Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Missing Armors - Action Needed Now

Okay I never post on this forum or complain but I finally said this is enough...I need to speak up since I do not see anything being done and this issue of disappearing Armors seems to be effecting a lot of players...especially my friends. Apparently this started within the last 2 weeks where players have had their Armors just disappear from their inventory (Emmisary is one but not limited to just it). Reports have been filed with gree, however the same "canned" response comes back saying we are looking in to it. Well this has been since 7/26 and nothing so far has been rectified on it. These players have spent their well earned money on these Armors not to mention their time they spend on playing this game. Player appreciation shouldn't have to be isolated to one month....your players deserve to have this issue responded to ASAP. Given that Gree doesn't have the best track record on glitches and then on the turn around time it's a wonder that you have any players that remain. You know why they do? It's because of the friends that they have that play this game and that leads me to why I'm writing this post.
    I have a friend in my alliance John NL from Natural Loser (you might know this guild they just finished #1 in the blitz today). He lost his Emmisary armor and his EB armor that he needed to finish the last of the Challenge. He reported this to you on 7/26 and as of today has not had it resolved. Because of this he has lost the joy of playing since his trust in Gree has been shattered by the inability to quickly respond and resolve his missing Armors. Well I can't have that Gree...this is my friend and quite frankly it's happened to a lot of others in my alliance and I know to others outside of Rainbow Alliance. I'm writing on behalf of all of them.

I have other players names and their Armors lost but I'm sure there are more. Please respond and rectify this travisity...this is shameful that your loyal players are being treated this way.

Looking for justice yours truly
    Simply Khaleesi
    GM of Simplicity guild
    Phx mini alliance of Rainbow Alliance

I am also affected by this error. I've been missing twilight ripper guard +. I've emailed approximately 17 times and have received a mass email that doesn't give any real information and have since been ignored. It's been 4 days since a reply. I know you're busy trying to "improve" the game. But if these improvements are going to hurt us and then you won't give us the missing armors "which keeps us from completing the boss collection, how convenient" then what good is it.

GM Mini Sages of the Rainbow Alliance

I'm going to support this post, but not with just words, but with proofs. This one are players affected by this problem, that lost their armor suddendly, and luckily they took screenshots:

MTFF Lloyd, from guild Rainbow Rug.
    - Position on the war (T2).
    - Missing armor: Emissary Soulguard, and it's ring and amulet set.
    - All MTFF Lloyd's armors, from Left to Right, prooving the lack of the armor.
    - All MTFF Lloyd Rings, from left to right, proovinmg the lack of it's corresponding ring/amulet set from the T3 armor.

I can include more players here as fast as I get enough proofs for doing it. But it would be better if some developer from Gree can check the player I left here using his friend code and corroborate everything I specified here.

Have a nice day.

I and several of my guild mates have also had armors removed from our accounts. Both my Emissary Soulguard and my Swiftscale Regalia+ as well as both of the linked jewelry that go with Emissary. On top of that both armors and jewelry were maxed. So I'm out all the fusion boosts, armors, jewelry and gold I used to level them.
    I have been trying to reach Gree for over two weeks with little response.
    Last word was that "it has been elevated to the engineers for review"

Listen up Gree. The people that earn this level of armors are the ones that pay your bills.

I refuse to purchase any more gems until my armors are returned.

Yes! This has been happening on our end as well (TOUCH family) and there were rumors that the recent patch that came up a few days ago that supposedly fixes the epic boss reset got rid of this, but I know one person who has just lost his armors after the patch. So far this is what we know:

1). This glitch seems to have something to do with the epic boss reset glitch that's been going around. However, some only lose their epic boss progress history and armors, while others lose the recent DFs they have earned as well. One of our guild mate pointed out that the culprit here is the July 18th update, because all the new content that were created after that date (namely epic boss, emissary df and set, swiftsale regalia df, etc) are the ones that go missing!

2) I know about half a dozen individuals who have lost 1-3 DF/DF+ they have earned and/or the ring/amulet set. All of their names and their friend codes have been reported to gree. So far, the responses have ranged from outright dismissive to somewhat polite... but no one has gotten back their missing items yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Kipburgess View Post
    I've emailed approximately 17 times and have received a mass email that doesn't give any real information and have since been ignored.
    Back before there was only 1 Gree person left for the whole of forums.gree.net , I think they said that a person opening multiple ticket for the same thing just pushes the request to the back of the queue with each new ticket, so if lots of people are sending in tickets because of this bug, sending multiple tickets might put you at the back of a very long queue...
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

It's disgraceful. Like really, I can't believe it STILL isn't resolved. I understand **** happens, and you're probably working on it, but at least give people more information in the auto response.

Like "we are aware of this issue and are working on returning your armours by xxx date." And maybe throw in a couple of gems by way of apology for their inconvenience, like every other game I've ever played does. That way, people aren't stuck in limbo wondering if and when they're going to get back what they paid for.

Personally I would have gone to iTunes by now asking for a refund for the goods I paid for and didn't receive/no longer have.
    Indi RE
    Rainbow Europe GM
    Global - Rainbow Clay/Rainbow Rug - Retired

Does the disappearing armor/ring/amulet bug only effect spenders, or are they the only ones reporting it?
    Retired. Guild still active and recruiting.
    Recruitment Thread: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...86#post1550586

Quote Originally Posted by Adisty View Post
    Does the disappearing armor/ring/amulet bug only effect spenders, or are they the only ones reporting it?
    on facebook plenty of people are posting about disappeared first and/or second armors of the EB collection, so that's probably all kinds of people.
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Gree is effectively forcing me to retire. I've sworn to not spend another dime with Gree until this is rectified. It's probably for the best. I could have purchased a nice used car for the money I've spent on this game over the last two years. Now I have money for cocaine & hookers.

Whether someone chooses to spend their money shouldn't really matter. But to answer respond to the comment earlier.....time was spent on gathering the material to craft the EB and then the the Plus, but only to have it disappear and the player cannot complete the challenge. This is robbery and Gree chooses to not address quickly if at all....funny how when there is a glitch not in their favor we see an update within hours....Hmmmm how interesting on that observation.

I lost my emissary armour with ring and amulet set 3 weeks ago and the epic boss armours(1 normal version 2 plus version). I have sent around 30 complaints to them and get the same response every time they are looking into it, I've got to the point where I'm ready to quit the game after spend hundreds of pounds it's nearly time to say goodbye as enough is enough

I like big booty
    Last edited by 1Shot; 08-12-2015 at 05:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SimplyKhaleesi View Post
    Whether someone chooses to spend their money shouldn't really matter. But to answer respond to the comment earlier.....time was spent on gathering the material to craft the EB and then the the Plus, but only to have it disappear and the player cannot complete the challenge. This is robbery and Gree chooses to not address quickly if at all....funny how when there is a glitch not in their favor we see an update within hours....Hmmmm how interesting on that observation.
    Good point Khal on the glitch not on their favour.

And yeah, it's not only about money. People spent their valuable time and effort working on the EB collection. And to not get their reward really sucks.

Sadly I think this forum has gone to hell in a handcart anyway. Since they took away Relic we have nobody to fight our corner.

Perhaps we should all go one star review them on App Store and tell potential new players there is no point playing this game as they take away the stuff you paid for/earned and don't give it back!!
    Indi RE
    Rainbow Europe GM
    Global - Rainbow Clay/Rainbow Rug - Retired

I think that's a fabulous idea Indi ����