Omg Gree, you started the wrong quest - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Omg Gree, you started the wrong quest

Post Count
    See why I refuse to contribute to their salaries at GREE? Pathetic.

Consistent Contributor Toddiekska's Avatar
    Post Count
    So basically, "we messed up and you need to deal with it" is what I am reading into this. Awe hell, while we are at it, I have a feeling that Sirius is simply a name numerous people have access to an account. Sirius, please man/woman up and help us. I for one am tired of asking for simple communication and being honest with your (up to now) loyal customers.

All we ask is to be up-front and honest with us. Far be it for us to request constant and consistent fixes for bugs... every cycle, most events (even if they are NOT on the calendar).

Do I expect more, absolutely!! Is this my last war? Sorry guildies, probably. And before someone cries "more tears please", you probably cannot see the larger picture and I hope one day you will.
    Last edited by legalious; 08-14-2015 at 03:53 PM. Reason: Language
    I am editing my resume and adding Beta Tester.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
    Guys the events running are correct. Sorry about the mix up with the calendar etc.
    Greetard Minion: Oh, shıt. We fucĸed up again and ran an EB during the Conquest.
    Greetard Manager: Run that shıt like we own it. Deny everything.
    Greetard Minion: Yes, master. Your will will be done.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I think this is the last for me.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by the_bob View Post
    Greetard Minion: Oh, shıt. We fucĸed up again and ran an EB during the Conquest.
    Greetard Manager: Run that shıt like we own it. Deny everything.
    Greetard Minion: Yes, master. Your will will be done.
    It's funny because it's true!
    Line ID: clementine88

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    It's funny because it's true!
    It's funnier if you imagine the manager looking like Beelzebub.

Post Count
    Looks like our resident disgruntled player mod might have disabled the word filter. Good for him!

Thanks for that post, Bob. I shared it with the Crime City community.
    http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?117672-Too-funny
    Line ID: clementine88

Post Count
    Crime City brought me here!

I see they run all their games equally awesome. That's fantastic!

Post Count
    Guys the events running are correct. Sorry about the mix up with the calendar etc.
    War and PvP event maybe, but surely not the Epic Boss and box event?
    Do you even know that an Epic Boss event is up?????

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    I don't think they did screw up. I think they know exactly what they are doing. They let us think they screwed up and we complain and moan but then purchase gems to complete EB and play in War. Think about it. Who needs gems for EB, no one. Yes people spend gems in war particularly top 50 guilds but put health up on two quests at same time and one is cheaper to fill than the other and people think they have got one over on GREE and start purchasing and filling the cheaper health option. It's like Supermarkets offering 2/1 offers total con. Seams people fall for it all the time.
    Clever of GREE if you ask me. Everyone thinks they are dumb but maybe not as dumb as you think. All they want is our money and this is a pretty good way to get their hands on it.
    Officer in The Dragon Reborn
    Guild ID: 595959616
    Personal ID 502-862-182
    Last War finished at 37

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Artorius View Post
    I don't think they did screw up. I think they know exactly what they are doing. They let us think they screwed up and we complain and moan but then purchase gems to complete EB and play in War. Think about it. Who needs gems for EB, no one. Yes people spend gems in war particularly top 50 guilds but put health up on two quests at same time and one is cheaper to fill than the other and people think they have got one over on GREE and start purchasing and filling the cheaper health option. It's like Supermarkets offering 2/1 offers total con. Seams people fall for it all the time.
    Clever of GREE if you ask me. Everyone thinks they are dumb but maybe not as dumb as you think. All they want is our money and this is a pretty good way to get their hands on it.
    It would be a good idea (and for sure I would use gems) if any of the EB rewards would be of any use for an only somewhat better account - but all they offer is crap. Drop rewards doesn't even help my minis - 100 bosses reward.... hm oh sorry, there is none legendary.... 3% machine attack..... whooopie! Wrapper.... 3% energy regen - great reward for everyone who doesn't know how it is calculated....

PS: My guild mate Lord Jim is still banned for nothing - and suport is not even willing to read his mails or give any reason. More and more I have the feeling that most of the names in support are only a computer (programmed by the same who runs the events....)

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Artorius View Post
    for the sake of argument, let's say it is intentional (even though I think their past history more than demonstrates the likelihood that is not the case). How are they possibly "clever"? Have you checked the leaderboard? There are less than 200 guilds actually trying. That is 10% of the participation of a year ago. They are absolutely the worst masterminds I have ever seen if this really is intentional like you suggest--We are talking Dr. Claw levels of futility.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Very soon the true future will descend:
    - Nonstop war with daily prizes that don't stack, prizes revolve weekly and have a weekly wrapper.
    - PvP running every third day.
    - Fortnightly EB with health that increases 15% week on week.
    - Ditto (alternate weeks) RB with same increases
    - Daily trial quests with a weekly wrapper that doesn't stack, recurring indefinitely. We all love trials.
    - Random regurgitated iLTQs and gLTGs to give a semblence of variation.

All prizes are randomly generated from a set of established bonuses. Stats auto inflate by 10%.
    Energy for quests is randomly generated, increasing on average 15% quest on quest.

What the customers won't see is that this is fully automated, and there are no lights on at home. That is the ultimate: money for nothing (wax into song now).
    Last edited by Schar; 08-16-2015 at 10:25 PM. Reason: Unlike GREE, I check my work.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    The only possible reason for this being intentional is gem sales , period ... Apparently too many players were finishing the epic boss without gems ( thanks to the purchase of the special items ) so when the epic boss became too easy for players with a 6000+ cash hit , instead of making the boss extra hard ( they did make it harder I only needed 1 free on boss 40 last time ) they made us choose which event we wanted to use energy on

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by plavine View Post
    The only possible reason for this being intentional is gem sales , period ... Apparently too many players were finishing the epic boss without gems ( thanks to the purchase of the special items ) so when the epic boss became too easy for players with a 6000+ cash hit , instead of making the boss extra hard ( they did make it harder I only needed 1 free on boss 40 last time ) they made us choose which event we wanted to use energy on
    No contest, guild comes first. I'll get the 100 kills (hopefully get a prize), but not legendary this time
    Purple Squirrel