DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New LTQ and speed goals

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count

New LTQ and speed goals

While I appreciate LTQs worth some challenge ,
    The normal speed goal was just not possible without not sleeping
    Starting a 12 hour speed goal at 6 pm eastern just isn't very attainable for those in that time zone (or many in Western Europe - I didn't forget u guys )
    Dredd - your trying , I get it , but you do realize we have to sleep right ?? So a 12 hour goal is pretty stupid : the west coast USA Hawaii and the far east ( Japan , Australia ect.. ) were the only ones who had a fair shot and all 12 hours to work with .
    Plus - ease up on the energy usage , you want us to tap right ?? But we are spending more time regenerating .

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Time sleeping? Regen? For speed goals? It's all about the gold. They don't want you doing it for free.
    If you have a gambling problem (ie. spend money on GREE games), call 1 - 800 - GAMBLER

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by J-manKometh96 View Post
    Time sleeping? Regen? For speed goals? It's all about the gold. They don't want you doing it for free.
    Sorry - I lost my mind for a while

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    They screwed up the speed goals where the Normal cannot be completed unless you complete the Prestige as well.

And Masters has to be completed first before Prestige, shorter time allotted to complete the Masters?

Somebody really forgot to double-check their work, unless it is "working as intended", then it makes really no sense.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    There is a speed reward for normal and speed reward for normal + prestige

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    This quote from dredd was a little confusing.. As I'm trying to determine what "skills" are required....

The New Speed goals will be a true test of your skills!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    The skill of deep pocket

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by HellRaizer View Post
    This quote from dredd was a little confusing.. As I'm trying to determine what "skills" are required....
    perhaps he meant

Skills of word.........................to try to convince your bank to give you a second mortgage so you can remain "competitive" in MW

Skills of willpower.......................have the willpower to stay awake 24/7 to complete some of the event

Skills to obtain another job, so you can earn more money to buy gold and complete the events.........

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Ever see a "3 card monte" scam being run on the unsuspecting on some urban street corner?

You have?

Great, THAT kind of skill.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    The makes me question the true openness to receive constructive feedback.
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange View Post
    I feel sorry for those who post and complain, seriously guys you are wasting your time.
    Just sit back and watch Rome burn.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Skills = Your willingness to buy and spend GOLD!

In my opinion, the speed bonuses are not worth that much.

I am sure if they put a +1 Energy Bonus, they would get more people to spend the gold.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I don't understand why they don't bring back special bonus units in LTQs..

Supposedly units aren't stackable now. So they could easily bring back the deadly bridge jumper for a half way point in prestige and then something more special at the end..

Lots of people would chase health regens and energy regens. When I killed off my hip I soon remembered how important those bonuses were

Post Count
    I feel this LTQ was really evil in how they ran it. Normal speed should be free for just about everyone at +3 regen but it cost 16k energy to beat.

I still dont know why the energy requirements keep going up when most players have no energy regen. They need to give out or sell the older regen units to close the gap some.
    If you are not c, you have no rs...

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Pidgeot View Post
    I feel this LTQ was really evil in how they ran it. Normal speed should be free for just about everyone at +3 regen but it cost 16k energy to beat.

I still dont know why the energy requirements keep going up when most players have no energy regen. They need to give out or sell the older regen units to close the gap some.
    They keep increasing it because they are trying to see at what point the addicts will stop spending to finish them, so as long as the LTQs make revenues thanks to those that need to finish everything no matter the cost, GREE will just keep increasing the energy needed

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    The energy for prestige is higher than I've ever seen