Customer Support - banned account

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Customer Support - banned account

Post Count

Customer Support - banned account

Yes I know I shouldn't open this thread and do what I do here but I have to do this for my friend and guild mate Lord Jim who is already banned for 3 weeks.

Like already posted his account was banned and since the beginning of this cycle he gets the message 'There is an issue with your account. Please contact en-support@gree.net for help.
    What he did... to get the answer on his ticket #2569260 saying that his account is banned because of 'violating our terms of service' and that the account ban is permanent. He explained that it was because of a game bug at the beginning of the last battle (I reported in the closed thread already. He didn't get any further information and Sirius and Assault and Flattery told here in the thread that there will be looked into it internally and my original thread was closed.
    Lord Jim got also a mail that someone will look into his account now.
    Today he got this (as so far final answer):

Thanks for the messaging the Kingdom Age Support Team.
    Unfortunately, due to an increased amount of reports to our team we have been unable to get to everyone in a timely manner that everyone deserves.
    We have issued fixes for some of the issues players have let us know about so please make sure you have the app updated.
    If you are still needing an issue resolved, please send in another ticket and our team should be able to get to your request now.
    Regards

And yes.... his account is still banned and nothing has changed. And of course he did all upgrades!
    This answer is outrageous. And unacceptable. It demanstrates again why so many customers are frustrated when they contact the support. It proves that the one who wrote the last answer from gree doesn't know what has happened - obviously he wrote this answer without even reading the first mails that belong to this ticket.

Lord Jim already missed the whole cycle and I'm really sad but knowing gree-support for years now I fear he will also miss the battle - banned for a reason gree didn't told him till today - helpless because obviously support doesn't really care.
    I'm deeply frustrated and feeling helpless - that's the reason why I open this thread. But still hoping that my friend will get the help he deserves so that he finally can battle again with us.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Vyper View Post

Lord Jim already missed the whole cycle and I'm really sad but knowing gree-support for years now I fear he will also miss the battle - banned for a reason gree didn't told him till today - helpless because obviously support doesn't really care.
    I'm deeply frustrated and feeling helpless - that's the reason why I open this thread. But still hoping that my friend will get the help he deserves so that he finally can battle again with us.
    Ouch. I know how he feels and it is no good. My account disappeared for nearly 80 days. It wasn't banned. It just mysteriously dropped off the face of the earth. I chronicled my customer service experience here. I really hope that you guildmate does not have to do the same.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Maybe this is a blessing in disguise for your friend? If he ever gets his account back it won't be worth much. He should just cut his losses now.
    NO MORE 6 DAY WARS!!!

Post Count
    Less than 12 hours till the battle will start and it looks like this will be the first battle since there are battles in KA for SVC without Lord Jim

Post Count
    RIP Lord Jim, time to move on! Enjoy all the free time you have now!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Well, if he does get his account back it looks like Gree is going to just re-run all the events he missed.
    NO MORE 6 DAY WARS!!!

Post Count
    still no answerß Come on gree - he plays this game for 5 years and you do nothing???

That's incredible

I really understand that you are fighting with all the current bugs but he is waiting for 3 weeks now. If you are not able to help him soon he will lose all guild rewards of the last cycle and another loyal longtime player will quit the game. Are you going to ignore this completely? Don't you feel ashamed about what is going on here?
    You even don't take the time to read his tickets - the last answer was ridiculous and showed that the support doesn't even care (at least some of them). What can we do to get help? I will continue to ask....

Post Count
    Battle nearly over and still now answer - no chance for him to get his wins to get the battle rewards this way - whwn will you finally help??

Post Count
    I know you don't answer questions about accounts here - but what about at least giving our member an answer on his ticket #2569260? That can not be so difficult. When we are not allowed to write here about this things and support ignores most of the tickets (or sends copy/paste answers) what else can we do? Do you really want us all to quit the game? Than be nice and just pull the plug.
    But ignoring your customers the way you do at gree is more than annoying

Post Count
    Still no answer? Is there still someone working at gree?
    My guild mate is waiting for 4 weeks now.... He opened a new ticket (# 2601628)

Gree is losing many many players... And if there is someone who really wants to play he gets ignored

Post Count
    I've taken a look into this and things should be cleared. I can't go into details but there were many factors involved and they have been taken care of.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
    I've taken a look into this and things should be cleared. I can't go into details but there were many factors involved and they have been taken care of.
    Does this..... "things should be cleared" mean that the player is now allow to continue playing?

thanks

Post Count
    Yeah, unless GREE cannot tell the difference between actual cheating and accidentally taking advantage of an uncontrollable bug.

I sure hope they can.
    I'm looking forward to welcoming the poor ol guy back!
    Line ID: clementine88

Post Count
    If he is unbanned he needs to thank Lord Vyper. He really went to bat for him. That's a good friend for sure.