Top ten fight SUP and lose? - Page 16

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 16 of 27 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: Top ten fight SUP and lose?

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Mad bro? What's the matter? You seem to understand that no one buys your bs, and that upsets you.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    Mad bro? What's the matter? You seem to understand that no one buys your bs, and that upsets you.
    Yeah, just as I thought.

Not one original idea.

Just parrot what everyone else says and hope people don't notice that someone else thought of it first.

I bet you followed all the cool kids around at school, Little Mr Yes Man, didn't you? Little speedie, carrying their books, repeating everything they said and laughing along even though you didn't get the jokes. It was only later in life that someone told you that they had all been about you. And the really sad thing is, you still don't get them.

It's all so clear to me now.
    Last edited by Danger Mouse; 08-23-2015 at 09:55 PM.
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein

Don't believe everything you read on the Internet.

Abraham Lincoln

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Danger Mouse View Post
    Yeah, just as I thought.

Not one original idea.

Just parrot what everyone else says and hope people don't notice that someone else thought of it first.

I bet you followed all the cool kids around at school, Little Mr Yes Man, didn't you? Little speedie, carrying their books, repeating everything they said and laughing along even though you didn't get the jokes. It was only later in life that someone told you that they had all been about you. And the really sad thing is, you still don't get them.

It's all so clear to me now.

It is painful, isn't it?

I hope everyone better understands IT now.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Post Count
    I've read so much of IT's tap dancing that I have forgotten what the question was.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Danger Mouse View Post
    H

Smoke and mirrors as usual.

Dude carries on all the time about how he's all about truth and facts.

Dude creates a thread and crows about how he took on top 10 and won, implying that even after merging top 10 teams they aren't good enough to beat him.

Dude refuses to answer questions about how many players from merged top 2 teams currently play in his team.

Dude refuses to answer how many top 10 players have joined his team.

Dude refuses to answer how many original players are actually left in this fantastic team of his anyway, or whether it's all new blood.

Dude gets upset when he's called for being a hypocrite.

Go figure.
    Quick recap of the thread so far, and we still haven't got past this point from 4 pages ago, which was a recap of the situation of 4 pages before that.

Speedies a dodgeball champion, not because he's a good shot, but because getting him to stand still on a subject is like nailing jello to a wall. Only jello has more substance and consistency.
    Last edited by Danger Mouse; 08-24-2015 at 12:18 AM.
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein

Abraham Lincoln

Banned
    Post Count
    It's at the point where I kind of feel sorry for you Speed. You have to be so twisted in your own head you don't know which way is straight anymore from dodging and diverting. What is it you are trying to hide Speed?

If I was a jerk I could roast you good as you make it too easy, but I don't believe in going that route. Ill continue to patiently wait for your answer on the subject of merging.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Gonna make this simple for all parties..

Quote reply and fill in your answers
    (that way no one can be seen to duck and dive... I know that some are already answered but it may appease others)

DM / WBS / and co

1. Are you Jealous of SUP?
    2. Are you Jealous of the Stats of SUP?
    3. Are you Jealous of the extra trinkets that SUP have (eg regen bonus)?
    4. Are you Jealous of the money that SUP put in?
    5. Are you Jealous of anyone SUP player?

-- If yes to any, please explain
    (I answered "no" to all jealous questions. I am only jealous of players of games that require psychical or mental skills that can best me.. e.g. golfers or chess players )

Speed
    1. When PUN became SUP1 did any players leave PUN and not become part of SUP1?
    .. If so how where these people replaced (ie where did they come from) and how many left?
    2. When PUN became SUP1, did Superfaction (1) become SUP2?
    .. If not what percentage would you say in Superfaction (1) became SUP2?
    3. How many players within the first few months of SUP1 being named, came from Superfaction?
    Last edited by HellRaizer; 08-24-2015 at 05:27 AM.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    The original allegations were that SUP or whatever their various names they had were getting help from Funzio employees and may have been hacking/glitching.

Speed and others want proof but they can't be posted on here.
    Have fun, it's only a game

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by HellRaizer View Post

(that way no one can be seen to duck and dive... I know that some are already answered but it may appease others)

DM / WBS / and co

(I answered "no" to all jealous questions. I am only jealous of players of games that require psychical or mental skills that can best me.. e.g. golfers or chess players )

Speed
    .. If so how where these people replaced (ie where did they come from) and how many left?
    3. How many players within the first few months of SUP1 being named, came from Superfaction?
    I'm doing it for fun.

1- No
    2- No
    3- Not really but I feel sorry for the boost since they dont get use. That 97% health regen just sitting there.
    4- Yes, because I could use that money trying to get the movie Im making off the ground.
    5- No, just the money

100% honest.
    If you are not c, you have no rs...

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Big John View Post
    The original allegations were that SUP or whatever their various names they had were getting help from Funzio employees and may have been hacking/glitching.

Speed and others want proof but they can't be posted on here.
    we all know for sure that GREE has been given SUP special treatment since there is evidence to prove it. I.E. getting rewards for goals still not getting cleared. I know they did it to make them happy but it prove they care about the money more but all companies do this so Im not even mad.
    If you are not c, you have no rs...

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by HellRaizer View Post

DM / WBS / and co

Speed
    Answer to your questions directed at me is "No" to them all.
    What sup has done in MW has been a feat of tapping and spending and they have managed to keep the top spenders spending. Now as to the accusations of those who say they get treated better, I am not going to go there as that isn't what this thread is about.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Hell, they obviously won't answer those honestly, so it's pretty much meaningless. The answers to the questions from me, I've already answered, they don't want answers, they want to argue. Pun became sup1, super faction became sup2. No players moved from either team for some number of months. Several months after, I put an extra game I had laying around, into sup2. Later members moved at will between both those teams, and other teams we created, all dependent on which spending level they wanted to be at, and assuming avaible spaces at the time. There were not really sup1, and sup2 players after some time, almost all played in both at some point in time. We did not integrate super faction members into sup1 as merges like OSW had done so many times. Both teams remained, and sup2 became stronger which was the end goal. Have enough teams that everyone who wanted to stay in the group, had a place to play. We didn't want to lose any of our old friends due to changing spending abilities. Completely different than any other arrangement other teams have tried to date. We had six different levels at one point to try to accomplish this. Nope, not a merge, something completely different. Maybe a co op, but more tightly knit than that. The hate club memebers will attempt to re define that in their own words, and again, be incorrect.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Hell, they obviously won't answer those honestly, so it's pretty much meaningless. The answers to the questions from me, I've already answered, they don't want answers, they want to argue. Pun became sup1, super faction became sup2. No players moved from either team for some number of months. Several months after, I put an extra game I had laying around, into sup2. Later members moved at will between both those teams, and other teams we created, all dependent on which spending level they wanted to be at, and assuming avaible spaces at the time. There were not really sup1, and sup2 players after some time, almost all played in both at some point in time. We did not integrate super faction members into sup1 as merges like OSW had done so many times. Both teams remained, and sup2 became stronger which was the end goal. Have enough teams that everyone who wanted to stay in the group, had a place to play. We didn't want to lose any of our old friends due to changing spending abilities. Completely different than any other arrangement other teams have tried to date. We had six different levels at one point to try to accomplish this. Nope, not a merge, something completely different. Maybe a co op, but more tightly knit than that. The hate club memebers will attempt to re define that in their own words, and again, be incorrect.
    That makes complete sense
    So basically SUP was something like this

For next WD here are the options
    1- If you are willing to spend what is needed to stay #1 then you can play WD in SUP1...........
    2- If you are willing to spend $1000 to 2,500 then.............................SUP2
    3- If you want to only spend $500..............then...........SUP-x
    and so on for example

so players would move to the faction that would suit how much they wanted to spend, which makes total sense

KA does the same thing, but if the heavy spenders went to the "main guild" and the rest were split into the less spending guilds, so in a way you do have 2 groups that split between two shells, the heavy spenders on one and the rest in the other

I think that would not really be a merger, specially if SUP did not loose control, but it is more like an acquisition
    Basically SUP acquired Superfaction, re branded the faction to SUP2, move the "executives" from SUP2, to SUP1 and some from SUP1 had to relocate to SUP2 and below
    and every so often they would rotate "personal" for like "Intercompany training" based on what they could "bring to the table" or to "complete a project" after which, they return to a lower level SUPsidiary

So I have to agree, SUP did not merge, they just do acquisitions which is a very smart move

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Yip.. Agree with truth.. Question answered.

I think I remember to 1m rule for SUP1.. So all you ended up with was a bigger collection of players that could step up when they could pull out a 1m score

Thanks Speed

Post Count
    Dictionary definition of merge:

verb (used with object), merged, merging.
    to cause to combine or coalesce; unite.
    to combine, blend, or unite gradually so as to blur the individuality or individual identity of:
    They voted to merge the two branch offices into a single unit.

verb (used without object), merged, merging.
    to become combined, united, swallowed up, or absorbed; lose identity by uniting or blending (often followed by in or into):
    This stream merges into the river up ahead.
    to combine or unite into a single enterprise, organization, body, etc.:
    The two firms merged last year.

Finally. So you merged. Call it what you like, rotate as many people through as you like, but in the end two opposing teams came together and pooled resources under one banner so that anyone, from either entity, who was willing and able, could play in the top team. That's a merge dude, by definition, sorry. The only way that wouldn't be a merge is if Superfaction as a team was still a seperate entity totally divorced from the SUP brand today. SUP 2 players, and from other teams from your "co-op", played in SUP 1. So SUP 1 is no longer a stand alone team, but a place for pooled resources of top spenders from a number of teams to play. And the end result of that process is SUP U.

The only difference between your merge and others is the provision of farm teams to keep those not so willing to spend at higher levels today, but who might tomorrow.

No one had a problem with your system speedie, it's a good system. Hardly unique, I've played in factions with similar at lower levels. The problem was just how you tried to say it was not a merge, just so you could crow how you'd beaten top 10 teams that had merged. If you try and claim the moral higher ground, make sure it's firm. If it was still PUN at the top of the tables, a seperate stand alone team, you'd have the moral higher ground, but by your very own words SUP 1, and later SUP U, is an amalgam, a merged entity, that players from the original Superfaction, now playing as SUP 2, could rotate in and out - SUP 1 (PUN) is no longer a seperate, self contained, stand alone team with a seperate identity. Call it what you like, but by definition it's a merge and that's a fact.

I could call a rose a hammer, but would look very foolish if I tried to claim I could drive nails with it.
    Last edited by Danger Mouse; 08-24-2015 at 02:27 PM.

Albert Einstein

Abraham Lincoln