Page 2 of 2 First 12
    I lost a DF armor due to this bug. I just hope that customer service still exists, war is close. I'm so upset, can't find the appropriate words without getting censored out.

Ok. Updates to this ongoing dilemma.

This is the first real response I received:

Paul (GREE International Inc.)
    Aug 13, 11:15

Hello Don,

Thank you for contacting Knights & Dragons support.

I understand your frustration and apologize for the technical difficulties that were experienced.

Unfortunately, we are not authorized to offer any compensation. I will pass your feedback directly to our developers for further consideration. Again, thanks for taking the time to message us.

If you have any other inquiries, please let us know. Have a nice day and thanks for gaming with us!

Regards,

Paul

This is what I've sent in response to that:

So, I would like to understand 1 thing. If we mess up and do something wrong, you (speaking about the company Gree itself) act very quickly to make sure that if something was obtained wrongfully or if someone is caught hacking, cheating or in any way not in accordance with the game, to make sure that the items that they gained are taken away. I also know for a fact that there are people that have had armors restored in other events such as the heroic mode where people had all kinds of issues with that. I've also seen you and have been a recipient when raid and guild war energies were lost and has been restored.

I absolutely love playing this game, I love the people I play with and all the time I spend on it is exciting.....but I cant support it if you wont hold up on your side and restore what was rightfully earned!!!!! I've sent the screen shots of the armor. There's been all kinds of people....and not just our alliance (Rainbow Alliance iOS) that have been affected by this! you're telling me that with as many people that have the same issue, that there's not a fix?! That's crazy and ludicrous. I know its not an easy job and I know youre understaffed! But you've gotta make this right for the players that pay your salaries. I'm not naïve enough to think that my amount of spending does anything at all....but trust me, with as many people that have been affected by this, you're going to receive a ton of negative blow back.

Please reinstate the first epic boss armor to the plus version so I can craft my Royal Battlegear +. Its the only reason ive given so much time an effort to the current epic boss collection.

Lets make this right for the players!!!!

As is this time, I haven't received anything at all in response.

They really should clarify that copy-paste text...
    "we are not authorized to offer any compensation" is probably meant as "we Customer Support are not authorized to offer any compensation".
    If you think about it, random CS people not having more access to the game than maybe handing out a gem here or there is probably a good thing. (wasn't one of the complaints last year CS people being social engeneered into giving over accounts into the hands of scammers?)

The question now will be if CS collected enough relevant info from you and if they indeed passed it along to the "developers" and if those will compensate you...
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

There are guild members of mine that didn't get the EB armors back that they lost and didn't get Royal+ that should have been theirs.

I've been having the same issues with you guys. The best way to handle this and make it clear to Gree that don't take us for granted, QUIT!
    Maybe they'll start doing something and at least have the courtesy to reply.

Reply as in proper answers and response and not just auto machine reply!

Quote Originally Posted by MrRed Dot View Post
    I've been having the same issues with you guys. The best way to handle this and make it clear to Gree that don't take us for granted, QUIT!
    Maybe they'll start doing something and at least have the courtesy to reply.