Top ten fight SUP and lose? - Page 6

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 6 of 27 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Top ten fight SUP and lose?

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Are SUP 3 and SUP X still around. (Under different names)?

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Sup3, depends on which one, at one time that was ace, the was also outlaws which at diff times was sup3, and sup5, yes they are still around, and supx is also around with a diff name

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    No dm, it's you guys calling names, I simply observe and point out facts. Straight answers? You guys, especially cult leader dew ste masters of the smoke and mirror techniques. You twist, you squirm, hey you even squeal. Remeber that old game twister? Sure seems like a good fit for you guys.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Danger Mouse View Post
    Of course. Thanks for pointing that out. I doubt we'll get a straight answer. Speedie has more twists and turns than a snake caught in a tornado. He'd rather die than admit that while crowing about how every other team has merged to stay in top contention, PUN-SUP-SUP U has had more turnover of participants than a Betty Ford clinic.
    I remember about 6 months back when they were trolling the Palringo groups looking for members lol.
    If you have a gambling problem (ie. spend money on GREE games), call 1 - 800 - GAMBLER

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by J-manKometh96 View Post
    I remember about 6 months back when they were trolling the Palringo groups looking for members lol.
    Palringo, Group Me, Kakao, tin can with a string, even a few rather unsavory sites, too. LOLWent sumpin like this:Hey there, big guy. You gotta team? You lookin for some, hot, tap action? Whatcha spendin? You got a real long index finger, fella. LOLLMFAO
    Last edited by DEWIN NUTTIN; 08-14-2015 at 03:04 PM.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    No dm, it's you guys calling names, I simply observe and point out facts. Straight answers? You guys, especially cult leader dew ste masters of the smoke and mirror techniques. You twist, you squirm, hey you even squeal. Remeber that old game twister? Sure seems like a good fit for you guys.
    Yep. Not even a token effort to answer the question. Possibly because to do so would end up making one look rather foolish I suspect. This guy couldn't lie straight in bed.
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein

Don't believe everything you read on the Internet.

Abraham Lincoln

You obviously wernt looking at the top ten, and the scores all top ten had. In the past you could have gotten into top ten at a bit over ten mil, not so this wd. Your constant denial of facts only proves what I've said about facts and the hate mob over time. just because you don't like something doesn't mean the facts are irrelevant.
    Not to pi$$ on your cornflakes but I do recall a little something that would've inflated points just a little last cycle that u left out of your "facts" Let me think oh yeah a 40% gold sale. Tell yourself whatever u like to keep spending. Here is one simple fact this game is dying. Even if a new player comes along and wanted to spend at levels to get them into a top 10 faction they have no chance because of the huge stat inflation. So as players move away from MW for whatever reason there is no one to take their place. As I still enjoy playing it's a sad but true fact.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    How can dozens of people be wrong, and one person and HER sycophants right?Princess must have slept on a pea pod in her crib last night. She's awfully cranky.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Or she woke up on the wrong side of the bed and stepped in..........

DEW DEW

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tee View Post
    Or she woke up on the wrong side of the bed and stepped in..........DEW DEW
    Or, drank some warm Mountain Dew.

"

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Speed stop arguing you just going deeper

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by psyconaz View Post
    Speed stop arguing you just going deeper
    speed stepped in a Clump of Dump. He must feel like a Chump

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    I see the hate mob is out in full force. Dm, whenever your ready to talk in facts, and truth, let me know. Instead of trying to attribute actions on your part, to me. You and your buds here squirm, twist, and cry themselves out of every statementt of fact and truth. You avoid it like the plague. It dosnt fit into your world, and you try to drag others down to your level. I'm sure you actually think you're convincing anyone of anything. Every statement you guys make does actually make people realize something, but it's not quite what you might want to believe. Like I said, enjoy your little bubble. Learn all its corners, nooks and crannies, once you step,outside things are quite different

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I see the hate mob is out in full force. Dm, whenever your ready to talk in facts, and truth, let me know. Instead of trying to attribute actions on your part, to me. You and your buds here squirm, twist, and cry themselves out of every statementt of fact and truth. You avoid it like the plague. It dosnt fit into your world, and you try to drag others down to your level. I'm sure you actually think you're convincing anyone of anything. Every statement you guys make does actually make people realize something, but it's not quite what you might want to believe. Like I said, enjoy your little bubble. Learn all its corners, nooks and crannies, once you step,outside things are quite different
    Bla bla bla, you got something new to say or just keep crying?

Post Count
    and still completely incapable of answering a straight question I see. Not that it was ever likely, but for someone who spouts about "facts" and "truth" so much you'd think they'd relish the opportunity to give a few when asked. And such easy questions to answer too.

Unless, of course, when said "facts" prove a tad inconvenient. Then it's time to twist, weave, deflect and turn like a punch drunk boxer trying to avoid the blows.
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein

Don't believe everything you read on the Internet.

Abraham Lincoln