Okay I never post on this forum or complain but I finally said this is enough...I need to speak up since I do not see anything being done and this issue of disappearing Armors seems to be effecting a lot of players...especially my friends. Apparently this started within the last 2 weeks where players have had their Armors just disappear from their inventory (Emmisary is one but not limited to just it). Reports have been filed with gree, however the same "canned" response comes back saying we are looking in to it. Well this has been since 7/26 and nothing so far has been rectified on it. These players have spent their well earned money on these Armors not to mention their time they spend on playing this game. Player appreciation shouldn't have to be isolated to one month....your players deserve to have this issue responded to ASAP. Given that Gree doesn't have the best track record on glitches and then on the turn around time it's a wonder that you have any players that remain. You know why they do? It's because of the friends that they have that play this game and that leads me to why I'm writing this post.
I have a friend in my alliance John NL from Natural Loser (you might know this guild they just finished #1 in the blitz today). He lost his Emmisary armor and his EB armor that he needed to finish the last of the Challenge. He reported this to you on 7/26 and as of today has not had it resolved. Because of this he has lost the joy of playing since his trust in Gree has been shattered by the inability to quickly respond and resolve his missing Armors. Well I can't have that Gree...this is my friend and quite frankly it's happened to a lot of others in my alliance and I know to others outside of Rainbow Alliance. I'm writing on behalf of all of them.

I have other players names and their Armors lost but I'm sure there are more. Please respond and rectify this travisity...this is shameful that your loyal players are being treated this way.

Looking for justice yours truly
Simply Khaleesi
GM of Simplicity guild
Phx mini alliance of Rainbow Alliance