GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Top ten fight SUP and lose?

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MAD NUGGETT View Post
    Didn't you leave the forums? Weird. Anyway. I played with super faction when this merger occurred. This was very unique process and by no means should be compared to the atrocities other teams scramble together. As usual you are worthless and know nothing
    I already explained my return. You must have missed that.

How kind of you.. I'm sure you have a lot of support when trying to degrade people.

At least Stephen defends himself with sensible arguments. I may not be in agreement with him, but I do respect his handling of the continual onslaught of abuse. You however, differ. If someone raises a valid point, you resort to either naming calling, belittling the person or using other hate mechanisms, which then results in others lowering to your standards.. The "hate mob" thread would have been better associated with your type of involvement in the thread. It seems to me that you come on here to antagonise people.

On a side note.. I mentioned three different mergers.. Not one. (I remember how damaged Bravo was when Super Faction was created. Although they did well and became strong again)

And finally.. Grammatically, "very unique" makes no sense.. That would mean "very one of a kind".. It's just... "unique"

(before you go looking for typos, I'm typing on my mobile)
    Last edited by HellRaizer; 08-11-2015 at 11:46 PM.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I still don't get all the SUP hating. They won! They don't have any special help, believe what BS you want but they have to submit tickets etc like the rest of us. Yes they may get answered quicker as they have 208 codes due to spend but they are players from around the world like most teams. Difference is they are willing to spend.
    ...and spending is their choice! Just like the Phoenix guys chose to spend!!
    So I suggest you seek a bit of tree huggin to get over what ever your issue is with SUP
    Real life goes on bro's, so apart from GREE's accountant no one outside really gives a F !

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MAD NUGGETT View Post
    Didn't you leave the forums? Weird. Anyway. I played with super faction when this merger occurred. This was very unique process and by no means should be compared to the atrocities other teams scramble together. As usual you are worthless and know nothing.
    I'm pretty sure pun and super faction and whomever merged with supperfaction merged to keep Ferr from winning. As Ferr came damn close and even beat you guys in a head to head battle. I will Agree you haven't had to merge like the top 10 have to try and outspend you. But in all reality unless someone wanted to quit spending why would you leaves first place team?

Speed don't kid yourself about many still wanting to compete. Many would not only be the top 10 that would be actually very few. There is a slim amount of people that want to compete at that spending level in this game anymore. Good job to you guys in holding onto the first place for so long, that aspect can't be denied.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Wbs, since you obviously are not familiar at all with the dteails, better not to speak, then to insert foot. Super faction became sup2 , and was not a merge. They were sup2 for a very long time and people flowed freely between whichever level they wanted to play at, I myself had multiple games on both. They were all one sup team that took two factions to contain them all. When people started to slow down in the game we decided to create one more super team, and the second which is now rev. So still two teams, just some shuffling. You obviously wernt looking at the top ten, and the scores all top ten had. In the past you could have gotten into top ten at a bit over ten mil, not so this wd. Your constant denial of facts only proves what I've said about facts and the hate mob over time. just because you don't like something doesn't mean the facts are irrelevant. The creation of sup2 by the way was after ferr was long gone, so again, better not to speak about subjects you're no familiar with. The idea behind having super faction join sup was to help them take 2nd place, which within a few months they did, and held it until we created sup u. Not because we needed it to defeat ferr. I kno, those darned pesky facts keep getting in the way of your versions of reality

Verbose Veteran Captain Steelman's Avatar
    Post Count
    LoL... I'm still around, Speed... So if the post above is the truth it is so only in the world of SUP.... When I'm gone you can proclaim what ever you want but until then, stay real....

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    If we look at what pheonix is, we can see that is two teams of merged, and merged again, and again, Ith other top ten teams. In effect SUP fought a good portion of the year op players in the game f I'm all top ten teams, not a single team that tried that task. I'd say that's an impressive effort on SUPs part, to beat the best of the rest. You can't say it was a team, it was more liked hired guns brought in to take down a fast gunslinger. For the haters, yes it was a spend fest, still amazing that SUP, without a merge and taking the best from all of mw( not trying to demean the efforts of other top players out there who wernt in pheonix) and throwing them at SUP. Still didn't work out the way they had hoped. For those of you who badmouthing the game and the spenders, there's obviously a desire by a good number of people to compete ie spend to compete. onviouelyy they aren't worried about the "value" of a lower place finish, as has been mentioned here by dew and others. If so, I'd say the Dont understand the concept of value,lol. The most expensive second place in Mw history will get them some notice by people in this game, but sure won't buy them a cup of Coffee. Not even SUP could score some Java with all they spent,lol.
    All I can say here is............. shame on you

1- PUN, has had at least 2 mergers to become SUP
    2- 70% of current SUP members came from other factions............... Ask Terry, Mickey, flash, War Priest, some of them you "recruited" from the original REG
    3- WOW, you just created a threat to bully, make fun and speak in a detriment manner about other players................wow, and you talk about haters.........tsk tsk

If I am saying something that is not true, please correct me, thanks

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Wbs, since you obviously are not familiar at all with the dteails, better not to speak, then to insert foot. Super faction became sup2 , and was not a merge. They were sup2 for a very long time and people flowed freely between whichever level they wanted to play at, I myself had multiple games on both. They were all one sup team that took two factions to contain them all. When people started to slow down in the game we decided to create one more super team, and the second which is now rev. So still two teams, just some shuffling. You obviously wernt looking at the top ten, and the scores all top ten had. In the past you could have gotten into top ten at a bit over ten mil, not so this wd. Your constant denial of facts only proves what I've said about facts and the hate mob over time. just because you don't like something doesn't mean the facts are irrelevant. The creation of sup2 by the way was after ferr was long gone, so again, better not to speak about subjects you're no familiar with. The idea behind having super faction join sup was to help them take 2nd place, which within a few months they did, and held it until we created sup u. Not because we needed it to defeat ferr. I kno, those darned pesky facts keep getting in the way of your versions of reality
    Sorry Stephen, but a merger by any other name still a merger
    all you are saying here is that PUN had 120 members divided in two factions, and always rotating between the ones that were willing to spend whatever was needed to stay top 1
    that is like having Terry say, "hey Stephen, this WD I can only spend $5k, so I will do down to SUP2 and have CBB come to SUP as he is willing to spend $7k"
    yeap, it sounds like you are saying something like that, while other factions only had their 60 members to compete

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Results of Canada.. Shortly after pun became sup

1 SUPER UNITED PIRATES 1 63772195
    2 Ferr’s Emperors 44728416
    3 SUPER UNITED PIRATES 2 33246503
    4 TheGunners 25380625
    5 Global Strike Force 25206741
    6 The Buckwheat Connection 24941902
    7 SUPER UNITED PIRATES III 24940386
    8 McGurt World Warriors 1 24886536
    9 DOGS of WAR 24871616
    10 PUN Original Pirates 24766723
    11 Veteran Forum Fighters 24731427
    12 We Joyfully Kill All 10374381
    13 THE INSIGNIFICANTS 9608092
    14 kill yo self 9477848
    15 Celestial Soldiers 9235744
    16 TEF Splinter Cell 9131840
    17 Alpdruck 9127517
    18 =BRAVO= 9117771
    19 Sealteam-6 8951687
    20 The Red Right Hand 8874126
    21 Air Force Special Ops 8860859
    22 U.S. Army Bullies 8856826
    23 Infected Boot Of Blest 8846984
    24 Special Ops Ghost Recon 8765222
    25 Forums Finest Fighters 8513591
    26 US MarinesAmphibiousUnit 7401710

Here was the results around the time of the mergers::

Before :: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...-Winner-s-List!

After::
    http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...for-Madagascar!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by HellRaizer View Post
    Results of Canada.. Shortly after pun became sup

1 SUPER UNITED PIRATES 1 63772195
    2 Ferr’s Emperors 44728416
    3 SUPER UNITED PIRATES 2 33246503
    4 TheGunners 25380625
    5 Global Strike Force 25206741
    6 The Buckwheat Connection 24941902
    7 SUPER UNITED PIRATES III 24940386
    8 McGurt World Warriors 1 24886536
    9 DOGS of WAR 24871616
    10 PUN Original Pirates 24766723
    11 Veteran Forum Fighters 24731427
    12 We Joyfully Kill All 10374381
    13 THE INSIGNIFICANTS 9608092
    14 kill yo self 9477848
    15 Celestial Soldiers 9235744
    16 TEF Splinter Cell 9131840
    17 Alpdruck 9127517
    18 =BRAVO= 9117771
    19 Sealteam-6 8951687
    20 The Red Right Hand 8874126
    21 Air Force Special Ops 8860859
    22 U.S. Army Bullies 8856826
    23 Infected Boot Of Blest 8846984
    24 Special Ops Ghost Recon 8765222
    25 Forums Finest Fighters 8513591
    26 US MarinesAmphibiousUnit 7401710

Here was the results around the time of the mergers::

Before :: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...-Winner-s-List!

After::
    http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...for-Madagascar!
    ROTFLMFAO. Dude. You do know when speedie says "details" and "facts" the last thing he actually wants is for you to actually produce any, right? Makes it much harder for him to reject your reality and insert his own. So kindly stop and allow him to continue pontificating in a fact free zone where he feels much more at home. Thank you for your cooperation.
    Last edited by Danger Mouse; 08-12-2015 at 11:20 AM.
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein

Don't believe everything you read on the Internet.

Abraham Lincoln

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    It was a long time ago, so in fairness some facts may have been forgotten.. However I did find a thread started by Ferr that was directed at SUP (not PUN) on their epic win. http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...ongrats-to-sup

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by HellRaizer View Post
    It was a long time ago, so in fairness some facts may have been forgotten................]
    Yep. And that's exactly what speedie was hoping. LMFAO
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein

Don't believe everything you read on the Internet.

Abraham Lincoln

Banned
    Post Count

The facts of your merge was posted in this forum a long time ago.

So did you or did you not merge with super faction?
    Did you guys lose a head to head battle against Ferr? Not a war but a single battle?

I get my information form threads in this forum, I have not one reason to lie or make stuff up. You again resort to claiming I'm hating or in denial of facts.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by WBS View Post
    The facts of your merge was posted in this forum a long time ago.

So did you or did you not merge with super faction?
    Did you guys lose a head to head battle against Ferr? Not a war but a single battle?

I get my information form threads in this forum, I have not one reason to lie or make stuff up. You again resort to claiming I'm hating or in denial of facts.

That's the ticket, mate, don't allow Frankie to take you off message.
    You just keep shoving the truth down Frankie's BOLT ADORNED throat, eventually he'll choke on it.

Disclosure: Some refer to the "critter" as Frankie -aka Frankenstein, others lovingly call it "Simi"- short for simian, and its very close mates call it "Hermie -aka- Herman Munster"!!!
    Last edited by DEWIN NUTTIN; 08-12-2015 at 02:48 PM.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Truth, all of it is wrong. There was one point in that , that spell wrong put in sup2 when I typed sup u. Sup u was not created until after ferr was gone. Sorry guys, sup2 was not a merge, it was something totally different, and something that no one else has tried and made work.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    True or false you still a bad winner