My rap #2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 22

Thread: My rap #2

  1. #1
    Banned
    Member Since
    Feb 2014
    Location
    USA
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    856

    My rap #2

    My name is OneShot because I give you OneShot. Knives in my pocket because I lock them in my pocket. People coming at me so I stab your ass up and put you too in my pocket. I fight you so hard with blood on your face, this fight got me thinking like wwe reminds me of my first pee. Because you a clown ass ***** that will snitch until he's dead in the ditch!

  2. #2
    Verbose Veteran Lolsies's Avatar
    Member Since
    Dec 2013
    Main Game
    War of Nations
    Post Count
    729
    Quote Originally Posted by 1Shot View Post
    My name is OneShot because I give you OneShot. Knives in my pocket because I lock them in my pocket. People coming at me so I stab your ass up and put you too in my pocket. I fight you so hard with blood on your face, this fight got me thinking like wwe reminds me of my first pee. Because you a clown ass ***** that will snitch until he's dead in the ditch!
    Nice....rap....

    Next time, tone down the profanity, thank you.

  3. #3
    Articulate Author TxTireMan's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 2014
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    373
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolsies View Post
    Nice....rap....

    Next time, tone down the profanity, thank you.
    Seriously? What a ****face assclown
    I've been told I can be inappropriate.....
    Guilty of refund fraud
    Have sold aCcounts for USD (and gree helped by manually transferring them lmao)
    Chronic namer & shamer
    Insults mods and staff regularly
    Evades ban regularly

    Bans YTD: 5 and counting

  4. #4
    Supreme Scholar Dipstik's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2012
    Post Count
    8,515
    You want to "stab" out asses?
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

    I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

  5. #5
    Master of Musings Max Power's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 2011
    Post Count
    3,450
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolsies View Post
    Nice....rap....

    Next time, tone down the profanity, thank you.
    People have lifetime bans for less. Why are you tolerating this?

  6. #6
    Supreme Scholar Dipstik's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2012
    Post Count
    8,515
    Lolsies can't ban another "mod"
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

    I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

  7. #7
    Verbose Veteran Lolsies's Avatar
    Member Since
    Dec 2013
    Main Game
    War of Nations
    Post Count
    729
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    Lolsies can't ban another "mod"
    Checked again, can't ban.

  8. #8
    Verbose Veteran Red BD's Avatar
    Member Since
    Dec 2014
    Location
    "None of your business" -and that's a quote.
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    703
    Quote Originally Posted by 1Shot View Post
    My name is OneShot because I give you OneShot. Knives in my pocket because I lock them in my pocket. People coming at me so I stab your ass up and put you too in my pocket. I fight you so hard with blood on your face, this fight got me thinking like wwe reminds me of my first pee. Because you a clown ass ***** that will snitch until he's dead in the ditch!
    Some would consider this a felonious terroristic threat. Just saying... I've visited friends in San Quentin for less.
    "When the going gets weird
    The Weird turn pro."
    -- Hunter S Thompson, True American

  9. #9
    Verbose Veteran Red BD's Avatar
    Member Since
    Dec 2014
    Location
    "None of your business" -and that's a quote.
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    703
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolsies View Post
    Checked again, can't ban.
    That's right, you cannot ban another mod.... But he isn't a mod, so you should be able to ban him.

    All that's preventing you is your stupidity.

    Test your powers!!!

    You are a complete ****wad of an idiot Lolsies!!!!

    Now try and ban me you useless "moderator." If you can you can ban 1shot the jerkoff.

    [ASIDE: "Oh honey, please get my Crucifixion Cross/Pogo Stick out of the Holiday Stuff and lash me to it, will ya? I'm hoppin' mad and if I get banned I may need to pogo for some kind of principled stupidity or something"].
    "When the going gets weird
    The Weird turn pro."
    -- Hunter S Thompson, True American

  10. #10
    Verbose Veteran namedud's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2014
    Post Count
    592
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolsies View Post
    Checked again, can't ban.
    Can you issue infractions to another mod? Is there still an auto ban program after whatever number of points? If the answer to both is yes, what are you waiting for? If the answer to either is no, nevermind then.

  11. #11
    Verbose Veteran Lolsies's Avatar
    Member Since
    Dec 2013
    Main Game
    War of Nations
    Post Count
    729
    Quote Originally Posted by Red BD View Post
    That's right, you cannot ban another mod.... But he isn't a mod, so you should be able to ban him.

    All that's preventing you is your stupidity.

    Test your powers!!!

    You are a complete ****wad of an idiot Lolsies!!!!

    Now try and ban me you useless "moderator." If you can you can ban 1shot the jerkoff.

    [ASIDE: "Oh honey, please get my Crucifixion Cross/Pogo Stick out of the Holiday Stuff and lash me to it, will ya? I'm hoppin' mad and if I get banned I may need to pogo for some kind of principled stupidity or something"].
    ......

    The problem is that he still has mod rights, even though his TITLE as moderator has been stripped from him. Therefore, I cannot infraction or ban him.

  12. #12
    Verbose Veteran Lolsies's Avatar
    Member Since
    Dec 2013
    Main Game
    War of Nations
    Post Count
    729
    Quote Originally Posted by namedud View Post
    Can you issue infractions to another mod? Is there still an auto ban program after whatever number of points? If the answer to both is yes, what are you waiting for? If the answer to either is no, nevermind then.
    No to both. I cannot even access the infraction list because he still has mod rights.

  13. #13
    Consistent Contributor MK Loves You's Avatar
    Member Since
    Feb 2015
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    180
    Why hasn't Sirius done anything?
    Offended by what I say? Go here https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Aq3_Zw7pVf8

  14. #14
    Verbose Veteran namedud's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2014
    Post Count
    592
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolsies View Post
    No to both. I cannot even access the infraction list because he still has mod rights.
    No to both? They got rid of their auto banhammer? Man, those layoffs hit hard.

  15. #15
    Supreme Scholar Dipstik's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2012
    Post Count
    8,515
    Omg I forgot about automod
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

    I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •