Top ten fight SUP and lose? - Page 26

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1624252627 LastLast

Thread: Top ten fight SUP and lose?

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Brown Out View Post
    Don't understand why so many are coming down on Speed Ump.
    You obviously have no idea what it takes to hold the #1 spot for three+ years.
    I agree Brown Out, he is definitely committed to the game and Supu had an awesome run at 1. That can't be taken away. I lead a top 250-50 for 3 years and I gave up leadership a few months back due to lack of interest to lead. There is a lot of behind the scene actions taking place and it definitely takes help from good faction mates. My hat off to Speed and any other leader that has stick it out.

I won't speak for anyone else as I have no issue with speed up until his deflection of answering a question which makes him look like a liar. Other than that we have gone back and forth on issues but that doesn't mean I have anything against Speed we just disagree or maybe it's because of texting in a forum where things are easily misunderstood.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Brown Out View Post
    Don't understand why so many are coming down on Speed Ump.
    You obviously have no idea what it takes to hold the #1 spot for three+ years.
    Why don't you educate us about how tough it is to tap gorilla glass for hours on end.

You stayed on top of third rate game. Forget that Nobel Prize, you're a CHAMPEEN of Modern War. SHEESH

You could teach us, oh great tapper, but we don't care.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    You do get a thrill out of acting like a child , don't you dew?i don't believe brown said he was a member of sup. And oh, by the way, if your above post is how you really feel, why are you currently extolling pr1 and their great effort? No need to answer, again, we already know the answers. Just like pointing out to you that everyone sees right through smoke and mirrors.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    Just like pointing out to you that everyone sees right through smoke and mirrors.
    LMFAO. Oh, that's priceless! I blew coffee out my nose!

Thanks speedie, your unwitting irony has put the finishing flourish to my day!

Oh, somebody get a cloth, I need to clean coffee off my phone. LOL
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein

Don't believe everything you read on the Internet.

Abraham Lincoln

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    You seem to have that problem an awful lot dm. Is it a birth defect? Have you sought medical help to see if they can correct that for you? Does the coffe burn when it goes through your sinuses?

Post Count
    You seem to have that problem an awful lot dm. Is it a birth defect? Have you sought medical help to see if they can correct that for you? Does the coffe burn when it goes through your sinuses?
    oh trust me speedie, any temporary discomfort is more than made up for by the hilarity of your posts.
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein

Don't believe everything you read on the Internet.

Abraham Lincoln

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Danger Mouse View Post
    oh trust me speedie, any temporary discomfort is more than made up for by the hilarity of your posts.
    I like Speeds humor as well as it gives me a few good chuckles also, he uses the " I know you are but what am I" tactic all the time and it reminds me of grade school.
    Who is this Honest Abe guy who admitted to Supu merging? Is that s true player or a hack?

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Please wbs, stop confusing your grade school tactics with my responses. Keep your eyes front and center

Banned
    Post Count
    Please wbs, stop confusing your grade school tactics with my responses. Keep your eyes front and center
    You have dodged the honest Abe post now 3-4 times. Is he a hack or is he Honest?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by WBS View Post
    I like Speeds humor as well as it gives me a few good chuckles also, he uses the " I know you are but what am I" tactic all the time and it reminds me of grade school.
    Who is this Honest Abe guy who admitted to Supu merging? Is that s true player or a hack?
    Honest Abe was a good player and teammate. He was super faction, sup, and birds during his playing days. His post was much more reserved than what I know of his true feelings for dump and Gene. Maybe his time away has softened him a bit.

So I leave on business for two days and jump back on and that moron dump has posted prolly 100x or more and shocker it's all the same ole same ole no matter what the ops thread is about. Is there any chance this bore of an idiot can fade away since SUP is as irrelevant as he is??? One can hope right?

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Toby, you ever pay attention to the op? Let's look back through your posts. No, no, no, no. No. No, no, no, no, no, no, no.................... Etc, etc

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Toby_Bear View Post
    Honest Abe was a good player and teammate. He was super faction, sup, and birds during his playing days. His post was much more reserved than what I know of his true feelings for dump and Gene. Maybe his time away has softened him a bit.

So I leave on business for two days and jump back on and that moron dump has posted prolly 100x or more and shocker it's all the same ole same ole no matter what the ops thread is about. Is there any chance this bore of an idiot can fade away since SUP is as irrelevant as he is??? One can hope right?
    I guess I don't care if I agree or disagree with someone, I don't care if he leaves or not and that goes with everyone on this forum. I agree his posts are nothing but the same old insults. If he would be honest about what he says he would be much more respected in here.

Thanks for the info on Honest Abe. So I guess many of us were right and there was a merge. I don't know why Speed lied about that, unless he's just covering his own butt because he has gotten on the birds so much about merging. Who knows in reality it don't matter but in regards to the forum honesty is still an important factor in my mind.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by WBS View Post
    I guess I don't care if I agree or disagree with someone, I don't care if he leaves or not and that goes with everyone on this forum. I agree his posts are nothing but the same old insults. If he would be honest about what he says he would be much more respected in here.

Thanks for the info on Honest Abe. So I guess many of us were right and there was a merge. I don't know why Speed lied about that, unless he's just covering his own butt because he has gotten on the birds so much about merging. Who knows in reality it don't matter but in regards to the forum honesty is still an important factor in my mind.
    Yeah I dunno why dump said it never happened or gave that run around response about it. I saw it when it was first asked and answered but didn't have the strength at the time for the toddler to respond. Like many of his responses, it doesn't matter, there's always someone who knows what's up and your better served asking someone else. It's been proven many many times that dump is completely incapable of typing the truth but damn good at terrible English and analogies.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    I see, you're trying to deflect again. Sorry guys, you can't say I'm the one doing it when you are. Just how it works. Because you guys didn't like the answers you received( I know, there were facts, and truth involved, and you guys just have no idea what to do with that) dosnt negate them. Sorry guys, keep denying, and lying to yourselves, still dosnt make it any truer in the real world. I just hope for your sakes that the bubble never bursts. The real world would send you into shock.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I see, you're trying to deflect again. Sorry guys, you can't say I'm the one doing it when you are. Just how it works. Because you guys didn't like the answers you received( I know, there were facts, and truth involved, and you guys just have no idea what to do with that) dosnt negate them. Sorry guys, keep denying, and lying to yourselves, still dosnt make it any truer in the real world. I just hope for your sakes that the bubble never bursts. The real world would send you into shock.
    Your an idiot, you really are. Did you even read what you typed before hitting the send button? Christ you might as well gave us the " just because your tired of calling a cow a cow doesn't mean it's not one" stupid a$$ answer. God your dumb. Go paint that ugly a$$ building of yours a more respectable color so you don't have to use that wasted space between those floppy ears of yours.