Top ten fight SUP and lose? - Page 15

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 15 of 27 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: Top ten fight SUP and lose?

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    You guys don't seem to have a grasp on simple endlish, wbs I said dm, as in danger mouse, was ducking and dodging. Yes, I admitted that he was, along with you. Now post your answers, I'm waiting, still.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    You guys don't seem to have a grasp on simple endlish, wbs I said dm, as in danger mouse, was ducking and dodging. Yes, I admitted that he was, along with you. Now post your answers, I'm waiting, still.
    Who doesn't?
    If you have a gambling problem (ie. spend money on GREE games), call 1 - 800 - GAMBLER

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Another one with no grasp of what he just read. Who dosnt what j man. If you're going to respond, at least make it relate in some vague way to what you're responding to.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    You are right. I have no grasp of what endlish is supposed to be.
    If you have a gambling problem (ie. spend money on GREE games), call 1 - 800 - GAMBLER

Post Count
    And you my friend don't seem to have a grasp on simple reality, let alone English.

Answered. No dodging. As anyone can see.

No. One. Is. Jealous.

Just because the facts don't fit your delusions you reject them. Dude, I have some bad news for you. You may want to sit down for this one. Your delusions are not facts.
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein

Don't believe everything you read on the Internet.

Abraham Lincoln

Post Count
    Delusion.
    noun
    an act or instance of deluding.
    the state of being deluded.
    a false belief or opinion:
    delusions of grandeur.
    Psychiatry. a fixed false belief that is resistant to reason or confrontation with actual fact:
    a paranoid delusion.
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein

Abraham Lincoln

Post Count
    Fact
    noun
    something that actually exists; reality; truth.
    something known to exist or to have happened.
    a truth known by actual experience or observation; something known to be true.

Albert Einstein

Abraham Lincoln

Post Count
    I will let others judge which applies to our buddy speedie.

Now, speedie, how about practicing what you preach. Stop blowing smoke screens and live up to your own rhetoric for a change. Answer the questions.

I say this in the full expectation that you won't. But then, I say it so others can see your actions and judge for themselves.

So, feel free to keep digging buddy, it's all there for anyone to see.

Albert Einstein

Abraham Lincoln

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Dm, I see that you at least realize and admit that you are delusional, that's a good first step.

Post Count
    Dm, I see that you at least realize and admit that you are delusional, that's a good first step.
    Dude, another quick question:

Have you ever had an original thought, or is it all just: "Yeah, well, so, so are you!".........?

Honestly, it's like talking to a three year old.

Albert Einstein

Abraham Lincoln

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Danger Mouse View Post
    Dude, another quick question:

Have you ever had an original thought, or is it all just: "Yeah, well, so, so are you!".........?

Honestly, it's like talking to a three year old.
    My dad always told me, 'never argue with a fool'..... Though I think you won this one a long long time ago DM.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Banned
    Post Count
    Are you purposely playing stupid? Read page 14 the second post from the bottom, I answered clearly which you clearly can't do, or you at least act like you are unable to. I think AO said it the best you already know you lost the argument. I have a feeling that you have the personality type that can't stand losing, and you are playing dumb or dodging to try to avoid the feeling of having lost.

My advice as a fellow poster would be to stop posting and walk away as you are just digging yourself a hole, or answer the simple questions put forth. (Don't worry I fully understand my advice may not mean anything)

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    You guys lost any so called argument many months ago. what's the matter, don't like your own medicine? Guess you'll just have to learn to deal with it. I guess looking in the mirror isn't a pretty sight for you trolls.

Post Count
    You guys lost any so called argument many months ago. what's the matter, don't like your own medicine? Guess you'll just have to learn to deal with it. I guess looking in the mirror isn't a pretty sight for you trolls.
    Keep digging, I can still see the top of your head.

Albert Einstein

Abraham Lincoln

Banned
    Post Count
    Are you a spoiled 12 year old? This is hilarious muwahahaha

You simply cannot answer a question can you!! This thread hasn't gone on for months man, are you high?

I look in the mirror every morning and smile because I know I can answer questions with a straight answer and a smile

Either keep digging or walk away bro, watching you dig your hole is almost painful but fun at the same time.