GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Top ten fight SUP and lose?

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange View Post
    Sadly true, there really is no way to fix the mess because trying to level the playing field at this point will drastically penalize those who have spent to get where they are and yet there is really no way for others to actually catch up. And that boils down to how badly the greenius who is/was the project manager has tried to milk a dying cow.

And SUP really is the master of their own demise, honstly, what is the logic for others to try and win the deck has always been stacked and the dangling carrots have become stale.

There really is no incentive to play the game in it's current state, it is slow to load, bug infested and tedious as well as lacking any hint that strategy is a factor. Suggestions, requests and pleas have fallen on deaf ears so it is no wonder that the game is on life support with pulling the plug the only way to put it out of it's misery.
    Gotta agree.. There's only so many times one could pass on advise and suggestions, with them being completely ignored before one just gives up..

Examples..
    1.Have a bulk buy option for walls
    2.Dual leaders
    3.Reintroduce bonus units from the past at the same difficulty that they once where for new accounts (deadly bridge jumper)
    4.Add a guarantee per level in a crate event that you will get the desired prize (eg.. After 20 opens on box 10 you will defo get the prize) .. This reduces unfair gambling
    5... And so on

The community have done their part in the past, but Gree need to listen

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by HellRaizer View Post
    Gotta agree.. There's only so many times one could pass on advise and suggestions, with them being completely ignored before one just gives up..

Examples..
    1.Have a bulk buy option for walls
    2.Dual leaders
    3.Reintroduce bonus units from the past at the same difficulty that they once where for new accounts (deadly bridge jumper)
    4.Add a guarantee per level in a crate event that you will get the desired prize (eg.. After 20 opens on box 10 you will defo get the prize) .. This reduces unfair gambling
    5... And so on

The community have done their part in the past, but Gree need to listen
    No kidding they need to listen, how old is that dual leader request? I think it was suggested right when WD first came out and there were some problems. Now with the lockouts we have it would seem like a no brainer and if Apple does another major OS upgrade what are the odds that more devices are locked out.

The wall request as well.

I also like the idea of a cap on crate opens, it always felt like it was rigged from the start to squeeze you for as much gold as possible.

Then of course the app lag that rips you off of gold on LTQs and battles if you tap on time to many as well as the cleverly expanded and placed gold spending buttons, a primary reason I refuse to buy gold. That really is a form of cheating.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Banned
    Post Count
    I don't think Gree knows how to listen not do they want to. Many of us have been sharing ideas for years only to find out that it has been all in vain.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    My lord, they done ran out of steam. Look at that, you guys are starting to play nice now.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    My lord, they done ran out of steam. Look at that, you guys are starting to play nice now.
    lol, and you seem to be missing the attention and thus this post to ignite it again, well done......................... getting popcorn hopping to see another good show here

Thanks Speed

Post Count
    this just in, SUP and KYS have merged
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54
    Because without our players, there would be no game. And we aim to communicate that more.

Signed, CJ and the MW Team
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Mind View Post
    your children must be so proud of you, do they bring in your phone for show and tell?

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bndawgs View Post
    this just in, SUP and KYS have merged
    But, I thought SUP doesn't merge.
    If you have a gambling problem (ie. spend money on GREE games), call 1 - 800 - GAMBLER

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by J-manKometh96 View Post
    But, I thought SUP doesn't merge.
    This conversation is done with as we figured out that SUPU did merge but it just percieved as an acquisition by SUp. I think it's safe to move on from this one. How about the crazy weather we have been having, been hot and now cold here.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Operation Jade Helm now there's a conversation worth having, is it just a training drill. What say you American vets? Check it out on utube.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Wouldn't an 'acquisition' be against TOS?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sstuutss View Post
    Wouldn't an 'acquisition' be against TOS?
    Technically if we can believe the TOS which seems to be twisted to appease some and not others then yes you are correct.
    Modern War
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Level 33+

Post Count
    The reality is that as factions pull the pin there is no choice for the hardcore players to find homes in other factions or just plain quit.

And yes nobody has really listened for a very long time so at this point it is what it is......

There is really no direction for the game, prizes are so so. The current raid boss is hopelessly unobtainable for new players and stupidly easy for others thus broadening the gap which is not good for customer retention if there was some hope of new blood/money were to be injected into the game.

Seems now it's just a matter of time before the cow completely runs dry and dies.
    Modern War
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Level 33+

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I think the cow done died and now they are trying to milk the bull. Can you imagine the mess that will make if they succeed?
    If you have a gambling problem (ie. spend money on GREE games), call 1 - 800 - GAMBLER

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by J-manKometh96 View Post
    I think the cow done died and now they are trying to milk the bull. Can you imagine the mess that will make if they succeed?
    It has already succeeded.................

for the past 24+ months GREE have been milking all the $ they give us for everything that goes wrong with the game lol
    Last edited by legalious; 08-18-2015 at 03:40 PM. Reason: Language

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Never thought of it that way. So you mean it hasn't been chit flying at us all this time?

I think I need a shower.