs.

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Lmao I can take off the text color but not my moderator title... Too funny.

Main Game
    War of Nations
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    What about your mod tools? Spam-O-Rama... Don't know how to use them, do you?

1Shot changed his own title to fool us into thinking he was "stripped" of his title.
    Just like text color, Lolsies doesn't know what he's talking about again.

All week, corporate hasn't done anything; CS hasn't done anything; site admin hasn't done anything; Sirius & ToyMaker haven't done anything... Let Rome burn.

Ha! GREE's reorganization is being called "Phoenix" around the GREEland office. How appropriate. Do their tears heal, too? If so, get those coders to the severs. Make 'em cry a river!

Why should Sirius bother doing anything? He's probably letting the sh!t roll downhill to get some kind of passive-agressive revenge for GREE firing the CMTs.
    Vile Lynn, I don't have the right to use Spam-O-Rama or those programs that you find below the forum page. Only Clem, Relic, and Bolt did.

Additionally, you can't just change the title. Only the admin can.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by 1Shot View Post
    My name is OneShot because I give you OneShot. Knives in my pocket because I lock them in my pocket. People coming at me so I stab your ass up and put you too in my pocket. I fight you so hard with blood on your face, this fight got me thinking like wwe reminds me of my first pee. Because you a clown ass ***** that will snitch until he's dead in the ditch!
    You rhymed OneShot with OneShot, pocket with pocket, then said pocket again.

Then you didn't rhyme again until snitch with ditch, unless you want to count wwe, me and pee, but that's just pathetic.

I award you no points and would strongly advise you not to go popping off in the hood.

Peace

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolsies View Post
    Vile Lynn, I don't have the right to use Spam-O-Rama or those programs that you find below the forum page. Only Clem, Relic, and Bolt did.

Additionally, you can't just change the title. Only the admin can.
    I regularly used Spam-O-Rama to get rid of the Vietnamese spam posts when they were around

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by HellRaizer View Post
    I regularly used Spam-O-Rama to get rid of the Vietnamese spam posts when they were around
    Racist....
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Post Count
    Some of those spams made frogs legs look delicious.